Will I get Pregnant?

alliewar

Hello,
I've been thinking about my biological clock and my need to have a baby soon. So I asked, in general, Will I get Pregnant??

Difficult chart for me to read

Positives:

Ruler of the 5th in the 4th
Moon trine Neptune

Negatives:

Moon in Fall
Ruler of fourth conjunct Saturn

Im confused,what do you guys think?

EDIT: My bad,I uploaded and analyzed the wrong chart, here is the correct one

Attachments

• astro_2gw_pregnant.58190.172312.jpg
    astro_2gw_pregnant.58190.172312.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

rafaella

I looked at the chart for 2019, Sun is your significator,, Jup the baby,the aspect is there but Sun applies to Saturn first. Saturn rules the 7th. Are you in relationship? If you are not this chart suggests relationship first (of course :tongue:)

Moon is in fertile sign, I think you should be able to get pregnant. If you are not actively trying to have a baby then this question doesn't have that urgency with it and in horary, questions that are born out of curiosity tend to lack specific details and accuracy... it just gives an overall picture.

alliewar

I looked at the chart for 2019, Sun is your significator,, Jup the baby,the aspect is there but Sun applies to Saturn first. Saturn rules the 7th. Are you in relationship? If you are not this chart suggests relationship first (of course :tongue:)

Moon is in fertile sign, I think you should be able to get pregnant. If you are not actively trying to have a baby then this question doesn't have that urgency with it and in horary, questions that are born out of curiosity tend to lack specific details and accuracy... it just gives an overall picture.

Yes it was a question out of curiosity. I dont have any biological issue that would prevent me.

I asked cause I wanted to know the future, if I will end up being pregnant in general in this life time.

Im not in a relationship, I would prefer a relationship than having a random donor.

So I take it as not an accurate future reading. Best to look at my natal chart than :whistling:

Thanks for your feedback :sideways: