Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 02-03-2018, 12:43 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,643
Different charts

My natal chart confuses me especially on materialistic values, which i lack. Ill be posting two charts to compare in one more atempt at this.

Chart A

__________________
Read my avatar with a at the end.

Last edited by Whoam1; 05-07-2018 at 02:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 02-03-2018, 01:07 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,643
Re: What are the differences between theses two charts

Decided to try this different house system, major differences in the chart ignoring the funky second system methods.

Chart B
__________________
Read my avatar with a at the end.

Last edited by Whoam1; 05-07-2018 at 02:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 02-03-2018, 02:17 AM
Lykanized's Avatar
Lykanized Lykanized is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: iamamiwhoami
Posts: 4,310
Re: Should I give up astrology?

I don't think you should give up unless you so choose to give up. It's up to you. At this point, I wonder if you're getting anything out of astrology

For me, it's a means of finding new ways to discover parts of myself and an interesting system to think about, theorize about, etc.

Ask yourself... Why are you here?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 02-03-2018, 02:25 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,643
Re: Should I give up astrology?

I want to say that drippy Saturn is a big dick and karma sent me here. Right now I'm starting to grasp what planets rule me Saturn-Mars-Uranus and then Aquarius-Aries-Scorpio, I'm trying to get detached from my sun and moon sign I need to realize that I'm not a Capricorn but I'm a person whoes ruled by Saturn-Uranus-Mars and stop shoving myself in the one sign or die box. Right now specficly I'm trying to figure out if this Midheaven method works, virgo and Capricorn energies I have want to say no, but I'm tired of them so I'm saying it works and moving forward.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 02-03-2018, 02:30 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,366
Re: Should I give up astrology?

hope helps with relevant clues and integrate,
do care share-discuss pointwise feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful-prospective,
traits-talents-health-events etc :


asc lord sat over taurus 4th, good for
landed property, hotel management, food technology,
inclined to distant lands, etc;

sat now 2.5yrs transit own sun-cap asc,
ambitious-hardworking-event management,
health issues - head, knees, heart, stomach, etc;
could be good for property matters etc
representing sat-taurus 4th;

mars-ketu separative node mystic acq 2nd,
volatile finances, sharp speech,
detachment from family-finances,
pain-injury-surgery throat-lower legs etc,
tech-mech aptitudes, archaeology, reformist/innovative;

mars-sat square, stress in
family-fin-domestic comforts, mother, property matters;
sat aspect own acq 2nd, protective of finances,
but not good for health of family members;

separative ketu now transit natal ketu acq 2nd;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers sat mornings;

rahu-ketu 2/8 axis prone to sudden events in life;
rahu leo 8th, high self-pride;
chronic toxic heart-stomach-urological issues;
jup aries trine aspect leo protective from major dangers though;


scorpio 11th inimical-malefic for cap asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;
venus inimical scorpio, research-occult aptitudes, passionate;
urological-kidney-ear issues;
venus lord 10th over 11th, gains from career under stress-delay;

venus lord 5th for luck-edu-children-advisory roles
over inimical scorpio 11th, gains under stress-delay;
venus aspecting own taurus 5th protective though;

sat-venus opp taurus-scorpio,
craving for affection but not manifesting; stress-delay;

jup now transit venus-scorpio
promoting research-occult-relationship-advisory role,
gains from elder siblings and elders, but under stress-delay;

jup scorpio-sat taurus opp, misjudgments-missed opportunities in
career-property-domestic matters-education-romance to avoid year ahead;

jup transit scorpio-venus trine elevated aspect cancer 7th
supportive of marriage-relationship; avoid misjudgments though;


natal jup aries 3rd, advisory-counseling-writing roles;
mer philosophical sag 12th aptitude for writing;
gemini 6th preference for analytical work; information processing;
mer aspects own gemini and protective of employment;

mer 9th lord for luck over 12th for foreign lands;
jup trine aspect sag 12th;
asc lord sat transit mer-sag 12th tending to foreign lands, expenses;

mer lord 9th settling life/luck at 32+,
sat 9th taurus from moon further settling at 36+

moon virgo 8th, critical-audit attitude,
prone to chronic urological-intestinal-circulatory health issues;
moon lord 7th - sick spouse;

sun-cap ambitious, hardworking, practical, event management,
impressive personality, health issues during infancy,
and separative in relationships though;



wishing well, kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!

