Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Mundane Astrology

Mundane Astrology Discuss the astrology of towns, cities, states, provinces, countries, empires, and the world in general.

Unread 03-13-2014, 05:32 AM

Event Chart- Malaysia Airlines MH370

We still haven't got any news from Malaysia Airlines MH370. I have read reports claiming that the Boeing 777 changed course and actually made it to the Malacca Strait. According to Reuters, the plane had to fly at very low altitude therefore ruling out mechanical failure, but emphasizing the possibility of the plane having been hijacked by the pilot himself.

This is an event chart that I have erected using the time of departure of the flight from KL.

So this is a question to all the experts here:

Is there anything in the event chart that would indicate the fate of flight MH370.

Unread 03-13-2014, 05:41 AM

Re: Event Chart- Malaysia Airlines MH370

See the posts in the thread entitled "Did they land in the sea?" in the Horary Forums section (where, in addition to the horary question, the above posted reference event chart has been commented upon)
The Following User Says Thank You to dr. farr For This Useful Post:
red (03-13-2014)
Unread 03-13-2014, 05:49 AM

I shall add here that the very disruptive star, Graffias (aka "Acrab") is conjunct the ascending degree of the event chart: the indications for this star (in general), which can be found in Robson, also @ constellationsofwords.com, not only suggest great danger for the event initiated at that time (ie the beginning of the Malaysian airline's flight journey), but suggest to me the distinct possibility that the plane was sabotaged, possibly by terrorists.
Unread 03-13-2014, 06:05 AM

Thanks dr Farr!

But could you possibly find answers in an event chart to what WILL happen ultimately? especially to the 249 passengers?

would you look at the 7th house? moon in the 7th house seems vulnerable
Unread 03-13-2014, 06:13 AM

Indications are (in my opinion-and experience) NEVER FIXED: they are, though likely to very likely, if strongly indicated. The situation of the lord of the rising sign, 8th house and 12th house considerations, also the MC degree and its connections, consideration of the South Node and Lilith (crescent on cross Lilith), any star conjunctions or parallels, relations-especially if "hard" (often also, if conjunct or parallel)-of Mars, Saturn, Uranus, Pluto, Neptune-to the rising sign significator, are some of the elements we bring into consideration regarding trends/directions/potentials, in any event chart.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr. farr For This Useful Post:
Inline (10-28-2014), red (03-13-2014)
Unread 03-13-2014, 06:13 AM

and what would indicate abduction of the passengers?
Unread 03-13-2014, 06:15 AM

I hope the passengers turn out to be fine after all.

We got to believe in miracles now and then...
Unread 03-13-2014, 06:31 AM

Looking again AT the the takeoff time (event chart), in addition to significator Jupiter being in the 8th whole sign house, in opposition to Pluto and square to Uranus, plus Moon square Neptune (Moon being the dispositor of 8th house Cancer in which significator Jupiter is found), plus Lilith essentially "square the Nodes" (a potentially fatefull indication), plus the ascending degree at the moment of takeoff being conjunct Graffias, we ALSO find that the MC degree happens to be exacly conjunct the star Phecda, which Ebertin suggests can be "...a possible cause of a great bloodbath..." (see constellationsofwords.com, also Ebertin's "Fixed Stars")

Now, any ONE of these elements, alone, meanS NOTHING: but start adding them up, one then the next, then the next, etc etc, and-you get at least a fairly strong indication of a likely (or potentilly likely) "trend" regarding whatever event it is under consideration (in this case, the potential trend of this particular flight, leaving at this particular moment from this particular place)...
red (03-18-2014)
Unread 03-13-2014, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by red View Post
and what would indicate abduction of the passengers?
Pluto COULD (since significator Jupiter in the 8th house, is in opposition to Pluto) also, to some degree, the Graffias indications (Graffias conjunct the ascending degree)
However, my consideration of the event chart, plus what I got from the horary, leads me to believe that abduction did not occur-a terror attack downing the plane (or causing it to go into the sea), perhaps, but I personally doubt that the plane was hijacked or the passengers otherwise abducted.
red (03-18-2014)
Unread 04-19-2014, 03:37 AM

On board that plane were around 20 of the 'Whiz Kids' team that had made the electric car a viable reality and were on their way to China.

Think about it.

China suddenly producing an inexpensive electric car.

How much do you think all the oil still in the ground would suddenly be worth that is already considered as "money in the bank" by the oil interests world wide?
Unread 04-19-2014, 03:44 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercethevale View Post
On board that plane were around 20 of the 'Whiz Kids' team that had made the electric car a viable reality and were on their way to China.

