Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-18-2018, 12:03 AM
Misssfortune Misssfortune is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 55
PLS anyone need guidance pls

Hi ill try to be short several times tarot readers and on another occasion a shaman woman told me i had a lot of light and that i should develop my abilities that i could do the same things she does and its weird because since i was very little i was attracted to that its weird... but i keep having the feeling to search more, Pls anyone anything you see?
Attached Images
File Type: png ASTROO.png (39.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: png Astrotheme_EZsyk5jU4j7d.png (104.0 KB, 9 views)

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Misssfortune For This Useful Post:
Gemini Pyramid (05-24-2018)
  #2  
Unread 05-19-2018, 01:29 AM
Januarystorm Januarystorm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Dom. Exalt.
Posts: 321
Re: PLS anyone need guidance pls

before i give my thoughts on your astrological chart i just wanted to ask a couple of questions that might be interesting to think about for you personally

1. when the tarot readers and shaman woman said you had a lot of light, did you ask what specifically they meant by that- having a lot of light means absolutely nothing to me- what kind of light are you talking about, what do you mean 'i have it', what purpose does having this light have, what colour is the light, is it like a beam or more like rays, etcetera- for a shaman or tarot reader saying something generic like you have a lot of light in you is like for an astrologer mentioning your moon has a lot of positive aspects- its nice to know and you instantly understand that its probably positive- but without further explanation you cant really work with it, and because that is what you want judging by your question, its maybe wise to next time when a shaman comes up to you and splashes this useful information in your face to ask for further details.

2. when she told you to develop abilities and 'you could do the same things she does' - im guessing you did not ask what abilities and 'things' specifically she was referring to (again, big mistake, better to ask the person themselves right then and there and know- instead of not ask them and ask other people on an online forum) BUT that being said, im guessing you have a sense of what she meant since you are on an astrological forum, so i think you think she meant occult matters by abilities and 'things' and not the ability to walk up to a stranger and tell them they have light inside of them and giving them very vague career advice.

3. you never mention what it is you are interested in- you talk about light and abilities and doing things, and then you state that you from a young age were attracted to 'that'- and what 'that' is- we dont know because you never specified what you mean by 'that'- again, probably seeing your question on this forum im guessing you mean something occult- but what is 'that'- is it being an astrologer, a shaman woman, a tarot reader, a yoga teacher, an exorcist..?- all things occult- but trust me, you do not want to mix up a shaman woman and an exorcist, just the same as when you are looking for a yoga teacher you probably wont be needing a tarot reader- what is it exactly you are referring to as it is unknown to me and i cant really tell you if you should embark on a search for 'that' or wether you have any inclination of 'that' or that 'that' is something that is emphasized in your natal chart.

4. if you are already having these encounters with tarot readers and conversations with shamans and posting on astrology forums- you are already on a search for this 'that' you speak of, i would say you most definitely already have started your search, are searching right now and have been on the search for a while now- for i have never encountered a shaman woman like that in the wild, much less to say i ever had a chat with one- trust me, your are definitely already searching and the fact you are posting this on an astrology forum asking a question like this- means you are directly by doing that searching for answers- so the search is already here- you say tarot readers told you on 'several occasions'- so you have had several meetings with different tarot readers, did you just happen to meet them randomly at the grocery shop? im sure you searched for them to talk to them- so again, you are already embarked on a search and thats a good sign meaning you are serious about this and feel the need to get more information.

5. if you ever have a 'feeling' to do ANYTHING- do it. you never 'just' have a feeling about anything, it is a direct sign that whatever that feeling is telling you- is something important and you should always trust it, do it, act upon it, believe it, dont ignore it, THAT feeling is your INTUITION- the most intelligent capacity any human being has, and in my personal experience, it is never wrong, always on point and will always, if listened to, lead to an extemely beneficial outcome whatever the topic may be. so i would trust that feeling waaaay more than twenty-five tarot readers combined with sixty shaman women and all the astrologers in the world. that feeling is all-knowing, all-seeing and always true.

that all being said, as for your chart

you certainly have a predisposition to the more enlightened, spiritual and occult matters

your sun, one of the most important and crucial planets to consider when looking at WHERE someone's light is (get it, get it) is in the 8th house, the house that deals with everything that is connected to the occult, hidden and dark, it is the original house of Scorpio- the sign that rules everything taboo (like sex, and death) and also rebirth and complete transformation, like the transformation one undergoes when embarking on a spiritual quest as we have discusses- you are in. so this is a very big indicator of 'that'

second, the planet that rules spirituality and higher wisdom and enlightenment and probably 'that'- is Jupiter- the great teacher, the priest, the spiritual leader- he is in the sign of taurus- that on itself is not really a big indicator of a spiritual light beaming in someone per se, but the position of jupiter in your chart, in the 12th house- IS- the 12th house, IS the original house of jupiter- as the original 12th house sign is pisces- and jupiter rules pisces- and pisces, well, it is THE sign for eeeeeverything spiritual, otherworldly, feeling things, having a sense of something deeper and higher and understanding every one of those things intuitively and without even trying- it rules empaths, selfless actions and all things unclear and blends every single sign of the zodiac together- as it is the last sign, it possesses the energy of all that is and it blends the physical and non-physical together.

your moon- another very important planet in assessing someones inclination to 'that'- for the moon is your mind, your emotions, your intuition, its the most personal planet as it is the fastest moving- so its position is very intimate and has to be considered very carefully- your moon is in scorpio- juuust juuust in scorpio at the 0st degree- scorpio as i said before is the sign of everything deep, secret, taboo, different and dark- so this also checks out and i would say that your scorpio moon would certainly give you an enormous interest in these occult matters- and it would certainly explain your chats with tarot readers and shaman woman

there are far more aspects to be considered and i could go in to much further detail as your chart actually has a lot of interesting details, the position of saturn, the south node, the sign of aquarius, the sign of cancer etc etc but i think this will do- i hope i provided you a bit of the guidance you ask for- although im still not quite sure what 'that' is so who knows if i did, i certainly have no idea lol

i would definitely continue your search for everything you feel attracted to, your chart shows that you will have a natural ease in understanding things that are not always visible to others and you could absolutely learn more about yourself and who you are and what your purpose is- and im pretty certain you yourself could do all of that much better than anyone else

good luck
__________________
Mrigasira

Last edited by Januarystorm; 05-19-2018 at 02:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 05-19-2018, 04:37 AM
Misssfortune Misssfortune is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 55
Re: PLS anyone need guidance pls

Hi again!! first i am very VERY grateful you answered me that really at this moment i want to cry, because i fell like lost but you really helped me im sorry if o wrote like i can do the same "things" she does or "light" im sorry im try but my english is not so good im sorry for that...

But i meant she told me i could cleanse people from witchcrafts or vanish bad spirits, protection for people and the shaman woman told me that you can do this because you have several beings with you that help you with this you where born with star and light she told me and i was like oh ok... but then with other tarot readers that i went because my mom believes in tarot and witches and me since i was little i was very interested in all these.

When i was very little i used to go to a town to buy candles and in the middle of the night do spells and one time also little my shampoo floated for a moment then dropped and on another occasion that happened too with a hair gel, sometimes when i was brushing my teeth i could see shadows in the reflection passing fast behind me.

I never asked too much to them perhaps because i don't believe still that i could do what they do, then the tarot readers told me and to my mom that she didn't have to go to tarot readers because she had me that i could do the same so what you say gets me a lot because i always felt strange i thank you so much for you answer really!! i recently even check something of my numbers in numerology and im number 11 and its supposed to be a spiritual number so its weird to find these things its very pretty for me to feel like i could help someone.

Last edited by Misssfortune; 05-19-2018 at 05:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-19-2018, 03:14 PM
Januarystorm Januarystorm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Dom. Exalt.
Posts: 321
Re: PLS anyone need guidance pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misssfortune View Post
Hi again!! first i am very VERY grateful you answered me that really at this moment i want to cry, because i fell like lost but you really helped me im sorry if o wrote like i can do the same "things" she does or "light" im sorry im try but my english is not so good im sorry for that...

But i meant she told me i could cleanse people from witchcrafts or vanish bad spirits, protection for people and the shaman woman told me that you can do this because you have several beings with you that help you with this you where born with star and light she told me and i was like oh ok... but then with other tarot readers that i went because my mom believes in tarot and witches and me since i was little i was very interested in all these.

When i was very little i used to go to a town to buy candles and in the middle of the night do spells and one time also little my shampoo floated for a moment then dropped and on another occasion that happened too with a hair gel, sometimes when i was brushing my teeth i could see shadows in the reflection passing fast behind me.

