Donald Trump will be impeached.

BaoSanniang

These days, does it really matter WHO becomes President? The President is just one person, and his / her time in office is limited. Even if they do something good, the next President and his / her government may very well undo it.

Bigger problem is the system, and this relates to governments and politics in a general sense. You'd be fooled to think these snakes in suits really care about the common man. They don't. They sometimes give the impression of caring and throw a few scraps every now and then, but in the end it's all to make sure they stay in power. A politician who actually wants to serve the people even at his own expense is, in my opinion, a unicorn.

It doesn't really matter who becomes President because the real power's in the hands of the corporations and the military-industrial complex. They'll back whoever they think is most suited for promoting their interests at a particular point in time, and try to swing public opinion on favor of that candidate.

As for my opinion of Trump, he's not even a career politician but a greedy businessman. What do you expect? Would you expect him to bend his back for the American people and devote time and financial resources to help individuals and families?

I'm not American, I'm Chinese-Canadian, but I believe pretty much all governments are essentially autocracies or oligarchies where the desires of the elite few are satisfied at the expense of everyone else. I don't care if it's America, Canada, Europe, China, South Korea, it's all the same. Sure they may profess different ideologies and there will always be rhetoric, but their goals are all the same, and it's the people who are being driven back and forth often with great suffering.

blackbery

Democrats picked up 40 seats in the House & now have the power to start impeachment proceedings once the Mueller report is completed.

A graphic scorecard. (I don't know how to get photos to show up in a post so you'll have to click).

/2018/08/corrupt-doj-and-fbi-officials-chart-fisa-crossfire-hurricane.jpg[/URL]

Last edited:

blackbery

It alleges the president received millions of dollars in exchange for persuading unsophisticated investors to put money into a telephone company, ACN. They were lured – fraudulently, according to the lawsuit – by the idea promoted by Trump that there was little risk if they paid fees and incurred other expenses before getting a chance to sell its phone service to others, as first reported by the New York Times.

But the court documents say Trump knew these sales people had little chance of recouping their money, and falsely claimed he had done extensive due diligence on the company.

At his Texas rally yesterday, Trump joked that one way to get an investigation of Hillary would be for him to nominate her to the Supreme Court. :lol:

Last edited:

blackbery

rallies didn't help him in the Midterms as he LOST 40 seats in the House & almost lost Texas with Beto O'Rourke giving Ted Cruz a run for his money.

While Texas Republicans held on to statewide seats in last week’s midterms, Democrats made sweeping gains in the judiciary, flipping four influential state appeals courts in Austin, Houston, and Dallas.

In Harris County, which encompasses most of Houston, 19 Black women running for various judicial seats ousted their Republican incumbent opponents, marking the biggest electoral victory for Black women in U.S. history.

Texas Democrats after the midterms hold majorities in seven of the state’s 14 appeals courts, including the two appeals courts that serve Houston. [/SIZE]
[/B]

https://rewire.news/article/2018/11...ept-to-victory-in-texas-heres-why-it-matters/

If you want to know why Trump will be re-elected just compare the turnout for Obama vs Trump recently.

By the way, there were thousands more outside the Trump rally in TX who watched on big screens because they couldn't get in. Many waited more than 24 hrs in line. Many flew in from out of state. This is routine for Trump rallies:

-155752[/URL]

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

cbIxTgVXAQAOyzh-800x450-noPad.jpg

DEJA VU :smile:

hqdefault.jpg

JUPITERASC

These days, does it really matter WHO becomes President? The President is just one person, and his / her time in office is limited. Even if they do something good, the next President and his / her government may very well undo it.

Bigger problem is the system, and this relates to governments and politics in a general sense. You'd be fooled to think these snakes in suits really care about the common man. They don't. They sometimes give the impression of caring and throw a few scraps every now and then, but in the end it's all to make sure they stay in power. A politician who actually wants to serve the people even at his own expense is, in my opinion, a unicorn.

It doesn't really matter who becomes President because the real power's in the hands of the corporations and the military-industrial complex. They'll back whoever they think is most suited for promoting their interests at a particular point in time, and try to swing public opinion on favor of that candidate.

As for my opinion of Trump,

he's not even a career politician

but a greedy businessman. What do you expect? Would you expect him to bend his back for the American people and devote time and financial resources to help individuals and families?

I'm not American, I'm Chinese-Canadian, but I believe pretty much all governments are essentially autocracies or oligarchies where the desires of the elite few are satisfied at the expense of everyone else. I don't care if it's America, Canada, Europe, China, South Korea, it's all the same. Sure they may profess different ideologies and there will always be rhetoric, but their goals are all the same, and it's the people who are being driven back and forth often with great suffering.
Exactly :smile:

What do Loony Leftists think will happen after the Dem controlled Congress impeaches Trump? Do you understand the process? Impeachment is a fancy word for an indictment, a charge. Trump will still be in the White House implementing his policies. Because, my dear Loonies, you need the Senate to convict and the Republicans control the Senate. It will be more grandstanding and smoke and mirrors by the Dems for their gullible base so they can say, "See, we told you we'd impeach Trump!"

In the recent midterms Trump managed to increase the Repub majority unlike Obama who lost six Senate seats and 63 Congress. Trump only lost 30 Congressional seats while adding three in the Senate.

Why is mainstream opposition media lying to their Dem base? I predict more Dems will join #WalkAway to restore their sanity and health.

rahu

Banned
as much as would like to see trump impeached... he will never be. because the social conditions around us are controlled by the CIA/mossad drug cartel. the corruption in so preservative and so deep/high that there are not any people with power that have any moral sense left.
rahu

david starling

What do Loony Leftists think will happen after the Dem controlled Congress impeaches Trump? Do you understand the process? Impeachment is a fancy word for an indictment, a charge. Trump will still be in the White House implementing his policies. Because, my dear Loonies, you need the Senate to convict and the Republicans control the Senate. It will be more grandstanding and smoke and mirrors by the Dems for their gullible base so they can say, "See, we told you we'd impeach Trump!"

In the recent midterms Trump managed to increase the Repub majority unlike Obama who lost six Senate seats and 63 Congress. Trump only lost 30 Congressional seats while adding three in the Senate.

Why is mainstream opposition media lying to their Dem base? I predict more Dems will join #WalkAway to restore their sanity and health.

He won't be able to not lie under oath. Partisanship will find him not guilty of high crimes, such as using campaign money to keep Daniels quiet. But, he will be officially branded as the inveterate liar he really is.

blackbery

They have a new one now.

Finns have been baffled by US President Donald Trump's comments praising the country for managing its vast forests by raking.

Citing a conversation with his Finnish counterpart, Mr Trump said they spend "a lot of time on raking and cleaning".

I must say I like Donalds cap anyways.

Y

Last edited:

blackbery

Things could get explosive fast. Next comes the perilous round of negotiations between Trump’s lawyers and Mueller’s prosecutors covering topics like Trump’s intentions when firing FBI Director James Comey in May 2017. That line of questioning — which Trump says he shouldn’t have to answer — is tied to Mueller’s ongoing obstruction of justice investigation.
https://www.politico.eu/article/robert-mueller-got-some-answers-but-hes-not-done

Last edited:
SpyGate: biggest abuse of power scandal in US history

There are one or two others on this forum who know the uncensored version of SpyGate aka Russia scandal. I thought I'd attach a link to an excellent short video outlining a condensed version listing events and characters. If you like spy novels you will love this!

If you believe in equal justice for all the ending might depress you, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aevtHHULag