Think about it.

China suddenly producing an inexpensive electric car.

How much do you think all the oil still in the ground would suddenly be worth that is already considered as "money in the bank" by the oil interests world wide?
Clearly you have no conception of the amount of time, energy, and logistics, let alone the power structure of big oil, and the complete lack of decent quality control manufacturing for China.

I'm sorry but this is such a wild idea, that its like asking a Horary question when the Moon is VOC and the ASC is at 1 minute of the sign.

A bunch of whiz kids with an idea is very very very far from a completed car offered to the world markets.
Unread 04-19-2014, 04:13 AM

From your event chart:

...note that the Sun is conj. the USA natal Part of Catastrophe ["Zero Hour" chart, i.e. 12:00:01 a.m. July 4, 1776, Philadelphia, Penn.] @ 17* Pisces 11' and the Part of Intelligence & Skill @ 17* Pisces 52'

The Part of Catastrophe derived from your event chart is @ 27* Sag. 03', note that the Part of Distress for the USA natal is @ 27* Sag. 35' and so is the Part of Peril because that formula uses the ruler of the 2nd House as the "Significator" and in the USA chart that is Mars, as does the Part of Distress also has Mars as the 'Signif." and they both use Saturn for the "Trigger".

Moon is conj. Part of Destiny of the USA natal @ 07* Gemini 33'

Uranus is conj. the USA Part of Love @ 11* Aries 05' and the Part of Fulfilment aka part of Obligations @ 10* Aries 09'

The Asc. is conj. the USA Part of Bondage @ 02* Sag. 32'

Lilith is conj. the USA Part of Siblings or aka Part of Life~Reincarnation @ 00* Leo 30'

The South Node is conj. the USA natal Part of Accomplishment @ 28* Aries 22'

Venus is conj. the USA natal Part of Death & Disaster @ 01* Aquar. 11' and the USA Part of Danger & Violence @ 01* Aquar. 13'

Jupiter is over one deg. orb conj. the USA Part of Corruptness, but not by much @ 11* Cancer 40'

Pluto is conj. the USA Part of Brethren @ 12* Cap. 29'

...and the event charts' 8th House cusp is conj. the USA Part of Treachery @ 01* Cancer 16'

Last edited by piercethevale; 04-19-2014 at 04:15 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to piercethevale For This Useful Post:
Inline (10-28-2014)
Unread 04-19-2014, 04:51 AM
Account Closed

Where is the Part of Destruction Because of Having Ideas About Electric Cars?
Unread 04-19-2014, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
Clearly you have no conception of the amount of time, energy, and logistics, let alone the power structure of big oil, and the complete lack of decent quality control manufacturing for China.

I'm sorry but this is such a wild idea, that its like asking a Horary question when the Moon is VOC and the ASC is at 1 minute of the sign.

A bunch of whiz kids with an idea is very very very far from a completed car offered to the world markets.
How about doing some research before you just go about making a fool of yourself...or are you that obsessed with just denouncing everypost and or thread i happen to make?

Those "Whiz Kids" were the foremost engineers that made the electrical car a reality for a firm in texas... what firm? ...How about do your own darn homework and quit tailgating me?

and, btw...
The observations as to the event chart are just that...observations...capiche?
Unread 04-19-2014, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by red View Post
Thanks dr Farr!

But could you possibly find answers in an event chart to what WILL happen ultimately? especially to the 249 passengers?

would you look at the 7th house? moon in the 7th house seems vulnerable
red, here's astrologer Navneet Khanna analysis of the event chart
highlight is placed on
the Moon as the 'killing planet
'....
HOROSCOPE OF MALAYSIA ARILINES MH370
http://astrologymag.com/missing-flig...ology-analysis

'…....There's certainly possibility the plane may have gone underwater
as strong Marka (Killer) Moon represents water,
Scorpio is a Watery sign and its lord Mars is in 12th house,
there is strong possibility that the plane ended in water or close to the sea.

A terrorist / sabotage act cannot be ruled out as Rahu and Mars are in the 12th house. We may call it destiny or ill fate but there is no denying that the horoscope chart at the time of the flight took off was heading for disaster. God Bless all those families who have been severely affected by this tragedy.....'

'Scorpio rising when flight departed for Beijing, ascendant is 13.44 degrees Anuradha Nakshtra ruled by Saturn in 12th with ascendant lord Mars closely conjoined with Rahu (North Node of the Moon). 12th is house of losses, secrets, ordeal and difficulties.