I never asked too much to them perhaps because i don't believe still that i could do what they do, then the tarot readers told me and to my mom that she didn't have to go to tarot readers because she had me that i could do the same so what you say gets me a lot because i always felt strange i thank you so much for you answer really!! i recently even check something of my numbers in numerology and im number 11 and its supposed to be a spiritual number so its weird to find these things its very pretty for me to feel like i could help someone.
you are very welcome i am glad i could give you some clarity

some quick remarks

1. you say your mother believes in tarot and witches- and that is her choice and i have respect for everyones choices, however, just because your mother believes in it- does not mean you should, i see you are from mexico, a country known for its cultural predisposition for otherworldly beliefs such as witchcraft, spells, curses and ghosts, again, i have respect for that- BUT, from a modern view i would like to say that personally, i do not think that believing in these dark matters is of help to anyone, nor is it a healthy mind-set to have, if you believe something is true, it will prove itself to you to be true, on the other side, if you dont believe something to be true- that will prove itself to be you. you get what you believe in, if you believe in shadows in mirrors and beings being with you- you will get exactly that, but if you chose not to believe in them- they wouldnt be there. believing in negative things is not something i would advise anyone to do as it has absolutely no positive effect on your life and anyone else's, you cant believe in bad things and do good things- it just doesnt work that way- in order to help yourself or anyone else for that matter, is to focus on the good, and make the good the most important, NOT on fighting and focusing on the bad, that only makes the bad stand out.

2. i hear what you are saying and i see your willingness to help other people, i understand you come from a good heart and wish to make other people's lives better- you are a good person. BUT, you at the same time say you yourself are lost, wanted to cry, are in need of guidance and so on, how on earth are you going to help anyone, if you cannot help yourself first? what makes you think you can make other people's lives better, if you cant do it for yourself? why do you think anyone would need anyones help, when that person is obviously not in a good place themselves? if you want to help someone, i would truly advise to start with yourself and only after that, even think of helping anyone else- its like the blind leading the blind. again, its really nice of you to think of others, but personally- i would not want to be helped by someone who clearly cant help themselves even. search on youtube for Abraham Hicks videos and watch them while you are going to help YOURSELf feel better.

3. you are, like myself, one of the capricorn stellium generation kids, when there were multiple planets in the sign of capricorn, this makes us an anomaly- we are extremely different then any other generation born- we are the exception to all rules and norms and standards- there is no one like us in this time alive that has such a configuration of so many heavy-weight planets in the same sign as we do and because neptune and uranus are involved, this makes us different on a scale no one can, as of right now, understand the scope of.
We have what is called, a super-conjunction, when the four slower moving planets are within 8-10 degrees of each other- saturn uranus neptune and pluto- this has happened when we were born- the last time this happened- was in 1850
and it was with pluto, saturn and uranus- we have no pluto- but we have neptune now in the mix- whilst pluto does play a very beneficial role to us as it was sextiling the planets- this means our lives will be drastically different than of those around us and we will impact this world like no other generation- right now many of us, like you and me, are going through our saturn return- our lives up to this point have been tumultuous and dramatc- but now that the lord of the stellium- saturn, who rules the sign of capricorn and is therefore the planet with all the influence- is coming back to the position of our natal saturns- many more of us,like you yourself, are beginning to have a metamorphosis and awakening to our potential- because neptune is in the mix, spirituality and enlightenment are also heavily involved in this transformation and will be a form of guidance- which is very unusual as the sign of capricorn is a-spiritual and traditionally denounces all those things- but as you already understand, we are not traditional capricorns- this is a major time in our lives and believe me when i say, you will get all the answers you need and you will start to see your life change in ways you could not have imagined- as i could not have imagined 2 years ago- i too started with numerology and looking up astrology- it will take a crazy spin after this, follow your instinct and feelings, trust your intution and i promise you- you will get all the answers handed over to you literally because you were meant to- good luck and dont worry- everything will work itself out so perfectly it will be scary to you at first.
__________________
Mrigasira
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-19-2018, 04:15 PM
kangi kangi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 5
Re: PLS anyone need guidance pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Januarystorm View Post
you are very welcome i am glad i could give you some clarity

some quick remarks

1. you say your mother believes in tarot and witches- and that is her choice and i have respect for everyones choices, however, just because your mother believes in it- does not mean you should, i see you are from mexico, a country known for its cultural predisposition for otherworldly beliefs such as witchcraft, spells, curses and ghosts, again, i have respect for that- BUT, from a modern view i would like to say that personally, i do not think that believing in these dark matters is of help to anyone, nor is it a healthy mind-set to have, if you believe something is true, it will prove itself to you to be true, on the other side, if you dont believe something to be true- that will prove itself to be you. you get what you believe in, if you believe in shadows in mirrors and beings being with you- you will get exactly that, but if you chose not to believe in them- they wouldnt be there. believing in negative things is not something i would advise anyone to do as it has absolutely no positive effect on your life and anyone else's, you cant believe in bad things and do good things- it just doesnt work that way- in order to help yourself or anyone else for that matter, is to focus on the good, and make the good the most important, NOT on fighting and focusing on the bad, that only makes the bad stand out.

2. i hear what you are saying and i see your willingness to help other people, i understand you come from a good heart and wish to make other people's lives better- you are a good person. BUT, you at the same time say you yourself are lost, wanted to cry, are in need of guidance and so on, how on earth are you going to help anyone, if you cannot help yourself first? what makes you think you can make other people's lives better, if you cant do it for yourself? why do you think anyone would need anyones help, when that person is obviously not in a good place themselves? if you want to help someone, i would truly advise to start with yourself and only after that, even think of helping anyone else- its like the blind leading the blind. again, its really nice of you to think of others, but personally- i would not want to be helped by someone who clearly cant help themselves even. search on youtube for Abraham Hicks videos and watch them while you are going to help YOURSELf feel better.

3. you are, like myself, one of the capricorn stellium generation kids, when there were multiple planets in the sign of capricorn, this makes us an anomaly- we are extremely different then any other generation born- we are the exception to all rules and norms and standards- there is no one like us in this time alive that has such a configuration of so many heavy-weight planets in the same sign as we do and because neptune and uranus are involved, this makes us different on a scale no one can, as of right now, understand the scope of.
We have what is called, a super-conjunction, when the four slower moving planets are within 8-10 degrees of each other- saturn uranus neptune and pluto- this has happened when we were born- the last time this happened- was in 1850
and it was with pluto, saturn and uranus- we have no pluto- but we have neptune now in the mix- whilst pluto does play a very beneficial role to us as it was sextiling the planets- this means our lives will be drastically different than of those around us and we will impact this world like no other generation- right now many of us, like you and me, are going through our saturn return- our lives up to this point have been tumultuous and dramatc- but now that the lord of the stellium- saturn, who rules the sign of capricorn and is therefore the planet with all the influence- is coming back to the position of our natal saturns- many more of us,like you yourself, are beginning to have a metamorphosis and awakening to our potential- because neptune is in the mix, spirituality and enlightenment are also heavily involved in this transformation and will be a form of guidance- which is very unusual as the sign of capricorn is a-spiritual and traditionally denounces all those things- but as you already understand, we are not traditional capricorns- this is a major time in our lives and believe me when i say, you will get all the answers you need and you will start to see your life change in ways you could not have imagined- as i could not have imagined 2 years ago- i too started with numerology and looking up astrology- it will take a crazy spin after this, follow your instinct and feelings, trust your intution and i promise you- you will get all the answers handed over to you literally because you were meant to- good luck and dont worry- everything will work itself out so perfectly it will be scary to you at first.
Actually the Generation being born now will have more Capricorn Stellium with 2 major other planetary changes that just happened. Uranus moved into Taurus (Hasn't happened in 84 years) AND Chiron just moved Signs!!

I don't know how old you are but are you having your Saturn Return right now? Just curious because I have been connecting with a lot of Saturn Return people.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 05-19-2018, 04:18 PM
Misssfortune Misssfortune is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 55
Re: PLS anyone need guidance pls

You are right i need to work on myself its a process that im actually having but i feel better now thank you again for your answer!:big grin: and i didn't knew we where a generation thats crazy!! it makes sense too looking at other charts i was like why i have all the planets like almost togueter hehe, now i know someone from my generation!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 05-19-2018, 09:21 PM
Januarystorm Januarystorm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Dom. Exalt.
Posts: 321
Re: PLS anyone need guidance pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangi View Post
Actually the Generation being born now will have more Capricorn Stellium with 2 major other planetary changes that just happened. Uranus moved into Taurus (Hasn't happened in 84 years) AND Chiron just moved Signs!!

