Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-09-2020, 06:58 PM

Blame it on the stars? Pregnancy loss

In my search for answers, after having lost 2 pregnancies in the last 8 months. It was one of my most difficult years and I'm still heartbroken and in the process of healing after the 2nd loss.
I turned to "reading in the stars" as medical tests say all is well, try again in some time...
Long story short, I am 38 yo and me and my husband both want to have children or one child given my age.
I have 3 planets in my 5th house, Uranus, Neptune and Lilith, Uranus is definitely not a good influence there, as far as I studied. I am not an astrologer just passionate about astrology and it's had to understand a lot of aspects.
If someone could please help with an opinion regarding my chances of having a healthy happy baby, child someday? Will there be any positive aspects for me regarding pregnancy in the future years?
Time is not on my side also as I have been trying to get pregnant for years and only got pregnant with assisted fertility, having being diagnosed with unexplained fertility as a couple.
I am open to a detailed professional reading as well, please DM the details!
Thank you so much!
natalchart.jpg

Unread 02-10-2020, 02:42 PM

Re: Blame it on the stars? Pregnancy loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapanOrchid View Post
In my search for answers, after having lost 2 pregnancies in the last 8 months. It was one of my most difficult years and I'm still heartbroken and in the process of healing after the 2nd loss.
I turned to "reading in the stars" as medical tests say all is well, try again in some time...

Hello JapanOrchid,

you really do have my compassion for your loss and your doubled very hard experience - I experienced once as well - a long time ago. And a woman needs some time for a healing - as if you lose a child before birth - death happens in own body, in own body cell-system and own energy system - and is not to forget so easy. And sometimes a stored and deep fear of a repetition can make it even more difficult next time.

As astrological advice is about data and transits activating certain house subjects and planets ruling this houses, it would have been fine to have either a birth chart in here with transits shown on outer circle for a more easy reading - or the most simple way - your complete DOB with TOB and location - as a lot of astrologers like to look into their own charts being familiar with- especially in such a sensitive question.

When exactly did your last loss happen ? Just to look backward (DOB provided) what was activated by transit...

Getting pregnant is 4th house - and delivering to birth - own children is 5th house. Both rulers have to be activated - as not all pregnancy is also delivered to birth - if something is inbetween and can be activated as well same time unexpectedly.

The more is placed in a house - the more energy is available and the more planets have to communicate with each other to achieve the intended goal. Like to get all people in a room under "one hat" although all of them have different intentions and aims- they feel responsible for. (planets ruling different house subjects)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg fertility.jpg (121.2 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by Zora; 02-10-2020 at 02:46 PM.
Unread 02-10-2020, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Long story short, I am 38 yo and me and my husband both want to have children or one child given my age.
I have 3 planets in my 5th house, Uranus, Neptune and Lilith, Uranus is definitely not a good influence there, as far as I studied. I am not an astrologer just passionate about astrology and it's had to understand a lot of aspects.
If someone could please help with an opinion regarding my chances of having a healthy happy baby, child someday? Will there be any positive aspects for me regarding pregnancy in the future years?
Time is not on my side also as I have been trying to get pregnant for years and only got pregnant with assisted fertility, having being diagnosed with unexplained fertility as a couple.
Thank you so much!
Attachment 84130
Hi JapanOrchid,

I can definitely see the difficulty with children in your natal chart. Jupiter rules the 5th sign from the Ascendant, but is in Scorpio and unable to see Sagittarius or his ruler, Mars in Libra. This surrounds the topic of children with great difficulty and strain as Jupiter doesn't really have the means to do what he wants to do i.e. produce children.

IF you have children, I think it would only be one. Jupiter is in Scorpio, which is a fertile sign, usually indicating many children, but in your case I think it just represents having a child in general rather than none at all. Since Jupiter is retrograde, Jupiter is in a feminine sign and occidental, and Scorpio is a fixed sign, this will probably happen even later into your life, probably close to the last second if it does happen. Either way your chart may indicate having at most one child, but very late in life.
Unread 02-10-2020, 07:37 PM

Quote:
I turned to "reading in the stars" as medical tests say all is well, try again in some time... Long story short, I am 38 yo and me and my husband both want to have children or one child given my age.
Thank you so much!

Your strong intense will to have own children is shown with uranus in your 5th house - children- as uranus is ruler of your 8th house - leaving descendants - in natural zodiac in 8th ruled by pluto- under the higher principle of preservation of own species. But uranus and his energy is one of the called "fate-planets" - an energy not always under personal control- acting on own rules for a higher sense and purpose. Neptune in 5th house is the second one and can function as a waiver for the sake of a higher purpose and a higher sense. Same neptune placement in 5th house- I have myself as well.