Last edited by kshantaram; 02-03-2018 at 02:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 02-03-2018, 02:39 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,643
Re: Should I give up astrology?

Thanks kshantaram.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 02-03-2018, 02:43 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,643
Re: Should I give up astrology?

What is mars in the first like anyone?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 02-03-2018, 03:35 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,366
Re: Should I give up astrology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post

Thanks kshantaram.

Appreciate the so prompt ack.

Do share studied feedbacks.

wishing well.
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 02-03-2018, 03:35 AM
StillOne's Avatar
StillOne StillOne is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Coastal Mountains
Posts: 2,594
Re: Should I give up astrology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
hope helps with relevant clues and integrate,
do care share-discuss pointwise feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful-prospective,
traits-talents-health-events etc :


asc lord sat over taurus 4th, good for
landed property, hotel management, food technology,
inclined to distant lands, etc;

sat now 2.5yrs transit own sun-cap asc,
ambitious-hardworking-event management,
health issues - head, knees, heart, stomach, etc;
could be good for property matters etc
representing sat-taurus 4th;

mars-ketu separative node mystic acq 2nd,
volatile finances, sharp speech,
detachment from family-finances,
pain-injury-surgery throat-lower legs etc,
tech-mech aptitudes, archaeology, reformist/innovative;

mars-sat square, stress in
family-fin-domestic comforts, mother, property matters;
sat aspect own acq 2nd, protective of finances,
but not good for health of family members;

separative ketu now transit natal ketu acq 2nd;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers sat mornings;

rahu-ketu 2/8 axis prone to sudden events in life;
rahu leo 8th, high self-pride;
chronic toxic heart-stomach-urological issues;
jup aries trine aspect leo protective from major dangers though;


scorpio 11th inimical-malefic for cap asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;
venus inimical scorpio, research-occult aptitudes, passionate;
urological-kidney-ear issues;
venus lord 10th over 11th, gains from career under stress-delay;

venus lord 5th for luck-edu-children-advisory roles
over inimical scorpio 11th, gains under stress-delay;
venus aspecting own taurus 5th protective though;

sat-venus opp taurus-scorpio,
craving for affection but not manifesting; stress-delay;

jup now transit venus-scorpio
promoting research-occult-relationship-advisory role,
gains from elder siblings and elders, but under stress-delay;

jup scorpio-sat taurus opp, misjudgments-missed opportunities in
career-property-domestic matters-education-romance to avoid year ahead;

jup transit scorpio-venus trine elevated aspect cancer 7th
supportive of marriage-relationship; avoid misjudgments though;


natal jup aries 3rd, advisory-counseling-writing roles;
mer philosophical sag 12th aptitude for writing;
gemini 6th preference for analytical work; information processing;
mer aspects own gemini and protective of employment;

mer 9th lord for luck over 12th for foreign lands;
jup trine aspect sag 12th;
asc lord sat transit mer-sag 12th tending to foreign lands, expenses;

mer lord 9th settling life/luck at 32+,
sat 9th taurus from moon further settling at 36+

moon virgo 8th, critical-audit attitude,
prone to chronic urological-intestinal-circulatory health issues;
moon lord 7th - sick spouse;

sun-cap ambitious, hardworking, practical, event management,
impressive personality, health issues during infancy,
and separative in relationships though;



wishing well, kshantaram
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Thanks kshantaram.
Such a profound response to such an elaborate reply

IMHO, consider possibly that is pretty difficult to grasp astrology in a mere month since you joined the forum in Dec 2017. Possibly you are rushing things? For many, it takes years of effort to have a solid grasp of the study at hand.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to StillOne For This Useful Post:
IleneK (02-03-2018), JUPITERASC (02-03-2018), katydid (02-03-2018), kshantaram (02-03-2018), Oddity (02-03-2018), Samantha Bean (02-03-2018)
  #10  
Unread 02-03-2018, 03:38 AM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillOne View Post
Such a profound response to such an elaborate reply

IMHO, consider possibly that is pretty difficult to grasp astrology in a mere month since you joined the forum in Dec 2017. Possibly you are rushing things? For many, it takes years of effort to have a solid grasp of the study at hand.
Yeah I still know nothing. I can guess prominent signs after dranks 👌 sometimes aspects but technical not so much itís more vibes for me in person.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 02-03-2018, 07:44 AM
zipadee zipadee is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 73
Re: Should I give up astrology?