I don't know how old you are but are you having your Saturn Return right now? Just curious because I have been connecting with a lot of Saturn Return people.
the generation of now does not have a super-conjunction stellium in capricorn, nor do they have more than we did- since that would mean that at least 3 out of the 4 most outer slow planets (saturn, uranus, neptune and pluto) should be in 1 sign- saturn is now in capricorn- yes pluto is there- but thats only 2 outer planets, uranus just moved in to taurus, neptune is in pisces- so they may have stelliums composed of the faster moving planets like the sun, mercury and venus- but because these planets move so fast- a stellium of those is not uncommon nor is it as special as what happened in 1988-1990- remember- because the 4 outer planets are so slow- and it takes them so incredibly long to move through the zodiac- their conjunction back then is truly something extremely interesting and special and a once in a life-time event.

also,
planetary ingresses like you mention uranus and chiron (who is more of an asteroid and not a major outer heavy-weight planet) do not have anything to do with stelliums but since you mentioned it, yes, uranus just moved in to taurus- for the first time is 84 years- yes 84 years is a long time- but the last time there was a super conjunction stellium like i mention was in 1850!

and yes, those capricorn stellium kids are right now- because saturn is in capricorn for the first time since then- all going through their saturn return- and it is my personal theory- that because of saturn being back at its natal position- more and more of those stellium people are actually awakening spiritually searching for answers that no one can answer and they are finding those answers- and they are doing it at an amazing rapid speed- more and more are awakening spiritually and where do you go when you cant get answers from society, science or your parents- you turn to things like religion, spirituality, meditation, astrology, tarot, etc etc etc- so now this whole generation is being activated by saturn and they are being put on this path and thats why you probably have been connecting with a lot of them- especially on astrology forums- it is truly a time of huge awakening and i can say for sure this generation cannot be compared to anyone before or anyone after them.

if you are interested and you are also one of those capricorn stellium people- i have a book with information, explanation and guidance on it- its free online- its literally a handbook on how to deal with this energy and how rare it is

https://alabe.com/ProgramDocs/SolarF...k-Part_One.pdf
__________________
Mrigasira
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 05-19-2018, 09:58 PM
kangi kangi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 5
Re: PLS anyone need guidance pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Januarystorm View Post
the generation of now does not have a super-conjunction stellium in capricorn, nor do they have more than we did- since that would mean that at least 3 out of the 4 most outer slow planets (saturn, uranus, neptune and pluto) should be in 1 sign- saturn is now in capricorn- yes pluto is there- but thats only 2 outer planets, uranus just moved in to taurus, neptune is in pisces- so they may have stelliums composed of the faster moving planets like the sun, mercury and venus- but because these planets move so fast- a stellium of those is not uncommon nor is it as special as what happened in 1988-1990- remember- because the 4 outer planets are so slow- and it takes them so incredibly long to move through the zodiac- their conjunction back then is truly something extremely interesting and special and a once in a life-time event.

also,
planetary ingresses like you mention uranus and chiron (who is more of an asteroid and not a major outer heavy-weight planet) do not have anything to do with stelliums but since you mentioned it, yes, uranus just moved in to taurus- for the first time is 84 years- yes 84 years is a long time- but the last time there was a super conjunction stellium like i mention was in 1850!

and yes, those capricorn stellium kids are right now- because saturn is in capricorn for the first time since then- all going through their saturn return- and it is my personal theory- that because of saturn being back at its natal position- more and more of those stellium people are actually awakening spiritually searching for answers that no one can answer and they are finding those answers- and they are doing it at an amazing rapid speed- more and more are awakening spiritually and where do you go when you cant get answers from society, science or your parents- you turn to things like religion, spirituality, meditation, astrology, tarot, etc etc etc- so now this whole generation is being activated by saturn and they are being put on this path and thats why you probably have been connecting with a lot of them- especially on astrology forums- it is truly a time of huge awakening and i can say for sure this generation cannot be compared to anyone before or anyone after them.

if you are interested and you are also one of those capricorn stellium people- i have a book with information, explanation and guidance on it- its free online- its literally a handbook on how to deal with this energy and how rare it is

https://alabe.com/ProgramDocs/SolarF...k-Part_One.pdf
Yes the slow moving planet Stellium will not be the same minus Neptune. But Pluto in your generation did Separate in another house for most of your generation. How ever They did just have Mercury, Mars AND Venus in their Stellium. Mars just left Capricorn into Aquarius the Universal Colloctive but will retrograde back into Capricorn after around June. Their Neptune was at home in Pisces in the 12th house. Which was a huge event since Chiron had been in Pisces for 11 years now and just moved into Aries. So total transformation to a new era. And if any are born now they get Uranus in Taurus at o degrees. With Mars and Venus in Cancer New Moon. As you know the house of Cancer Apposes Capricorn. Those born right when Saturn came home to Capricorn on Dec 21st had an amazing conjunction with Saturn just crossing the gate of the Earths Galactic center in Sag just 2 days before.