Conjoined Mars and Rahu (Northern Node) gives accidents, bloodshed, injuries.

As Rahu indicates electronic system there are strong chances of a major mechanical / technical error.

Mars signifies aggression, violence. Mars and Rahu indicate violence, attack, bloodshed - a terrorist attack cannot be ruled out. Mars and Saturn retrograde in 12th house with Rahu, which always move in indirect motion. Therefore three retrograde planets in 12th house....'

'…...Moon exactly opposite ascendant at 13:14 degrees in Taurus its exaltation
and in Rohini Nakshatra also ruled by Moon.
Moon in exaltation is exceptionally strong and closely aspects the Ascendant, the birth of an event and is the first house......
7th house indicates the end or the Maraka stan (killer) in Vedic Astrology.
7th lord Moon becomes the strong Marka or killer influence on the birth.
Also in Western astrology 7th lord is the open enemy, therefore as Moon moved more closely towards 13:44 degrees of ascendant
the Maraka (killer ) effect became lethal.
8th house is house of longevity - its lord Mercury in 3rd with 12th lord.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 04-19-2014, 07:10 PM

There does not appear to be any death and destruction in this chart. Jupiter rules the aircraft. It is in the 8th house but is in its exaltation. At worst it is inactive. There are no active ship wreck stars. The active fixed stars in the chart are favorable or neutral. The Sun rules the 9th house of long journeys and is in the 4th house of land. Jupiter rules the final outcome also. It has aspects from outer planets but two of them are with favorable fixed stars. I would say from this that the aircraft came to land somewhere.

Again no physical evidence has been found of a crash in the ocean. I have read on other web sites the suggestion that the hijackers, having possession of the black boxes, dropped one in in a deep part of the Indian ocean. They falsify the evidence and draw attention away from themselves.

And the wild regrets and the bloody sweats, None knew so well as I. For he who lives more lives than one, More deaths than one must die. -- Oscar Wilde
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Culpeper For This Useful Post:
Dubyadude1986 (10-28-2014), Inline (10-28-2014)
Unread 04-20-2014, 03:38 AM

In mainstream Vedic astrology, potential "death inflicting" planets are called "maraka" planets: these are indicated according to the following hierarchy:
1st: any planet(s) in the 2nd house
2nd: any planet(s) in the 7th house
3rd: lord of the sign on the 2nd house
4th: lord of the sign on the 7th house

In the posted (sidereal) North Indian style Vedic chart, there are no planets in the 2nd house (marked by the sign number 9), so the next place to look for a maraka would be the 7th house, if there are any planets in it: there is (the 7th house is marked in the chart by the sign number 2-meaning Taurus), the Moon being posited there: so, using the maraka heirarchy, the Moon is selected as the maraka planet for this chart. Since the Moon is exalted in Taurus, its potentiality as a maraka planet is magnified (according to mainstream jyotish doctrine regarding this subject) Moon thus opposes the ascendant, whch further supports the likely maraka influence of the Moon; with the lord of the ascendant, Mars, sharing the 12th house with a doubly exalted Saturn (exalted in Libra and "exalted" by retrograde direction-another doctrine of Vedic astrology) and Rahu (which jyotish considers to be a "natural" malefic of the nature of Saturn), the event chart picture is quite unfavorable according to (mainstream) Vedic astrological criteria...
Unread 04-20-2014, 03:30 PM

I was in error, as I thought that the first reports had stated 20 American electronic engineers from Texas were aboard the flight.
While they did work for Freescale Semiconductor based in Austin, Freescale's statement says 12 of its missing employees are Malaysian nationals, with the other eight from China.

I do find it of interest in that a comment to one of the articles I read, states:

"...many companies limit the maximum number of staff that can use the same flight to well under 10. For my company, it is 5 and for this very reason. That's it. Does not matter if the cost it higher to fly by another route or on another day, the five max limit is accepted. My group also has a rule that no two key people for any project can take the same flight. Single point of failure and all that..."

...and there were a good number of additional comments from others that supported this and give indication that this is a general rule throughout corporate industries with little exception.

Thus my observations to what was relative to a US natal chart were of little relevance, if any, at all.

Yet, from what else I have found on new technology produced by the company I now can think of a few more 'conspiracy scenarios' aside from just one

Someone has even suggested that it might all be part of yet another one of J.J. Abrahms' stunts. As ludicrous as that may sound they do make some interesting points. http://www.rantlifestyle.com/2014/03...movie/#slide34
Unread 08-16-2014, 04:47 PM

ACCORDING TO NEWS REPORTS

'…..More than £20,000 stolen from bank accounts of four passengers who disappeared aboard doomed MH370 flight which vanished March 2014, 239 people on board, after diverting from planned route Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. Kuala Lumpur Bank, Malaysia reported mysterious withdrawals, totalling 111,000 RM (£20,916), from accounts of four passengers, five months after flight disappeared without trace. Transactions on July 18, money from accounts of three passengers was transferred to account of a fourth passenger. Izany Abdul Ghany, Assistant Commissioner crime investigation department said:

"We are investigating the case as unauthorised access with intent to commit an offence. We are getting CCTV footage from the bank to identify suspects involved."....'

'….A source told the New Straits Times: "We believe the suspect withdrew the money through the fourth victim's account via several automated teller machines (ATMs) in the Klang Valley."

Malaysia Airlines are still reeling after suffering two major disasters within months, after Flight MH17 was shot down over Ukraine on July 17, killing all 298 passengers. Airline officials are now considering rebranding the airline and restructuring the business....'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 10-28-2014, 09:38 AM

Exclamation Re: Event Chart- Malaysia Airlines MH370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culpeper View Post
There does not appear to be any death and destruction in this chart. Jupiter rules the aircraft. It is in the 8th house but is in its exaltation. At worst it is inactive. There are no active ship wreck stars. The active fixed stars in the chart are favorable or neutral. The Sun rules the 9th house of long journeys and is in the 4th house of land. Jupiter rules the final outcome also. It has aspects from outer planets but two of them are with favorable fixed stars. I would say from this that the aircraft came to land somewhere.

Again no physical evidence has been found of a crash in the ocean. I have read on other web sites the suggestion that the hijackers, having possession of the black boxes, dropped one in in a deep part of the Indian ocean. They falsify the evidence and draw attention away from themselves.
I agree with you about the land. Unfortunately, this is an important chart to learn and study off of. More people should be paying attention to it, there's potential to learn a lot about astrology and events like these whenever MH370's history is written.

Last edited by Dubyadude1986; 10-28-2014 at 09:53 AM.
Unread 10-28-2014, 06:52 PM

'.......Air Chief Marshal (Rtd) Angus Houston,
former Joint Agency Coordination Centre (JACC) head
and most recognised Australian involved in search for MH370
said he was shocked and sad when he heard about MH370.
“As someone who has worked, lived and relaxed with Malaysians,

I have a good understanding of Malaysians, their history and culture.
I was most empathetic and sensitive to the Malaysians I worked with on MH370,”.
Houston worked in Butterworth in 1999
as the Commander of the Integrated Air Defence System
– a five-nation military air defence co-operation.....'

'....Describing his stay in Malaysia as wonderful and constructive,

Houston said he worked with Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak when the latter was Defence Minister.
“I found Malaysians involved in the search from the Prime Minister down to be highly professional and very effective,”
Houston has a long and decorated military career
culminating in being appointed Chief of the Defence Force
in 2005 until his retirement in 2011.
Prior to that he was Chief of Air Force in 2001.

As Chief of the Defence Force, he oversaw Australia’s military operations overseas.
....'

'.....“I have had many demanding missions in my career and MH370 and MH17 are two of them,”

adding he was required to coordinate all search and recovery activities
and make arrangements for visit to Australia of family members of those on board MH370.

“To provide closure, I hope the current underwater search is successful in locating the last resting place of MH370,”
said Houston, who had been appointed special envoy of the Prime Minister
to lead Australia’s efforts on the ground in Ukraine
to help recover, identify and repatriate Australians killed in the MH17 crash.....'
Unread 10-28-2014, 08:31 PM

"Tim Clark is the CEO of Emirates Airlines — one of the world's most successful, luxurious, respected, and fastest-growing airlines. He's also a recently-dubbed knight, who has a hunch that Malaysia Airlines flight 370 may not be in the Indian Ocean after all." - Flightclub

"Clark's airline, Emirates is the world's largest operator of Boeing 777s," - Flightclub

"I will continue to ask questions and make a nuisance of myself, even as others would like to bury it. I need to know how anybody could interdict our [777] systems." - CEO of Emirates Airlines Tim Clark

"There hasn't been one overwater incident in the history of civil aviation — apart from Amelia Earhart in 1939 — that has not been at least 5 or 10 percent trackable. But MH 370 has simply disappeared. For me, that raises a degree of suspicion. I'm totally dissatisfied with what has been coming out of all of this... We have an obligation to not sweep this under the carpet, but to sort it out and do better than we have done." - CEO of Emirates Airlines Tim Clark

Now, there's two charts to compare and contrast... Amelia Earhart in 1939 and MH370 in 2014.

