Mental binding, love spell

Ukpoohbear

OK so after hearing the advice it is wise to not ask the bust and pin to fall in love with me so it is a better idea to ask it to send me a message or take me on another date. it would not be in my best interests to be in a relationship at this time because my mum would be angry if he knocked on our door.

JUPITERASC

you just said

Instead of posting memes go volunteer for a charity.
moments later you then said

I like this meme because people should be afraid of magic.
people fear the unknown
not so-called 'magic'

Why is it a bad thing god is scared?
So I admitted I get scared so what?
My fear and your fear is what makes me like competition and winning
Interesting perspective :smile:
So basically it is not good to control people
but I want to
and there are some men who might like it.
keep-calm-and-love-the-puppet-2.png

GeminiGrrl

So basically it is not good to control people but I want to and there are some men who might like it.

Yes, there are men out there who want a woman to be the dominant partner in a romantic relationship -- but that is something that they choose of their own free will because for one reason or another, they find it arousing to be dominated and bossed around by a woman. I can only speak for myself, of course, but I see absolutely nothing wrong with what some people might call "alternative" relationships in which there is a BDSM dynamic -- although I do look askance at those relationships in which one partner is actively seeking to be verbally, psychologically, and/or physically humiliated or degraded because I question the emotional health of someone who actually wants that. (You should probably also be aware that not everyone understands alternative relationships, and some people choose to perceive them as a perversion). If you have a strong need to have this degree of control in a sexual/romantic relationship -- and there are men out there who will voluntarily, even eagerly, grant you an incredible amount of control! -- then I think it would be better for you to seek out men who are inclined that way as romantic partners. Indeed, a BDSM/femdom relationship might be one way for you to indulge and satisfy your craving for control in a way which is not destructive to your karma or disrespectful of your partner because you would be satisfying your partner's desires as well as your own. That being said, I think it would still be a good idea for you -- even if only in the interest of self-knowledge, which is never a bad thing -- to explore why you feel such a strong need for control. The more knowledge you have, the more choices you have -- and the more choices you have, the more freedom (and therefore power) you have. This is another one of the lessons of Pluto.

I think I should mention one thing, however, which is that the dominant partner in these kinds of relationships doesn't really have as much control over the relationship as it might appear on the surface. The person who sets the parameters of these relationships is actually not the dominant but the submissive partner because whatever happens in the relationship must be completely consensual -- strictly speaking, anything which is not completely consensual becomes abuse (and in the long run, abuse will end up harming you as well as harming your partner). What this means is that it's the submissive's needs and tolerance, not the dominant's, which really define and control the relationship although it doesn't look that way to most people. In the end, you're the only person whom you will ever truly have complete control over -- and paradoxically, the less you insist on controlling other people, the more willing they generally become to meeting you halfway. This is another one of Pluto's lessons that I've experienced personally.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

OK so after hearing the advice it is wise
to not ask the bust and pin to fall in love with me
so it is a better idea to ask it to send me a message
or take me on another date.
it would not be in my best interests to be in a relationship at this time
because my mum would be angry if he knocked on our door.
013ccdf1ecc31184529b26a291ac266b.jpg

Z

Ukpoohbear

Yes, there are men out there who want a woman to be the dominant partner in a romantic relationship -- but that is something that they choose of their own free will because for one reason or another, they find it arousing to be dominated and bossed around by a woman. I can only speak for myself, of course, but I see absolutely nothing wrong with what some people might call "alternative" relationships in which there is a BDSM dynamic -- although I do look askance at those relationships in which one partner is actively seeking to be verbally, psychologically, and/or physically humiliated or degraded because I question the emotional health of someone who actually wants that. (You should probably also be aware that not everyone understands alternative relationships, and some people choose to perceive them as a perversion). If you have a strong need to have this degree of control in a sexual/romantic relationship -- and there are men out there who will voluntarily, even eagerly, grant you an incredible amount of control! -- then I think it would be better for you to seek out men who are inclined that way as romantic partners. Indeed, a BDSM/femdom relationship might be one way for you to indulge and satisfy your craving for control in a way which is not destructive to your karma or disrespectful of your partner because you would be satisfying your partner's desires as well as your own. That being said, I think it would still be a good idea for you -- even if only in the interest of self-knowledge, which is never a bad thing -- to explore why you feel such a strong need for control. The more knowledge you have, the more choices you have -- and the more choices you have, the more freedom (and therefore power) you have. This is another one of the lessons of Pluto.

I think I should mention one thing, however, which is that the dominant partner in these kinds of relationships doesn't really have as much control over the relationship as it might appear on the surface. The person who sets the parameters of these relationships is actually not the dominant but the submissive partner because whatever happens in the relationship must be completely consensual -- strictly speaking, anything which is not completely consensual becomes abuse (and in the long run, abuse will end up harming you as well as harming your partner). What this means is that it's the submissive's needs and tolerance, not the dominant's, which really define and control the relationship although it doesn't look that way to most people. In the end, you're the only person whom you will ever truly have complete control over -- and paradoxically, the less you insist on controlling other people, the more willing they generally become to meeting you halfway. This is another one of Pluto's lessons that I've experienced personally.