I'd say no.

You've quickly developed a passion for understanding one of the most in-depth and all encompassing studies of the intricacies of man. I personally consider even the slightest knowledge of astrology to give one quite the upper hand in regards to their initial perceptions of others and a deepened understanding of the inclinations of individuals.

I gotta say I've got some serious esteem for all the people on this forum, simply because they are as open-minded as they are to take as much time as they do to understand the human-condition through an incredibly underrated eccentric form of study such as this. Kudos to you all.

What you might need, is a good book, lol

But seriously, what might actually help you find the answers you're looking for in your chart is a good astrological read that can offer you at least a different perspective from what you've already seen and read. The more I get into astrology, the more I realize that you can't look at the face of things, just because a planet is dominant doesn't mean that it colors that person's existence, oftentimes it can be quite the opposite. You have to really analyse the house placements,rulerships and aspects and so on between planets to understand the shadow that the chart casts onto the person's overall make-up.

Almost everything in my chart is colored with Mercurial energy or goes back to Mercury or my 3rd house, I love reading and writing, but I also love design of all types, mostly fashion, jewelry, architecture and design is kinda what I plan on having in my life consistently. I'm still looking for reasons for why this isn't uber duper prominent in my chart, but I suspect that it'll take me more than a few books to understand, if I ever do

Online resources are great but reading books pertaining to your own energies that stick out to you (or just seem confusing/inaccurate) in your chart could really help you out. I'll say this, many times I've seen aspects in my chart that were interpreted by many people to mean something that I felt really didn't pertain much to me, then on like the 10th search page I finally found an interpretation that left me shocked by its accuracy.

You may not have found anything that you can truly relate to yet, and it may be frustrating because you feel your chart paints a different portrait that doesn't match up with you, but that may mean that the meanings behind your placements are just buried even deeper into your chart. The surface of things, especially in astrology, just does not suffice.

Point is, try not to give it up just yet,

I recommend checking out Modern Cosmic on youtube, she's really insightful, very easy to listen to and has been pretty much spot on for me.

and check this out:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...read.php?t=975

Last edited by zipadee; 02-03-2018 at 07:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zipadee For This Useful Post:
katydid (02-03-2018), StillOne (02-04-2018)
  #12  
Unread 02-03-2018, 12:59 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,671
Re: Different charts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
My natal chart confuses me especially on materialistic values, which i lack. Ill be posting two charts to compare in one more atempt at this.

Chart A
Whilst it is normal to have an interest in one's own chart, Astrology is not just limited to understanding one's own natal chart, and reading it again and again and again (as yet again on this thread).

Also, one should be ready to take advice and be able to look at things from a different angle, instead of getting obsessed with something like being Plutonian, or Scorpio, or dark, or the eight house, or what have you; so much so that one tries to do one's chart differently until the chart 'seems' more of what one is obsessed with. So, trying different house methods until a planet gets pushed into the eight house, or a Cap Asc. moves into Scorpio, or whatnot. Sorry, but that is so not how a subject is researched, IF one really has interest in the subject (Astrology) itself and does not just want to make the subject a serving instrument to one's own fantasies.

One needs to stick to one or two house-types, perhaps even first stick to either modern or traditional astro schools, pick between tropical or sidereal systems, and go deeper in to that particular stream first, in order to understand that as thoroughly as possible first.

Just some thoughts after some observations.
__________________
We write our destiny through our own karma. That is the free will you have.

Last edited by aquarius7000; 02-03-2018 at 02:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
Oddity (02-03-2018)
  #13  
Unread 02-03-2018, 03:04 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,643
Re: Should I give up astrology?

I've been studying astrology for well over a year now... it was late when I read kshantarams reply, I had to sleep on it. I've studied my sidereal chart, note I was using it when I went on this astrology page, I have studied Decans, signs, planets, angles, etc. Some of what all of you have said is true I'm sure, and I have no problems reading other people's charts, but for some reason reading mine is difficult. I've watched some YouTube videos (more than I should have) about astrology, one video made me feel something it was a video about the general life of a Scorpio I believe I connected too. I can relate to the Capricorn sun as I had sleeping issues at birth where not all of my body would wake up at the same time. The AC in Capricorn I actually agree with, the chart b still has the AC in Capricorn but puts mars and the Aquarius stellium in the first house, giving more energy to Aries than Taurus, Aquarius is still the first overall energy, Scorpio the third, and Capricorn the fifth, the methods shift Tarurs and Aries between the second and fourth most prominent energy in the chart. I still have Plutonian/Scorpionic energies in my chart, but I believe as the Sun, Mercury, and Venus shifted into Aquarius i became more open minded, as my Mars,SN, Uranus, and Neptune are already there. My AC time was also off by 4 minutes, the aspects I consider to have tinny AC are the Sun and the Sun/Moon mp as I only use 3 degrees for all of my aspects, I do note that my Uranus is almost semi square the AC but I don't know how to factor that into my chart. As for the house type again Plac. puts SN in the first and NN in the 7th so it is a matter of figuring out what makes more sense in my chart as to what house to use, the 12th house sun in Capricorn would make my chart confusing to me, and would boost Saturns effects on my life because he likes the 12th house, and having Aquarius energy in the first house would explain identify crissis earlier in life. The Sun would still be Conjunct the AC and the AC would still be in Capricorn giving the same energy outwardly but different energy inwardly. I was actually looking for aspects in my chart that would make studying astrology difficult when I made this post. I'm also curious for you guys to put down the astrology at look at some of my interactions on the cite and maybe see what kind of energy I give off (without the biased oppion of the chart) sorry for being irritating once again, thanks all.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Whoam1 For This Useful Post:
kshantaram (02-03-2018)
  #14  
Unread 02-03-2018, 04:16 PM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,604
Re: Should I give up astrology?

I find astrology weird because you have sun trine saturn and moon trine Saturn but you were raised by neglectful parent junkies? And sun triine moon... yeah Chiron is square moon but ok that doesnít always mean bad parents. I know people who have sun square Saturn moon etc and super loving parents family.
I find astrologers are really garbage to parents who want to interpret their kids charts. And itís a bunch of indent Iíve idiots who write some descriptions. Thatís my main issues with astrology.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 02-04-2018, 01:05 AM
StillOne's Avatar
StillOne StillOne is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Coastal Mountains
Posts: 2,594
Re: Should I give up astrology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
I've been studying astrology for well over a year now... it was late when I read kshantarams reply, I had to sleep on it. I've studied my sidereal chart, note I was using it when I went on this astrology page, I have studied Decans, signs, planets, angles, etc. Some of what all of you have said is true I'm sure, and I have no problems reading other people's charts, but for some reason reading mine is difficult. I've watched some YouTube videos (more than I should have) about astrology, one video made me feel something it was a video about the general life of a Scorpio I believe I connected too. I can relate to the Capricorn sun as I had sleeping issues at birth where not all of my body would wake up at the same time. The AC in Capricorn I actually agree with, the chart b still has the AC in Capricorn but puts mars and the Aquarius stellium in the first house, giving more energy to Aries than Taurus, Aquarius is still the first overall energy, Scorpio the third, and Capricorn the fifth, the methods shift Tarurs and Aries between the second and fourth most prominent energy in the chart. I still have Plutonian/Scorpionic energies in my chart, but I believe as the Sun, Mercury, and Venus shifted into Aquarius i became more open minded, as my Mars,SN, Uranus, and Neptune are already there. My AC time was also off by 4 minutes, the aspects I consider to have tinny AC are the Sun and the Sun/Moon mp as I only use 3 degrees for all of my aspects, I do note that my Uranus is almost semi square the AC but I don't know how to factor that into my chart. As for the house type again Plac. puts SN in the first and NN in the 7th so it is a matter of figuring out what makes more sense in my chart as to what house to use, the 12th house sun in Capricorn would make my chart confusing to me, and would boost Saturns effects on my life because he likes the 12th house, and having Aquarius energy in the first house would explain identify crissis earlier in life. The Sun would still be Conjunct the AC and the AC would still be in Capricorn giving the same energy outwardly but different energy inwardly. I was actually looking for aspects in my chart that would make studying astrology difficult when I made this post. I'm also curious for you guys to put down the astrology at look at some of my interactions on the cite and maybe see what kind of energy I give off (without the biased oppion of the chart) sorry for being irritating once again, thanks all.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...ght=walls+text
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 02-05-2018, 05:53 PM
SweetTruthSeeker SweetTruthSeeker is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 85
Re: Should I give up astrology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
I find astrology weird because you have sun trine saturn and moon trine Saturn but you were raised by neglectful parent junkies? And sun triine moon... yeah Chiron is square moon but ok that doesnít always mean bad parents. I know people who have sun square Saturn moon etc and super loving parents family.
I find astrologers are really garbage to parents who want to interpret their kids charts. And itís a bunch of indent Iíve idiots who write some descriptions. Thatís my main issues with astrology.
Just see your reply and just wanted to say that people don't really notice trines... I've know alot of people with trines that get help a lot but don't notice it... like a person that always gets money from others but says "I do everything by myself" nobody every helps.