Actually for all of us All of the planets that lined up the Gate of the Earths Galactic center will affect all of us. And that closes out the first eclipse we had in August when the Lions Gate was open for 2 weeks that could be seen in America in Leo. It's all quite exciting!!! With Jupiter in Scorpio helping to bring everything to the surface assisting Saturn with purpose. Scorpio and Capricorn are "homies". That most people really don't know about.

I love your interpretation of things but more knowledge is going to become available to astrologers. Some new codes so to speak. With Mercury just going through Capricorn recently, which you know Mercury rules Virgo and Gemini those with a more analytical mind will have a blast with new data coming out through Gemini's communication network to figure out

I hope this came out with some sense....I am typing this all off the top off my head. Right now all of these dates and calculation are wizzing through my brain and I am trying to pull out the ones relevant to this thread.

Last edited by kangi; 05-19-2018 at 10:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 05-19-2018, 10:11 PM
kangi kangi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 5
Re: PLS anyone need guidance pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangi View Post
Yes the slow moving planet Stellium will not be the same minus Neptune. But Pluto in your generation did Separate in another house for most of your generation. How ever They did just have Mercury, Mars AND Venus in their Stellium. Mars just left Capricorn into Aquarius the Universal Colloctive but will retrograde back into Capricorn after around June. Their Neptune was at home in Pisces in the 12th house. Which was a huge event since Chiron had been in Pisces for 11 years now and just moved into Aries. So total transformation to a new era. And if any are born now they get Uranus in Taurus at o degrees. With Mars and Venus in Cancer New Moon. As you know the house of Cancer Apposes Capricorn. Those born right when Saturn came home to Capricorn on Dec 21st had an amazing conjunction with Saturn just crossing the gate of the Earths Galactic center in Sag just 2 days before.

Actually for all of us All of the planets that lined up the Gate of the Earths Galactic center will affect all of us. And that closes out the first eclipse we had in August when the Lions Gate was open for 2 weeks that could be seen in America in Leo. It's all quite exciting!!! With Jupiter in Scorpio helping to bring everything to the surface assisting Saturn with purpose. Scorpio and Capricorn are "homies". That most people really don't know about.

I love your interpretation of things but more knowledge is going to become available to astrologers. Some new codes so to speak. With Mercury just going through Capricorn recently, which you know Mercury rules Virgo and Gemini those with a more analytical mind will have a blast with new data coming out through Gemini's communication network to figure out

I hope this came out with some sense....I am typing this all off the top off my head. Right now all of these dates and calculation are wizzing through my brain and I am trying to pull out the ones relevant to this thread.

Oh....this is my First astrology forum post. All of my Stellium Capricorn connections have been if real life. 5 of them just last week.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 05-19-2018, 11:21 PM
Januarystorm Januarystorm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Dom. Exalt.
Posts: 321
Re: PLS anyone need guidance pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangi View Post
Yes the slow moving planet Stellium will not be the same minus Neptune. But Pluto in your generation did Separate in another house for most of your generation. How ever They did just have Mercury, Mars AND Venus in their Stellium. Mars just left Capricorn into Aquarius the Universal Colloctive but will retrograde back into Capricorn after around June. Their Neptune was at home in Pisces in the 12th house. Which was a huge event since Chiron had been in Pisces for 11 years now and just moved into Aries. So total transformation to a new era. And if any are born now they get Uranus in Taurus at o degrees. With Mars and Venus in Cancer New Moon. As you know the house of Cancer Apposes Capricorn. Those born right when Saturn came home to Capricorn on Dec 21st had an amazing conjunction with Saturn just crossing the gate of the Earths Galactic center in Sag just 2 days before.

Actually for all of us All of the planets that lined up the Gate of the Earths Galactic center will affect all of us. And that closes out the first eclipse we had in August when the Lions Gate was open for 2 weeks that could be seen in America in Leo. It's all quite exciting!!! With Jupiter in Scorpio helping to bring everything to the surface assisting Saturn with purpose. Scorpio and Capricorn are "homies". That most people really don't know about.