Neptune as ruler of your 9th house - spirituality and expanding wisdom - if you believe in re-incarnation- can be of the meaning that you had made an agreement before entering this life - with these two souls - you have lost during pregnancy, to experience with them both this certain experience of not coming to earth and leaving earlier - for a deep tranformation especially for you and a special meaning in your life - and in fact it really was like this and still is - sometimes we learn more deeply from deeply hurting events in the most intense and transformating way.

Uranus is ruler of your 7th house - relatonship as well - your partner's agreement is needed as well - and with uranus in 5th house - it is also important for you, in chosing a partner who should like to have a familiy and children. But uranus is also the energy to look on own free space and own freedom- not liking to have to make a choice between two opportunities -choosing one - and losing the other one.

Your 5th house is mainruled by pluto who is in 4th house - a strong will to have own children (as ruler of 5th house) in 4th house - to be a mother.

But uranus is in intercepted sagittarius also co-ruled by jupiter - and jupiter is in scorpio in 4th house as well - like having an own second life and intention concerning children and 5th house subjects "under the surface". Even though jupiter in 4th house works close together with uranus in 5th house with exact semisextile.

Main decider for giving birth to childern and having some -is your pluto as ruler of your 5th - and herewith your own father (also 5th house) and your experience with him in childhood. And it looks to me that your father and how he acted- left an intense impression on you as a female being, as a woman and on your own mother.

As you co-experienced and witnessed something in your own childhood of your mother's experience in her marriage - what left an influence taking impression subconsciously directing you as well. As pluto in 4th house inconjuncts your taurus chiron and your taurus sun as your ruler of asc - and first part of your own birth axis. And giving birth to a child is always a repetition of own birth and all emotionally stored memory and feelings.

Venus rules your 4th house - pregnancy and conceiving and fertility and is in aries in 10th house in conjunct with aries moon and in square with your moonnode in prenatal house 12th. Looks like your mother had to fight for your own birth as well during her pregnancy with you - for certain reasons. Moon rules 12th house - prenatal house experience before own birth.

Aries is a male sign and an active acting out energy - contrary to a female passive conceiving energy what makes it some more difficult for moon and venus as female principles -as fire signs are more active acting and not said to be patient - what they want - they want and like to have immediately.

Moreover both female signs in aries are ruled by your mars being on sensitive special spark energy - of 0 degree libra - between two signs. 0 degree is birth energy and spark-energy - spring time- as this is the start of natural zodiac - with 0 aries.

Everytime a meaningful transiting slow-running planet enters zero degree, your mars will get in vibe immediately. What happened with transiting uranus in 2018 for a long time during his retrograde period. And was repeated by t- jupiter on december 12th, 2019 but by tensioned square on your mars. This special energy transit can - if tensionful by square- cause an sudden irritation in your emotions and body system and on your venus as ruler of 4th and pregnancy as well.

And will happen again by transiting saturn on April 3rd entering aquarius - sign of your 8th house ruled by uranus- but by trine and positive supporting influence. And this transit will last one year - ending january 3rd, 2021.

Last edited by Zora; 02-10-2020 at 07:46 PM.
Unread 02-11-2020, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post

Hello JapanOrchid,

you really do have my compassion for your loss and your doubled very hard experience - I experienced once as well - a long time ago. And a woman needs some time for a healing - as if you lose a child before birth - death happens in own body, in own body cell-system and own energy system - and is not to forget so easy. And sometimes a stored and deep fear of a repetition can make it even more difficult next time.

As astrological advice is about data and transits activating certain house subjects and planets ruling this houses, it would have been fine to have either a birth chart in here with transits shown on outer circle for a more easy reading - or the most simple way - your complete DOB with TOB and location - as a lot of astrologers like to look into their own charts being familiar with- especially in such a sensitive question.

When exactly did your last loss happen ? Just to look backward (DOB provided) what was activated by transit...

Getting pregnant is 4th house - and delivering to birth - own children is 5th house. Both rulers have to be activated - as not all pregnancy is also delivered to birth - if something is inbetween and can be activated as well same time unexpectedly.

The more is placed in a house - the more energy is available and the more planets have to communicate with each other to achieve the intended goal. Like to get all people in a room under "one hat" although all of them have different intentions and aims- they feel responsible for. (planets ruling different house subjects)

Thank you for your kind words, yes, I definitely need time to process and learn from what happened. I have tried to understand the transits for when my loss happened, but I don't have the exact dates. For my first pregnancy the approximate time of loss was somewhere around the 10th of August 2019 I think. Second loss somewhere around the 15 of January 2020.
My birth time 20thMay1982, Medias, Romania 46.1573 N, 24.3472 E.
Unread 02-11-2020, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zora View Post
Your strong intense will to have own children is shown with uranus in your 5th house - children- as uranus is ruler of your 8th house - leaving descendants - in natural zodiac in 8th ruled by pluto- under the higher principle of preservation of own species. But uranus and his energy is one of the called "fate-planets" - an energy not always under personal control- acting on own rules for a higher sense and purpose. Neptune in 5th house is the second one and can function as a waiver for the sake of a higher purpose and a higher sense. Same neptune placement in 5th house- I have myself as well.