I have heard of those types of relationships and even seen the movie but i have not had an experience. yes I would love to control another person but I would also be able to be the submissive partner because in my past experience I was in charge of making the contract and meditating but he had control over me and was the dominant partner. It would be very interesting to find if there is a partner for me in real life who would be a submissive partner for me and I could ask him if he would be the target in my spells. It is still control but with permission so can it be that bad? I have been using magick for two years and it is a good way to see the world and not the ordinary way. In my chart it has a sensitive sign with a magical houseplacement, I am sunsign Cancer house 12. I am a sensitive person but when there is anger you can see it in my eyes my mum said it runs in the family.

JUPITERASC

I have heard of those types of relationships and even seen the movie but i have not had an experience. yes I would love to control another person but I would also be able to be the submissive partner because in my past experience I was in charge of making the contract and meditating but he had control over me and was the dominant partner. It would be very interesting to find if there is a partner for me in real life who would be a submissive partner for me and I could ask him if he would be the target in my spells. It is still control but with permission so can it be that bad? I have been using magick for two years and it is a good way to see the world and not the ordinary way. In my chart it has a sensitive sign with a magical houseplacement, I am sunsign Cancer house 12. I am a sensitive person but when there is anger you can see it in my eyes my mum said it runs in the family.
506952.png

0516df588b6a7360312395430098e5ae47531f-wm.jpg

quote-if-you-neglect-to-exercise-self-control-you-are-not-only-likely-to-injure-others-but-napoleon-hill-146-19-77.jpg

ashriia

I am asking so I can learn why the sheesh?

yes, that is precisely why i said sheesh.

Just something to ponder; say that you are somehow successful with your black magic, for ..let's call it what it is, spiritual violation or rape.

What if this guy turns out to be unhinged, and finds out what you did. ( there is always a way someone can find out when something is "not quite right"- maybe through a dream, gut feeling or some other means)
Anyone would be incredibly p*ssed off at learning something like this was done done to them, but if someone is already unhinged to begin with you could end up being killed as a result. I mean, this is energy you are offering out into the universe, this energy, likewise will be attracted to you. Especially with black magic!
Is it so important to have this guy fall for you? why bother you know what I mean. If he is not into you, find someone that is.

Ukpoohbear

yes, that is precisely why i said sheesh.

Just something to ponder; say that you are somehow successful with your black magic, for ..let's call it what it is, spiritual violation or rape.

What if this guy turns out to be unhinged, and finds out what you did. ( there is always a way someone can find out when something is "not quite right"- maybe through a dream, gut feeling or some other means)
Anyone would be incredibly p*ssed off at learning something like this was done done to them, but if someone is already unhinged to begin with you could end up being killed as a result. I mean, this is energy you are offering out into the universe, this energy, likewise will be attracted to you. Especially with black magic!
Is it so important to have this guy fall for you? why bother you know what I mean. If he is not into you, find someone that is.

What is the use of this spell if not to be used by somebody? There are easier ways to have a man maybe but the magick experience is even better. Do you have experience in spells to control what situation you want and it's white ?

waybread

UKPB, exactly what is your problem with being normal??? Too boring for you?

Look. Suppose your black magic actually worked.... and then you decided two weeks later you didn't actually like the guy after you got to know him. Have you got a sure-fire antidote?

You soooo remind me of Mickey in "The Sorcerer's Apprentice." http://video.disney.com/watch/sorcerer-s-apprentice-fantasia-4ea9ebc01a74ea59a5867853

Not that I believe for a New York minute that your charm would actually work, except to deepen your own descent into weird sh*t.

Ukpoohbear

UKPB, exactly what is your problem with being normal??? Too boring for you?

Look. Suppose your black magic actually worked.... and then you decided two weeks later you didn't actually like the guy after you got to know him. Have you got a sure-fire antidote?

You soooo remind me of Mickey in "The Sorcerer's Apprentice." http://video.disney.com/watch/sorcerer-s-apprentice-fantasia-4ea9ebc01a74ea59a5867853

Not that I believe for a New York minute that your charm would actually work, except to deepen your own descent into weird sh*t.

Waybread thank you for the video and yes I am only an apprenice but I want to record what happens this is safer? Magick is not normal but I enjoy it, you are a smart woman do you know Sanskrit?

waybread

Waybread thank you for the video and yes I am only an apprenice but I want to record what happens this is safer? Magick is not normal but I enjoy it, you are a smart woman do you know Sanskrit?

I don't know Sanskrit. I try to study common sense.

If magic interests you, why not look for something comparatively harmless and beneficial?

Moreover, assuming you want a relationship with a typically heterosexual man, the average guy would be seriously creeped out if he learned what you are up to. In that sense, imagine that your magical spell is worthless, but the mere knowledge that you do this kind of stuff seriously drives away the sensible man whom you hope to attract.

I also agree with what others have said. You're not into this stuff to benefit your beloved. It is very selfish.

BTW, did you ever see the film Rosemary's Baby?

Last edited: