Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Spiritual Realm

Spiritual Realm This is the place for deep conversations on the divine, spiritual, esoteric, metaphysical, and arcane in your life.

Unread 04-01-2015, 04:39 AM

The Glass Man

That's me. The Glass Man. A Pisces true and throughout. I've never really sought out attention or words of advise or anything like that and everything I read states I am doomed to remain this way forever.

Essentially what I'm babbling on about is my innate dual personality. I'm struggling with something that I can't quite identify. I know that Pisces is the sign of duality pretty much and we are able to take the form of the other signs etc etc. However my bouts of emotion seem to be more extreme than most I know. Writing this post initially, I had composed a rather dark, depressive one and since then it has transformed into a logical deconstruction of myself.

Is this normal in Pisces? Sometimes I feel as if nothing can touch me while other times I feel the game of life is best beaten with my own ended.