Will I get the Job

BADEON

Dear All ,

I just applied to a job which I believe is tailor made for me .
I submitted my application through a head hunter company .
The hiring company is a global one, the name is yet kept secret.

I am Saturn . I am strong , in my house.
The job is Scorpio : ( 2 significators , Pluto and Mars ).One must be the head hunter and the other the company .

None of them are in aspect with Saturn and the Moon is VOC .

Do you think I have a chance to get the job ?

I desperately want it .

Thank you all

Attachments

• MP Job Application.jpg
    MP Job Application.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 46

IleneK

Premium Member
If you use Pluto as sig for Scorp, which I don't, but if you do, Pluto is in your/1st house. So they are very interested in you. Mars in Libra also exalts you/Saturn.
So I think they may like you a lot.

The lack of aspect between Mars and either Saturn or Moon suggests that the connection that you seek with this global company may not come to pass.

I would also consider the really poor condition of Mars/employer, in its detriment, combust Sun in its fall, all in the 8th!! It makes me wonder about the condition of the company that might hope to join; it may be to your advantage not to enter into their employ.

BADEON

If you use Pluto as sig for Scorp, which I don't, but if you do, Pluto is in your/1st house. So they are very interested in you. Mars in Libra also exalts you/Saturn.
So I think they may like you a lot.

The lack of aspect between Mars and either Saturn or Moon suggests that the connection that you seek with this global company may not come to pass.

I would also consider the really poor condition of Mars/employer, in its detriment, combust Sun in its fall, all in the 8th!! It makes me wonder about the condition of the company that might hope to join; it may be to your advantage not to enter into their employ.
Dear Illenek
Thank you so much for your time .
I was hoping having Mars soon trining Jupiter in the 1 st might be a yes , but I skipped the fact that was combust and in detriment .
Thank you again .
I ll keep you informed .
Kindly

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Dear All ,

I just applied to a job which I believe is tailor made for me .
I submitted my application through a head hunter company .
The hiring company is a global one, the name is yet kept secret.

I am Saturn . I am strong , in my house.
The job is Scorpio : ( 2 significators , Pluto and Mars ).One must be the head hunter and the other the company .

None of them are in aspect with Saturn and the Moon is VOC .

Do you think I have a chance to get the job ?

I desperately want it .

Thank you all

Please remember, I am a beginner at Horary so take my readings with a grain of salt.

The houses in question are L1, L10, L7 to signify the headhunting company you applied through.

L1 - angular, well-placed. This is positive testimony.

L10 - Here we find a much worse situation, combust detriment peregrine, in aversion to the ascendant

L7 - Cadent (just entered the 12th), peregrine - and about to enter its detriment - VOC as well, very very weak.

L10 does have good reception to you - Mars resides in the exaltation and triplicity of Saturn, suggesting that the job would like you as a canditate

HOWEVER

L10 is in aversion to L1, and not making aspects to Moon. No aspects are being made, which is a testimony for no.
L10 has just passed conjunction with the Sun, however the Sun isn't particularly well placed - it could suggest that they have found a candidate for the job already (Sun rules no houses so it is hard to tell what it represents) but I am not so sure about this one because the sun is quite weak.

I am not sure about this company you applied through - they are very weak in the chart, and about to get weaker (by entering detriment) suggesting that they are not able to fulfill their duties.

Unfortunately, it does not look like you will get the job.

Please update me on the result when you do hear back :)

BADEON

Re: Will I get the Job - UPDATE

Dear sinhtheslumberingdragon and Ilenek ,

Here is the update on my case.

I received a feed back from the headhunter saying the position was for someone less experienced and that I was overqualified for the job .
I think your comments make sense cause you both said the job wasn ' t in good shape .

With this ı ' d like to thank you again .

Have a lovely week end