Problem with high libido

Boro

Hello all! I want to be able to understand why i have such a high libido(even obsession with sex), because this prevents me from living my life in a healthy way. I'll be very happy if someone can tell me, if there's something in my chart, that can be the reason for my sexual appetite. I just want to know what makes me feel that way and how i can control it. Thank you !

my chart:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210710-021325~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20210710-021325~2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello all! I want to be able to understand why i have such a high libido(even obsession with sex), because this prevents me from living my life in a healthy way. I'll be very happy if someone can tell me, if there's something in my chart, that can be the reason for my sexual appetite. I just want to know what makes me feel that way and how i can control it. Thank you !

my data: 02.09.1999/11:40 AM/Lukovit,Bulgaria
the month is 2nd September(sometimes there's differences and misunderstanding between the countries)
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

creativei

INteresting there is no sign like that in your chart even venus planet of sex is retro aspected by ketu it should give dry sex appetite . please check your birth time again may be it could be wrong . but as far my knowledge i can say may be because moon is in taurus , and its all about food sex and drinks . moon in taurus makes person fond of sex that too in rohini nak person will have errotic desires . but your moon is in only kritika there is no place of sex addict but it gives affairs . secondly mars is in scorpio scorpio is real sexual sign in zodiac belt it gives violent beast like sex desire . another thing is venus trine mars , this is only point justifies in your chart it gives magnetic attraction and you attract female like magnet . good for sexual attraction . lastly 2nd lord aspecting 7th lord gives libidi desires . moon the mind is aspected by 7th lord of sex this may give sexual thoughts . other than that there is no straight reason .....

Boro

literally i dont know what are you talking about. My Moon is not in Taurus and i dont have Venus Trine Mars aspect neither.

Osamenor

Staff member
The chart you posted doesn't show the house cusps. That's crucial for a question like this.

You can get a chart with clear house cusps at astro.com.

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I want to be able to understand why i have such a high libido(even obsession with sex), because this prevents me from living my life in a healthy way. I'll be very happy if someone can tell me, if there's something in my chart, that can be the reason for my sexual appetite. I just want to know what makes me feel that way and how i can control it. Thank you !
my chart:

[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Hi Boro,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]house of sexuality and sexual attraction and sexual activity for fun is 5th house - is in pisces in your chart - ruled by your neptune. Pisces as the highest water sign represents the limitless Big Ocean - limitless energy without / beyond personal control.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your neptune is in 3rd house - mental mind - and your sex drive is mainly mentally/thoughts directed. Neptune squares your jupiter as your physical body house ruler – and physical body reactions. Jupiter is known for expanding and also for tendencies to exaggerate all and to blow a matter up. Neptune sextiles your mars/chiron in scorpio- part of your personal enforcement energy to get your wishes fullfilled – with mars/pluto energy in 1st house – a strong subconsciously guided energy – instinctively following own rules – to avoid to feel own injury /weakness/ wound – chiron- to not feel powerless and helpless..[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Jupiter trines your virgo mercury - being under t-square energy pressure – able to blow your t-square up and mercury inconjuncts your limitless neptune in aquarius – being of non-conventional standard reactions in aquarius. Brining all together - thoughts – sexual desire, body reactions, health and rituals/habits one is used to after a while (mars rules 6th house).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mercury rules your 11th and your 8th house - with mercury/pluto correspondence energy in 8th.. A very strong and intense mental mind energy – originally meant to be for self-protection and to survive. But also able to create mental mind programmes - which afterwards can result in self-sabotage programmes – one can get obsessed from.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 8th house is among others about all addictions and obsessions - about subconsciously stored memory of the past - which can take impact on us - without having control - working/acting beyond personal control and under the surface. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your mercury in 10th is a lot under pressure – as mercury is at apex of a t-square with mars/chiron conj. in your 1st house and moon in your 7th house – both opposing each other. But neptune trines your moon sitting near cusp 8th and sextiles your mars/chiron conj (mars ruling health house 6th) – these both are the relaxing exits out of your pressure..[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5th houses - male principle - for me is also house of father /father figure authority.. Father as first male gender support for a man - father as first male model role for a man - how to act in own life and father experience in childhood.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With neptune ruling 5th in 3rd house squaring jupiter and inconjuncting mercury - it looks like your father haven't been really always been available in your life for you as a father and was more busy outside.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And that you probably felt yourself rejected from your father in your physical existence - neptune square jupiter - jupiter rules your 2nd house - body house of own physical existence and gender. And had to learn early that love and attention is depending on (perfect) performance and that you are not allowed to show weaknesses and emotions - neptune sextiling mars as ruler of 6th and chiron. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In jupiter’s ruled 2nd house – self protection and defending own territory, own body and own space - is your pluto in - as your rising and self-defending energy – and pluto squares your sun as your midheaven ruler and your mercury - an energy connected with the experience or witnessed experience of powerlessness and being helpless and the fear to get existentially destroyed or let alone - at point of your birth.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]How was the relationship with your father ?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your mars as ruler of 6th house - work and health is now transit activated by transit saturn by square for a change in your life. Running forth and backwards over your 4th house/IC cusp - coming close to your natal uranus in 4th house - but not degree exact activating your uranus this year - by t-saturn. But by transit-uranus itself - by square - for a turn around in your emotional identity, basic trust and also real home..[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your mother and childhood experience with mother - uranus ruling your 4th house - doesn't look like as having been experienced as easy - neither.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Do you have siblings ? You experienced as a competition for you ? And felt that a sibling was more favoured by your mother ? Uranus squaring saturn as ruler of 3rd house - siblings and opposes leo northnode sitting cusp 10th/midheaven.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot].
[/FONT]