I love your interpretation of things but more knowledge is going to become available to astrologers. Some new codes so to speak. With Mercury just going through Capricorn recently, which you know Mercury rules Virgo and Gemini those with a more analytical mind will have a blast with new data coming out through Gemini's communication network to figure out

I hope this came out with some sense....I am typing this all off the top off my head. Right now all of these dates and calculation are wizzing through my brain and I am trying to pull out the ones relevant to this thread.
what do you mean the slow moving planet stellium will not be the same minus neptune?

i really dont understand what you are trying to say- could you try to at least specify when you are refering to who and what stellium because i dont get it

im saying- the capricorn stellium was truly unique and an anomaly- because there was a super-conjunction- and a super conjunction is when at least 3 of the 4 OUTER planets join in a sign- and that happened in our lifetime only once in the 1990s- before that it happened in 1850- it is widely considered to be a very distinctly special event.

yes, uranus just changed signs, chiron also, neptune is in pisces- yes and this is all unique for EVERY SINGLE DAY IS ALWAYS UNIQUE AND HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE- in fact, every single minute the planets change- every single minute we have the planets in a position that they have never been in before- THATS WHY EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO HAS EVER BEEN BORN HAS A UNIQUE CHART AND NO 2 CHARTS ARE THE SAME- so every single day you can say that this has never happened before- its not something special- its how it is and its a fact that every single second the entire sky is unique and has never been that way and will never be exactly that way- so what you are saying is true- and its true of every single day- what i am refering to is the distincly unique event that happened- that was not only unique because the planets have never been in that position- THAT HAPPENS EVERY DAY- EVERY DAY PLANETS ARE UNIQUELY IN A DIFFERENT POSITION- it wasnt the fact that it was unique- it was the fact that it was the conjunction of 3 of the slowest planets we have in 1 sign- do you understand why it is unique and different than the examples you are giving with venus and mars and even jupiter- saturn takes about 28 years to transit all the signs,uranus takes 84 years, neptune takes 164 years to transit all the signs- so in order for them to all be in one sign- i hope you understand mathematics and get how odds work- and the odds that three planets who literally move at the slowest speed ever- neptune 164 years for gods sake!- all get together in one sign is- you guessed it- a once in a lifetime experience that was very very rare.

i really feel like taking a nap after these explanations jeez
__________________
Mrigasira
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 05-20-2018, 12:14 AM
kangi kangi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 5
Re: PLS anyone need guidance pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Januarystorm View Post
what do you mean the slow moving planet stellium will not be the same minus neptune?

i really dont understand what you are trying to say- could you try to at least specify when you are refering to who and what stellium because i dont get it

im saying- the capricorn stellium was truly unique and an anomaly- because there was a super-conjunction- and a super conjunction is when at least 3 of the 4 OUTER planets join in a sign- and that happened in our lifetime only once in the 1990s- before that it happened in 1850- it is widely considered to be a very distinctly special event.

yes, uranus just changed signs, chiron also, neptune is in pisces- yes and this is all unique for EVERY SINGLE DAY IS ALWAYS UNIQUE AND HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE- in fact, every single minute the planets change- every single minute we have the planets in a position that they have never been in before- THATS WHY EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO HAS EVER BEEN BORN HAS A UNIQUE CHART AND NO 2 CHARTS ARE THE SAME- so every single day you can say that this has never happened before- its not something special- its how it is and its a fact that every single second the entire sky is unique and has never been that way and will never be exactly that way- so what you are saying is true- and its true of every single day- what i am refering to is the distincly unique event that happened- that was not only unique because the planets have never been in that position- THAT HAPPENS EVERY DAY- EVERY DAY PLANETS ARE UNIQUELY IN A DIFFERENT POSITION- it wasnt the fact that it was unique- it was the fact that it was the conjunction of 3 of the slowest planets we have in 1 sign- do you understand why it is unique and different than the examples you are giving with venus and mars and even jupiter- saturn takes about 28 years to transit all the signs,uranus takes 84 years, neptune takes 164 years to transit all the signs- so in order for them to all be in one sign- i hope you understand mathematics and get how odds work- and the odds that three planets who literally move at the slowest speed ever- neptune 164 years for gods sake!- all get together in one sign is- you guessed it- a once in a lifetime experience that was very very rare.

i really feel like taking a nap after these explanations jeez
My apologies for my explanation. And yes I do understand Math. I Majored in Bio-Chemistry and Minored in Physics. I also taught algebra, trig, calculus and Statistics at Purdue University.

To keep it simple. My main point is that That Capricorns born on or a few days later of Dec 21st Had Pluto conjuncting the Earths Galactic center(Exact on Dec 28, 2017) and and THAT has not happened in 248 years. In the year 1758.. Pluto being in Capricorn on Dec 21st 2017 conjuncting the Galactic center in Sagittarius IS RARE for Wankans sake! TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY EIGHT YEARS to be exact!

Rest easy I will do my best not to post after you on any of these threads. I am here to share AND receive knowledge.

Walk in beauty~Kangi'
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 05-22-2018, 05:37 AM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,860
Re: PLS anyone need guidance pls

Was this woman a curandera, by any chance? I've learned a little from curanderas in the States. It's a very powerful healing tradition, and from what I've seen, not dark at all, in the sense that there's no evil in it. What you're describing sounds more like curanderismo than like brujeria. English speakers tend to lump those together, since we don't have a direct translation and we don't have those things in our culture, really. I didn't even realize brujeria was specifically evil witchcraft until I heard it from a curandera.

It's very common for people with the sun in the eighth house to be drawn to the spiritual side, and to want to be of service to others. Sun conjunct Neptune enhances that spiritual connection even more.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 05-23-2018, 04:57 AM
Misssfortune Misssfortune is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
Was this woman a curandera, by any chance? I've learned a little from curanderas in the States. It's a very powerful healing tradition, and from what I've seen, not dark at all, in the sense that there's no evil in it. What you're describing sounds more like curanderismo than like brujeria. English speakers tend to lump those together, since we don't have a direct translation and we don't have those things in our culture, really. I didn't even realize brujeria was specifically evil witchcraft until I heard it from a curandera.

It's very common for people with the sun in the eighth house to be drawn to the spiritual side, and to want to be of service to others. Sun conjunct Neptune enhances that spiritual connection even more.
YEEEES!! you know what im talking about curanderas yes they heal and break bad energies yes im sorry its just thay i dont know how to say it in english thats why i say its a shaman woman but yes she told me that and that i should ask help to my angels its weird you know but weirdly accurate in whay i feel in my life hehe you did understand!!!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 05-23-2018, 05:17 AM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,860
Re: PLS anyone need guidance pls

English doesn't have a word for curandera. We use the Spanish word to talk about them. Curanderismo isn't at all mainstream in the U.S. or other English speaking countries, but it's not completely unknown, either, especially in areas where there's been a lot of migration from Mexico.

I am an apprentice herbalist--not mainstream at all, but not unknown, either--and one of my teachers also practices curanderismo. That's how I came to know more about it. We've learned a little about it in our classes. Some were guest taught by curanderas.

Your eighth house Capricorn sun conjunct Neptune looks very like a curandera to me. Spiritual, service oriented, and strong boundaries (Capricorn). The curanderas I've learned from placed a lot of emphasis on having the right energetic protections and boundaries.

Scorpio moon also has those spiritual, other side implications, and overall, with Gemini rising and a lot in Sagittarius, it looks like you could be a good teacher of spiritual matters. If you become a curandera, you will eventually train apprentices, so that fits very well.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 05-23-2018, 03:57 PM
Misssfortune Misssfortune is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 55
Re: PLS anyone need guidance pls

what kind of protections or boundries? Yeah I've always been interested in all of this if i ever get to learn any of the occult like they told me i would definitely teach all my knowledge but im still trying to find what kind of healer am i or what kind of gift they speak of!!.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 05-23-2018, 04:20 PM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,860
Re: PLS anyone need guidance pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misssfortune View Post
what kind of protections or boundries? Yeah I've always been interested in all of this if i ever get to learn any of the occult like they told me i would definitely teach all my knowledge but im still trying to find what kind of healer am i or what kind of gift they speak of!!.
Have you asked a curandera? That would be the best person to explain it.

Could you perhaps apprentice with one? I think that if you did, you would learn very quickly what kind of healer you are.

What I know about curanderismo protections and boundaries is that the curandera wraps her head and her abdomen for energetic protection. Come to think of it, I don't know for sure if they all do that, but one of my guest teachers put a lot of importance on it. I'm sure they do a lot more, but that's what I remember offhand.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 05-23-2018, 05:08 PM
Misssfortune Misssfortune is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 55
Re: PLS anyone need guidance pls

The only thing she told me its that i needed to help a lot so my light didn't fade or something like that and told me to make an amulet she told me because when you clean somebody with an egg to take off bad energy with that amulet it would protect me from getting that bad energy, she told me to buy a wood cross called ocote here in mexico and also deers blood with is sold in mexican traditional markets she told me to oint the deer blood in the cross while i prayed with a candle thats the only thing she told me that i should always have that amulet with me or give it to a kid if he asks for it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
guidance

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.