Source: FlightClub
Link:
http://flightclub.jalopnik.com/airline-ceo-knight-says-mh370-may-not-be-under-water-1647944102
Article Dated: 10/18/14

Last edited by Dubyadude1986; 10-28-2014 at 09:08 PM.
Unread 03-10-2015, 08:34 PM

Send a message via MSN to Nexus7

Hi.

and all of one year later and still no sign of that plane...I did hear that the Neptune on IC in the chart for the take-off of the MH370, it was suggested that the plane would never be found.

Has anyone here ever speculated on what the rising sign of Captain Zaharie might be? Judging from his physical appearance? I have seen a rectified chart for him, but would like to hear more ideas on that...

What intrigued me were the parallels with the takeoff chart and those of the two pilots: the angular Neptune and Moon square Neptune in the takeoff chart, the Mercury/Saturn configuration that parallels the opposition in Zaharie's chart, the fact that both pilot and co-pilot had close Sun square Neptunes.....

I know that Mars was on the midpoint of Sun/Moon on the day - but then other planes 'had' that and they didn't disappear...

Zaharie the pilot may, depending on the Moon degree, have had his Sun/Moon midpoint on that Moon/Neptune for the takeoff.

Fate might have just been in a malevolent mood of course, though these parallels suggest a drama where the action may have taken place closer to home.
Unread 03-10-2015, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus7 View Post

Hi.

and all of one year later and still no sign of that plane...I did hear that the Neptune on IC in the chart for the take-off of the MH370, it was suggested that the plane would never be found.

Has anyone here ever speculated on what the rising sign of Captain Zaharie might be? Judging from his physical appearance? I have seen a rectified chart for him, but would like to hear more ideas on that...

What intrigued me were the parallels with the takeoff chart and those of the two pilots: the angular Neptune and Moon square Neptune in the takeoff chart, the Mercury/Saturn configuration that parallels the opposition in Zaharie's chart, the fact that both pilot and co-pilot had close Sun square Neptunes.....

I know that Mars was on the midpoint of Sun/Moon on the day - but then other planes 'had' that and they didn't disappear...

Zaharie the pilot may, depending on the Moon degree, have had his Sun/Moon midpoint on that Moon/Neptune for the takeoff.

Fate might have just been in a malevolent mood of course, though these parallels suggest a drama where the action may have taken place closer to home.

MH370 report reveals black box battery expired a year before flight
http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/8/817...-before-flight

According to the report, an error in maintenance records kept the battery from being replaced.
Unread 04-05-2015, 06:13 PM

PERHAPS IT'S TIME TO TAKE NOTE OF: Residents of Kuda Huvadhoo, in Dhaalu Atol
who have urged investigators to visit their remote homeland,
which they say holds the key to modern aviation's most confounding mystery.
Islanders claim they were disturbed by an incredibly loud noise and witnessed a "low-flying jumbo jet"
matching the description of the doomed Boeing 777
in the hours after flight MH370 mysteriously disappeared en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on March 8 last year.
Abdu Rasheed Ibrahim said he "strongly feels" those searching would find their answers:

"This is the biggest plane I have ever seen from this island.
I have seen pictures of the missing plane - I believe that I saw that plane.
At the time it was lost, I strongly felt those people who were searching should come here."

Acoustics scientists say that a distinctive high energy noise they measured around the time of the so-called crash
may have come from an aircraft hitting the ocean near the Maldives

Zuhuriyaa Ali, who watched it from her house courtyard, says she is haunted by what she saw.

"It feels strange when thinking about the people on it. I consider it a lot.
I am concerned there is a connection to the Malaysia plane."

Islanders have also described the airplane's distinctive red and blue stripes they believe they witnessed
at around 6.30am (9.30am in Malaysia) on that fateful morning.

Humaam Dhonmamk, 16 told the Australian:

" I saw the blue and red on a bit of the side. I heard the loud noise of it after it went over. I told the police too."
Abdu Rasheed added: "I watched this vert large plane bank slightly and I saw its colours
- the red and blue lines - below the windows, then I heard the loud noise."

The Australian-led hunt for the missing plane is now approaching its 13th month
and the country has so far spent around £15million on the latest phase of the underwater search, which is in its seventh month.
There are also fears the extensive hunt could be abandoned within days,
as ministers from China, Australia and Malaysia are set to meet for discussions in Kuala Lumpur in two weeks.

Tags
airlines, chart, event, malaysia, mh370