Attachments

• ! astro Boro.jpg
    ! astro Boro.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Neptunian Rainbow

You have Chiron and Mars in Scorpio, conjunct Pluto. When you were young you may have had to hide your intensity and your capacity to see what is going on behind the facades of social interactions. I have seen cases in which it has not been appreciated when children with Chiron in Scorpio have shared their insights about the deeper truth of a situation.

Mars is related to being assertive, taking initiative and expressing sexuality. When a planet is close to Chiron, it is common to express the planet in a way that is too much or the expression will be inhibited. You may feel like you lose control over yourself and your sexual urges take over or you become too assertive and others see you as dominant, afterwards you may feel bad about it.

Scorpio and Pluto are related to power and control and a hunger for passion. Lilith there will also create a feeling of a part of you not being accepted. Your intensity was not accepted. When others give themselves to you, it's like an act of submission. Pluto likes it when someone is passionate and their bodies open up and they lose their boundaries because they desire you so strongly. However, pluto may also push away people they subconsciously or consciously know that they can have great passion with, since it is risky. If you allow yourself to feel passion, issues will be triggered. It may be control issues, obsession, trust issues, jealousy, fears of rejection etc. Allowing yourself to experience passion means that you become vulnerable, you may crash and then you have to rise again like the phoenix. People that are intense and crave intensity may use lots of bodies if they can't find real passion or if they don't dare to experience passion. If you do go into a passionate interaction, I don't see an issue with being intimate very often. It is just impossible to resist and it feels very good. Using lots of bodies in a way that feels empty, is not something I see as beneficial. The emptiness gets even bigger if you do that. Great passion transforms us completely, after that superficial encounters will not seem tempting. We may still have the inner hunger and the feeling of having an addictive personality type if we haven't managed to meet our deeper needs. But superficial encounters will feel meaningless. It's like when someone goes from smoking weed to using heroin. Weed will no longer be interesting.

With Uranus on the IC, your home was probably not stable and you lacked emotional support. There was something different or eccentric about your family. There is a desire to break free from the family's way of doing things and you need to follow your own uniqueness and feel free. In relationships you need to feel free and feel as if you can be yourself and that you are not told how to be or what to do. Saturn in the 7th gives a need for commitment and loyalty. It is important to search for a partner with whom you can have both these needs met at the same time. Saturn may cause you to have walls around your heart or you may meet others who have walls.

When certain parts of us have issues with connecting with others, other parts of us will feel a really desperate hunger for it. It creates a strong intensity and it will lead to addictions in case you can´t find a way to meet the inner needs. You could try to sit down and feel the sexual frustration and also feel into other parts of your body. Is there an emptiness in the heart? Some people in the eastern part of the world practice pulling up energy from the sexual regions to the heart area through meditation.

The T-square between Mars,Chiron,Pluto - Sun,mercury - Moon can be balanced in the fourth house. The heart area, deepest emotional core, family, home, need for closeness, need for emotional safety, understanding ancestral heritage and how your upbringing affected you. You could try to direct your intensity into those areas and try to meet those needs.

The T-square between Venus, Saturn and Uranus needs to be balanced in the first house.

You could try to add the asteroid Eros (433) to your chart. If it is on an angle or close to a personal planet that will further help you to understand yourself. If you would meet someone that triggers your Eros the right way it may transform you. I have met two men with Eros closely conjunct the Sun. They are both sexual addicts. Experiencing passion has made them feel as if empty interactions are not enough. That is like taking one step forward towards a better life.