Total Lunar Eclipse in Nov 19, 2021

CapAquaPis

https://www.businessinsider.com/how...2r7a0HDE_ZK68wVrBA8-47gUqCepWxC0dNao7vHfetKqc

I wonder anyone is interested in astronomy alike they are with astrology here in the AW forum, cus this is comparable to the Jul 11, 1991 total solar eclipse - the longest in duration in the late half of the 20th century - to exactly crossed the Hawaiian Islands, the tip of Baja Cal peninsula and the world's largest metropolis Mexico City. Any astrological commentary on the nature of a lengthy total lunar eclipse, esp. when the moon is in Taurus cusp Gemini while the sun is in Scorpio cusp Sagittarius.

Opal

Premium Member
In Taurus,, transitions for wages, banking, builders. Also for Venus ruled activity.

Issues, with earthquakes, volcanoes, avalanches and, plagues.

Not any planets conjunct the sun or moon though. No interference.

SARS originated in China right after the lunar Taurus eclipse October 27, 2004. No panic. There already is panic from some before this one. Long before. May be problems, for a stately woman.

Strong in the America’s.

Opal

Premium Member
Sun, with Algol, passionate about causes and ideas. No limits. Passion that inspires or destroys.
Hitler and George Mendel discoverer of basic genetics are used as examples in Bernadette Brady’s book.

Opal

Premium Member
Moon, with Algol, personal tragedies yours and others. Strong social conscience. Melancholy, loss, sadness.

Not real cheery.

Well, the moon is very pretty tonight. Peeking through wispy clouds.

I will be setting an alarm tomorrow to wake and watch.

Lilith is a part of the Algol myth. Not wanting to be subservient to Adam, as his first wife. Sexual equality.

Opal

Premium Member
I like Lilith. She was equal to all. When said “God” told her to return to Adam, she declined. Went to the Red Sea, and was said to procreate with demons. But, the important thing to me was her standing up to Adam first and then God. The Nag Hamadi’s, secret book of John, would suggest that she was equal to God. They also allude to Adam being created by 365 entities, stars, so that no one god, could take credit for creation. It was them all, creating and lending a part of themselves, to each of us.

Opal

Premium Member
When the stars are within a one degree orb by natal or transit, they are.

Some say, it is only the conjunction. Others include the opposition as well.

I believe that when it is within a one degree orb all aspects will be found to be valid.

Thanks for the book Waybread! It has changed my outlook on the stars, and of myth. 🙂

CapAquaPis

Oct 27, 2002 was after a Lunar Eclipse 3 days before when the SARS outbreak began and ended 2 years later. The references of a worsening economy, COVID outbreaks increase, the Americas will have the worst effects from tonight's astronomical event with an additional astrological jinx or hex, issues regarding VP Kamala Harris, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Sarah Palin, CA Lieu Gov Eleni Kounalakis, and NY Gov Kathy Hochul, and a sudden increase in natural disasters like the La Palma volcano eruption in the Canary Islands.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

A 1620 day period from Sep 23, 2017 to Mar 1-6, 2022 based on Revelation 12:6 will be magnified in the Total Lunar Eclipse, the first half under a very divisive presidency in the USA and the second half is the COVID pandemic, and the symbol of the Star Sign Prophecy, the birth of a man-king or man-child: it's said all ages, genders, races, nations, classes and generations will be unified.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_23,_2017_star_sign_prophecy