I think part of the problem is with Uranus in Aries.. a lot of new astrologer don't have any patience do the hard work and learn... learning mostly from videos on YouTube where a lot of the astrologer on there haven't got a clue.... so a lot of people copy inaccurate stuff.

Also it also amazes me how many people only look at their own charts and never other.

Maybe Saturn in Capricorn is gonna teach people about doing the hard work if u truely want to unlock the full meaning of astrology.
Trust me astrology really is accurate... it's just a lot of the people teaching it are not.
__________________
Just trying to be the best me I can be. Hoping love can conquer all 💕😇💕
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 02-05-2018, 05:56 PM
Love2Know's Avatar
Love2Know Love2Know is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTruthSeeker View Post
Just see your reply and just wanted to say that people don't really notice trines... I've know alot of people with trines that get help a lot but don't notice it... like a person that always gets money from others but says "I do everything by myself" nobody every helps.

I think part of the problem is with Uranus in Aries.. a lot of new astrologer don't have any patience do the hard work and learn... learning mostly from videos on YouTube where a lot of the astrologer on there haven't got a clue.... so a lot of people copy inaccurate stuff.

Also it also amazes me how many people only look at their own charts and never other.

Maybe Saturn in Capricorn is gonna teach people about doing the hard work if u truely want to unlock the full meaning of astrology.
Trust me astrology really is accurate... it's just a lot of the people teaching it are not.
Yeah really general 1 aspect interpretations. You can see someoneís really ďhardĒ aspects that provide balance to a chart.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 02-05-2018, 08:06 PM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,366
Re: Should I give up astrology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post

I've been studying astrology for well over a year now... it was late when I read kshantaram's reply, I had to sleep on it. thanks all.

if could share feedbacks on the reading, true-untrue-insightful etc...etc
traits, talents, health, events, prospects, etc

best wishes, kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 02-05-2018, 08:23 PM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
hope helps with relevant clues and integrate,
do care share-discuss pointwise feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful-prospective,
traits-talents-health-events etc :


asc lord sat over taurus 4th, good for
landed property, hotel management, food technology,
inclined to distant lands, etc;

sat now 2.5yrs transit own sun-cap asc,
ambitious-hardworking-event management,
health issues - head, knees, heart, stomach, etc;
could be good for property matters etc
representing sat-taurus 4th;

mars-ketu separative node mystic acq 2nd,
volatile finances, sharp speech,
detachment from family-finances,
pain-injury-surgery throat-lower legs etc,
tech-mech aptitudes, archaeology, reformist/innovative;
!This node is actually in the first the chart is off!

mars-sat square, stress in
family-fin-domestic comforts, mother, property matters;
sat aspect own acq 2nd, protective of finances,
but not good for health of family members;

separative ketu now transit natal ketu acq 2nd;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers sat mornings;
!dont know if this means anything!

rahu-ketu 2/8 axis prone to sudden events in life;
rahu leo 8th, high self-pride;
chronic toxic heart-stomach-urological issues;
jup aries trine aspect leo protective from major dangers though;
!Again adjust 1st and 7th by bad!

scorpio 11th inimical-malefic for cap asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;
venus inimical scorpio, research-occult aptitudes, passionate; !!!Very true!!!
urological-kidney-ear issues;
venus lord 10th over 11th, gains from career under stress-delay;

venus lord 5th for luck-edu-children-advisory roles
over inimical scorpio 11th, gains under stress-delay;
venus aspecting own taurus 5th protective though;
!Very protective of my own!

