Will we ever end up together? - Sally's song

ardentika

I've been wondering if I really want this horary chart read, but either way truth is worth it. This is someone very dear and very special to me, whom I consider a soulmate. We thaught each other a lot, we grew a lot together, but distance has always been the main problem for us. This chart even has the same degrees DC as our composite AC.
We always had a very mirroring connection and a very psychic one. For both of us it felt like we were never in separation but still I accept the possibility I am wrong.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Nku2RET.jpg
    Nku2RET.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Chrysalis

There could be a rekindling of something together, with venus retrograding back towards the sun and mercury chasing after jupiter. But saturn L9 is sextile sun/venus and chiron is trine merc/jup, so its just going to be more heartbreak even if you did rekindle, as L9/saturn distance would be in the way again.

ardentika

There could be a rekindling of something together, with venus retrograding back towards the sun and mercury chasing after jupiter. But saturn L9 is sextile sun/venus and chiron is trine merc/jup, so its just going to be more heartbreak even if you did rekindle, as L9/saturn distance would be in the way again.

What's L9? And what do you mean by Saturn distance? If you had to read this as an obstacle how would you read It?

And how possibly sextiles and trines means a heartbreak? 🤔

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Saturn rules the 9th house, if you mean by distance living in different countries then saturn is symbolizing this. The harmonious aspect between moon/saturn doesn't happen as we have both your secondary significators sun/venus already joined to saturn by sextile (without reception), which is why i said saturn/L9 is already and will still continue to pose a problem.

Chrysalis

Ive already said...because when merc catches up with jupiter at 28 degrees scorpio they will both be in an exact trine with chiron.

ardentika

Ive already said...because when merc catches up with jupiter at 28 degrees scorpio they will both be in an exact trine with chiron.

But Chiron is known as the wounded healer, and it's a trine, not a square.
Also yes I am aware that distance will be problem for some time to come.