Neptune as ruler of your 9th house - spirituality and expanding wisdom - if you believe in re-incarnation- can be of the meaning that you had made an agreement before entering this life - with these two souls - you have lost during pregnancy, to experience with them both this certain experience of not coming to earth and leaving earlier - for a deep tranformation especially for you and a special meaning in your life - and in fact it really was like this and still is - sometimes we learn more deeply from deeply hurting events in the most intense and transformating way.

Uranus is ruler of your 7th house - relatonship as well - your partner's agreement is needed as well - and with uranus in 5th house - it is also important for you, in chosing a partner who should like to have a familiy and children. But uranus is also the energy to look on own free space and own freedom- not liking to have to make a choice between two opportunities -choosing one - and losing the other one.

Your 5th house is mainruled by pluto who is in 4th house - a strong will to have own children (as ruler of 5th house) in 4th house - to be a mother.

But uranus is in intercepted sagittarius also co-ruled by jupiter - and jupiter is in scorpio in 4th house as well - like having an own second life and intention concerning children and 5th house subjects "under the surface". Even though jupiter in 4th house works close together with uranus in 5th house with exact semisextile.

Main decider for giving birth to childern and having some -is your pluto as ruler of your 5th - and herewith your own father (also 5th house) and your experience with him in childhood. And it looks to me that your father and how he acted- left an intense impression on you as a female being, as a woman and on your own mother.

As you co-experienced and witnessed something in your own childhood of your mother's experience in her marriage - what left an influence taking impression subconsciously directing you as well. As pluto in 4th house inconjuncts your taurus chiron and your taurus sun as your ruler of asc - and first part of your own birth axis. And giving birth to a child is always a repetition of own birth and all emotionally stored memory and feelings.

Venus rules your 4th house - pregnancy and conceiving and fertility and is in aries in 10th house in conjunct with aries moon and in square with your moonnode in prenatal house 12th. Looks like your mother had to fight for your own birth as well during her pregnancy with you - for certain reasons. Moon rules 12th house - prenatal house experience before own birth.

Aries is a male sign and an active acting out energy - contrary to a female passive conceiving energy what makes it some more difficult for moon and venus as female principles -as fire signs are more active acting and not said to be patient - what they want - they want and like to have immediately.

Moreover both female signs in aries are ruled by your mars being on sensitive special spark energy - of 0 degree libra - between two signs. 0 degree is birth energy and spark-energy - spring time- as this is the start of natural zodiac - with 0 aries.

Everytime a meaningful transiting slow-running planet enters zero degree, your mars will get in vibe immediately. What happened with transiting uranus in 2018 for a long time during his retrograde period. And was repeated by t- jupiter on december 12th, 2019 but by tensioned square on your mars. This special energy transit can - if tensionful by square- cause an sudden irritation in your emotions and body system and on your venus as ruler of 4th and pregnancy as well.

And will happen again by transiting saturn on April 3rd entering aquarius - sign of your 8th house ruled by uranus- but by trine and positive supporting influence. And this transit will last one year - ending january 3rd, 2021.

It's so interesting what you are saying about my own birth and relationship with my parents. Before having me, my parents lost a baby at birth and my mom used to tell me she was happy but very scared when she found out about being pregnant with me shortly after her loss. I had a very close relationship with my parents at different moments in life, as they both passed away when I was younger. I definitely thought about them a lot while being pregnant and after my losses. I guess not having them here in my life made me wish for a family of my own and children even more. But there are definitely lessons I try to understand and learn. I am not necessarily looking for an answer for what happened and why but I am wondering if I should stop trying for a longer period of time or have faith and let things just happen naturally if they will.
I really appreciate you taking your time to give me your opinion.
Unread 02-12-2020, 02:19 AM

[QUOTE=kshantaram;1026414]
jup now transit cap 6th debilated calling for extra efforts,
trine sun taurus 11th for gains, creative n energetic, love of food-comforts,
gains from hotel management, banking, dentistry, etc,
and gains from govt, corporates, social elite;

jup trine sun taurus, effective mid-course April-july 020 to watch for;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues evenings at alter at home;
wear yellow sapphire over jup finger; natal jup aspect sun taurus;
jup retro delayed results; jup trine own pisces 9th for luck-edu-children etc;

while ketu separative SNode transit natal ketu cap 6th,