sat-venus opp taurus-scorpio,
craving for affection but not manifesting; stress-delay;
!Possibly!

jup now transit venus-scorpio
promoting research-occult-relationship-advisory role,
gains from elder siblings and elders, but under stress-delay;
!sort of accurate!

jup scorpio-sat taurus opp, misjudgments-missed opportunities in
career-property-domestic matters-education-romance to avoid year ahead;
!wish I could!

jup transit scorpio-venus trine elevated aspect cancer 7th
supportive of marriage-relationship; avoid misjudgments though;
!youthful so I can't tell!

natal jup aries 3rd, advisory-counseling-writing roles;
mer philosophical sag 12th aptitude for writing;
gemini 6th preference for analytical work; information processing;
mer aspects own gemini and protective of employment;
!true!

mer 9th lord for luck over 12th for foreign lands;
jup trine aspect sag 12th;
asc lord sat transit mer-sag 12th tending to foreign lands, expenses;
!college lol!

mer lord 9th settling life/luck at 32+,
sat 9th taurus from moon further settling at 36+
!will tell when that happens!

moon virgo 8th, critical-audit attitude,
prone to chronic urological-intestinal-circulatory health issues; !more of deeply emotional!
moon lord 7th - sick spouse; !cant tell yet!

sun-cap ambitious, hardworking, practical, event management,! Ambition and sorta hardworking- I'm the oppposite of pratical!
impressive personality, health issues during infancy,
and separative in relationships though;
!yea to the health issues and seperation!




wishing well, kshantaram
All the !exclamations! are my responses, I'm very intuitive and feeling rather than thinking and sensing, I'm not down to the earth I'm more off the wall. Also short attention span when not focused and a bit eccentric.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Whoam1 For This Useful Post:
kshantaram (02-06-2018)
  #20  
Unread 02-06-2018, 12:40 AM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,671
Re: Should I give up astrology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
All the !exclamations! are my responses, I'm very intuitive and feeling rather than thinking and sensing, I'm not down to the earth I'm more off the wall. Also short attention span when not focused and a bit eccentric.
And, you should add to that for others here that just because you joined the forum in Dec. of 2017 does not mean you started out with astrology only a "mere" month back. I mean just because we have known you since Dec. 2017 only does not mean you are 3 months old. And, at least you have shown the courtesy to thank a fellow member.

Your knowledge of Astrology is quite remarkable. I have seen some hanging around here for years, but that does not mean they know much more or that what they write is more than mere commonplace astrological blabber. Some are here just to kill time and 'chat' others up, not because of their love of Astrology. However, you, Whoam1, have the capability of learning and producing more quality astrology, IF you were to move away from your Plutonian mania and open yourself up to ideas and interpretations that are different than your own. Instead of chart hopping, try to stick to one chart type first and understand that well.

For instance, if you cannot find the reason as to why your parents were junkies or treated you poorly by simply looking at your Sun and Moon, which form a trine, look at the ruler of the 4th house (family). What is it? Which sign is it in? What planets are there in your 4th house? What is the sign placement of both your lights? Are they well placed? That kind of information will help tremendously to understand why your parents raised you the way they did.
__________________
We write our destiny through our own karma. That is the free will you have.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 02-06-2018, 12:52 AM
Whoam1's Avatar
Whoam1 Whoam1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,643
Re: Should I give up astrology?

Saturn in the fourth in Tarurs in actually and I am Aquarius ruled btw. I just feel Scorpio bc of the Pluto moon in the eighth. My dom element is air, fixed modality, personal houses, universal signs, and yang elements. The only planets that fit all of those are in Aquarius, and my Uranus is there plus it's the only chart dispositor. Saturn is the second chart ruler and also gives Aquarius an edge. Next are mars and Pluto giving me Scorpio and Arian vibes which people pick up on in my emotions. My capy AC colors me dark but I'm not like my capy sun bc of Uranus. I have a grand cross Uranus in Aqua, Saturn in Tarurs, Vertex with Pallas in Leo, and my Sun/moon midpoint in Scorpio. My Venus is in scorpio in 11th explaining my mom a little bit as does the moon Pluto aspect. My mom is an Aquarius sun btw. I have two stelliums one in Aqua one in the 11th. I've leavened a bit in the last few days alone.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
astrology, give

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.