Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-11-2016, 09:00 PM
Banned

Can someone help me please?

I really need help regarding my career. I am 20 years old and i am stuck in a horrible rut. College isn't an option for me and i have no clue what i want to pursue or what i have a passion for. It is driving me into depression and making me feel hopeless about my future. Can someone please take a deep look at my chart and try to see what hidden passions or talents i may have?
Attached Images
File Type: gif Mychart.gif (51.4 KB, 25 views)

Unread 10-12-2016, 05:14 AM

Re: Can someone help me please?

I'm tempted to think education here. possibly ICT, or some other fast-changing field.

Though you have Venus/Mars conjunct rising, so something possibly to do with beautification, maybe teaching ICT to kids.

Though you have North Node in 5th house, plus the moon, plus most of your planets are in the Western (out there/extrovert) hemisphere, so something reaching out to people or assisting others in some way.
The Following User Says Thank You to ukdesifem For This Useful Post:
InterestingAstrology (10-12-2016)
Unread 10-12-2016, 01:02 PM
Banned

What is ICT? is it communications or something?
Unread 10-12-2016, 02:15 PM

When you say that college isn't an option are you saying that no specialized training is an option?

In today's complicated world, every job except for the bottom line entry ones(and often even those) require additional training.
Unread 10-12-2016, 02:22 PM
Banned

No i mean specifically college.
Unread 10-12-2016, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterestingAstrology View Post

What are you doing right now? What training do you have at this point? How old are you?
Unread 10-12-2016, 08:51 PM

Smile Re: Can someone help me please?

Quote:
I really need help regarding my career. I am 20 years old and i am stuck in a horrible rut. College isn't an option for me and i have no clue what i want to pursue or what i have a passion for. It is driving me into depression and making me feel hopeless about my future. Can someone please take a deep look at my chart and try to see what hidden passions or talents i may have?
Your talent is in the area of youth-councilling. But you'll have to PURSUE a career in that, because it won't just present itself. Use any connections you may have to get started, and your obvious abilities will propel you forward. Maybe even do volunteer work at first, and go from there. Teacher's aide at the Elementary school level might be a good place to start.

Last edited by david starling; 10-12-2016 at 09:03 PM.
Unread 10-12-2016, 09:27 PM
Banned

Thanks, but it's not really something i have an interest in.
Unread 10-12-2016, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Thanks, but it's not really something i have an interest in.
It's an ability you have. I'm the same way--no interest in doing some things I'd be good at, even though I'd make more money doing them. But, [IMO] you have what I would call a challenging Chart, because of all the Cardinal-sign placements, including your Asc, whereas your Sun-sign is Leo, which is Fixed. So, your preferred operational mode (Sun) is ineffectual, unless you use your superior will-power to do things you may not enjoy to prepare for your future. Is there anything you know you'd be good at that you could at least tolerate--something that includes opportunities for advancement (a Cardinal necessity)?
Unread 10-12-2016, 10:24 PM
Banned

You say i have a challenging chart so does that mean i'm going to have a hard life? I mean for the last 6 years my lifes been horrible but it's picked up a lot over the last year or so. Is there any good that can come from my chart? Also, I'm not too sure what i could do that i can tolerate, i've been searching a lot and haven't come up with much. I will keep looking though.
Unread 10-12-2016, 11:04 PM

Quote:
You say i have a challenging chart so does that mean i'm going to have a hard life? I mean for the last 6 years my lifes been horrible but it's picked up a lot over the last year or so. Is there any good that can come from my chart? Also, I'm not too sure what i could do that i can tolerate, i've been searching a lot and haven't come up with much. I will keep looking though.
Every small step in the right direction counts. One step at a time. And when you look back you'll take pride in what you've been able to accomplish. A Sun in Leo once told me, "I can do anything, but I can't do everything!" You have to focus your energy on SOMETHING, and then, if you have to, pick something else. But you have a very positive Chart in many respects.
Unread 10-12-2016, 11:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Every small step in the right direction counts. One step at a time. And when you look back you'll take pride in what you've been able to accomplish. A Sun in Leo once told me, "I can do anything, but I can't do everything!" You have to focus your energy on SOMETHING, and then, if you have to, pick something else. But you have a very positive Chart in many respects.
I like that quote. Thank you for your help.
The Following User Says Thank You to InterestingAstrology For This Useful Post:
david starling (10-12-2016)
Unread 10-13-2016, 12:51 AM

You have the north node in the 5th house in Libra, which could indicate artistic ability. It's a common placement of successful artists. Are you creative or interested in the arts?
The Following User Says Thank You to Witchyone For This Useful Post:
david starling (10-13-2016)
Unread 10-13-2016, 06:34 AM

Potrait drawing.. have you tried it out?
Ascendant Gemini Punarvasu master of duplication and Moon Conjunct Rahu in Virgo Hasta 'The man with the golden hand !'
Unread 10-13-2016, 08:36 AM
Banned

I wrote two Ebooks which people seemed to really like but making a career out of writing is nearly impossible.
Unread 10-13-2016, 08:37 AM
Banned

Well i remember in school i was pretty average at drawing/
Unread 10-13-2016, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Can you think of something which involves duplication or re doing to do with hands.
Photocopying, scanning, translation, potraits, re cycling..all these come to mind. Punarvasu also rules bees and small birds. Bee keeping maybe?
Unread 10-13-2016, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Well, you could try again.. Punar Vasu succeeds the second time around.
Unread 10-13-2016, 10:50 AM
Banned

I guess i could try yeah. Thanks.
Unread 10-13-2016, 11:05 AM

Quote:

Check out Law or Accountancy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 10-13-2016, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Check out Law or Accountancy
Both of these require college, and the OP has specifically ruled out college.
Unread 10-13-2016, 03:36 PM

You do realize than any job that is going to give you a good income is going to require a lot of training and a lots of study and practice to develop.

You can't make a good living with no skills. And getting skills take hard work, and time, and unfortunately, money. People who have such skills, and you want to learn from them, won't give away their skills for nothing.

It seems like you are painting yourself into a corner by seeming to want a great paying job but not wanting to put a lot of time and energy into training for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Samantha Bean For This Useful Post:
Witchyone (10-13-2016)
Unread 10-13-2016, 05:14 PM
Banned

That's a hell of a statement to make. I'm not an idiot i know i need to put in a lot of effort.
Unread 10-13-2016, 09:05 PM

Quote:
That's a hell of a statement to make. I'm not an idiot i know i need to put in a lot of effort.
You seem to be under a great deal of pressure to decide that annoying question, "What are you going to do with the rest of your life?" Is it you pressuring yourself, or is it family or friends? Age 22 is soon enough for that!
Unread 10-13-2016, 09:56 PM
Banned

it's mostly my family but i feel i need to do something too. My teen life hasn't been easy at all. In fact it has been horrible. People have obviously gone through worse but it stopped me from pursuing my real passion which i was really good at, which was football (soccer). The issues i was facing caused me to feel like i had to drop out of football. I was always told i could of been playing at a high level and i believed myself that i could of but that's gone now and now i feel stuck like i missed my opportunity and wasted my potential. If you're wondering which caused me to give up on football and drop out of school it was social anxiety, depression and low self esteem.

Tags
career, chart, jobs, natal, passion