Abscission in Horary

Dear all,

im wondering if an abscission is a bad thing in horary?

In this case, i asked if X and i will be in a relationship which leads to marriage.

As mars and venus doesnt met anymore but before venus change into virgio, moon will "connect" mars and venus.

Thanks for your help

Attachments

• Relationship with possibilty of marriage.jpg
    Relationship with possibilty of marriage.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 40

tikana

Dear all,

im wondering if an abscission is a bad thing in horary?

In this case, i asked if X and i will be in a relationship which leads to marriage.

As mars and venus doesnt met anymore but before venus change into virgio, moon will "connect" mars and venus.

Thanks for your help

no.. that is Translation of light

moon receives Mars by term

ElenaJ

Abscission in effect is a negative in that it blocks, delays or hinders the action of the chart.
In your chart moon separates from the square with Neptune and approaches mars by trine.
However, moon in this chart is co-significator of the querent, you.
So the trine of moon to the ruler of the 7th house actually gives a positive reply.

Yseult

no.. that is Translation of light

moon receives Mars by term

What table of dignities are you using? Because mine says it receives Saturn by term and the moon by face? ... mine are probably wrong...

Also, Jupiter is collecting the light by opposition... don't know if that means anything?

ElenaJ

What table of dignities are you using? Because mine says it receives Saturn by term and the moon by face? ... mine are probably wrong...

Moon is in the terms and face of Saturn.
Mars is in the terms of Jupiter and face of mars.

Also, Jupiter is collecting the light by opposition... don't know if that means anything?

Can you please explain what you mean by this? How is Jupiter collecting light?

Yseult

Moon is in the terms and face of Saturn.
Mars is in the terms of Jupiter and face of mars.

Oh right, I'm still learning all this... it's very complicated.

Can you please explain what you mean by this? How is Jupiter collecting light?

Both Venus and Mars are applying to Jupiter by opposition, the heavier planet. I've been reading a lot about this and it's definitely a collection of light. They're both in the triplicity of Jupiter. I'm pretty sure it means something, I just haven't worked out what for sure.

ElenaJ

Both Venus and Mars are applying to Jupiter by opposition, the heavier planet. I've been reading a lot about this and it's definitely a collection of light. They're both in the triplicity of Jupiter. I'm pretty sure it means something, I just haven't worked out what for sure.

This is a day chart, so Venus and mars are in the triplicity of sun not Jupiter.
Jupiter is in the triplicity of mars, the exaltation and terms of Venus.
Both Venus and mars apply to an out of sign opposition, which not everyone would consider in reading this chart.
Jupiter has a mutual reception with moon, by house and sign.

So?
Is this useful in reading the chart?
You already have the answer, exactly what is it you are looking for?
I'm not following you.

Yseult

This is a day chart, so Venus and mars are in the triplicity of sun not Jupiter.
Jupiter is in the triplicity of mars, the exaltation and terms of Venus.
Both Venus and mars apply to an out of sign opposition, which not everyone would consider in reading this chart.
Jupiter has a mutual reception with moon, by house and sign.

So?
Is this useful in reading the chart?
You already have the answer, exactly what is it you are looking for?
I'm not following you.

I don't know... it's just something I noticed and had been wondering about.

ElenaJ

Yes, in a night chart (sun below the horizon) Venus and mars would be in the triplicity of Jupiter.
However, the main consideration is that moon will contact both mars and Venus before Venus or mars are in aspect with Jupiter.

I wanted to give Update

I have said Last wednesday (one week after asking horary) on 28th whats its for him between us. Have Not received a clear answear yet. So do you think i will get a positiv answear.. if i understood it right moon will bring mars to Venus. So i have to wait 4 more weeks? Or is it not one week, more one month or years?

If years we will be together almost in one year. Cant Image this because i dont wait so lang if he has a head for it..

Before i Talked to him he only thought we are friends..

Last edited:

andrea2709

Moon is in a mutable sign, cadent house so that would be medium time frame, but Venus and Mars are both in angular house and fixed sign and that would be longest time period, so I don't know which one to use, the position of Moon because she is translating the light, or the position of Mars and Venus? Moon applies to Venus in 5-6 degrees, so 5-6 something's, and I think we judge it from the Moon's position, as it is the applying planet here, I think it's 5-6 weeks from the time you asked the question.

ElenaJ

I wanted to give Update

I have said Last wednesday (one week after asking horary) on 28th whats its for him between us. Have Not received a clear answear yet. So do you think i will get a positiv answear.. if i understood it right moon will bring mars to Venus. So i have to wait 4 more weeks? Or is it not one week, more one month or years?

If years we will be together almost in one year. Cant Image this because i dont wait so lang if he has a head for it...

The moon sets the timing as well as the time needed for completion of the aspect it makes to the significator of the quesited.

Moon in a mutable sign and Cadent house signifies years, and the degrees needed for moon to complete the aspect with mars, his significator, is roughly one.
So it would be about a year from the date you asked the horary question.

Im Not Sure if he will wait one year that he will say if he could Imagine a relationship with me or Not.. he knows me for more than one year and when he doesnt know this now, he also will Not change his mind one year later

We were friends since one year but last few month there was a romance between us and i got Feelings for him.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Stardust12, careful, re-read the question you wrote at the beginning.
That is what the chart answers.
It is different from asking "when will he declare himself?".