How good are you at intuitively knowing what chemistry you have with someone?

Neptunian Rainbow

I have always (since I became an adult) immediately sensed if I have passion with a man and if I can fall in love with him. I also sense things like if the man will be hot/cold and if there are things about me that he will dislike. If I feel a strong chemistry, I can always see it in the synastry and composite chart.

With the last one for example, we have Moon conjunct Vertex double whammy, an exact Psyche conjunct Eros conjunction and my Pluto is 1 degree from his Venus. His Neptune squares my Venus and my Neptune sextiles his Venus. There are also lots of other meaningful aspects. He affects me very deeply and it is visible in the charts :love:

I have even experienced knowing that I will fall in love with someone before meeting him the first time, just by hearing his name.

I have several times tried to date someone for months in order to see if I can grow to like him, but it has never happened. I have also tried to date men even though my intuition has told me that the man will cause me pain. I don´t want to follow my intuition, I want to try to explore life instead of making assumptions that could be based on fear.

It seems to me that many people may not feel chemistry at once, but after a few months or years they feel it. I don´t understand this, perhaps it has to do with progressions that make people have chemistry at a certain time? Some people seem to feel a strong chemistry and then they seem to be repulsed and they may go back and forth. I will either feel a strong chemistry or a lukewarm chemistry or no chemistry. In order to stop feeling strongly about someone, I have to do a lot of inner work and grow until I am no longer a match with him.

It could be that I have a good intuition, but it seems strange to me that I have been spot on with everyone. I am thinking that perhaps I am manipulating men into reacting the way I expect them to. I have Neptune/Lilith on the Asc square Venus and Mars. Also Pluto and Jupiter on the MC. I also have Saturn conjunct Pluto. I have read about how Pluto on the MC can make you manifest your fears. I don´t like the idea, I don´t want to control my surroundings in any way. I want other people to feel what they feel within themselves and I want them to act according to themselves, I don´t want to be the one who is in charge of what will happen :andy:

It would be interesting to hear what it´s like for other people when you first meet someone, how accurate are your premonitions about what type of chemistry you have with someone and how the person will behave towards you?