Progressed and natal synastry

Anna550

Hello) I have got back to this forum since the registration a few years ago, though recently I have been reading some posts here quite often.

I have come across a strange coincidence with my and a coworker's charts: my progressed chart exactly matches his natal one (excluding his ascendant sign, which I cannot know, as i have no idea of his birth time, though i think that he might have also my progressed asc. as his natal one)!
What do you think it might mean??
I have big romantic interest in him, i think he too...
Is it something special??
We have quite many strong synastry aspects, like moon conjunct mars (his), mercury conjuct venus and asc, venus-mars and sun-mars contacts, etc.; nodal, lilith and asteroid contacts (eros, psyche, etc.) and so on.

What can you say about it?

Here are 3 charts: my natal one (sun in scorpio, asc. sadge) + my progressed one (the one with the sun in the 12th house)
and his natal one (as I mentioned, I don't know his exact TOB, so as his natal chart copies my progressed chart, I just think that he might have as his natal asc. my progressed asc. which is, as you see, in cap.)

Attachments

• natal -anna.jpg
    natal -anna.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 22
  • progressed-anna.jpg
    progressed-anna.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 19
  • david_capricorn_asc -natal.jpg
    david_capricorn_asc -natal.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello) I have got back to this forum since the registration a few years ago, though recently I have been reading some posts here quite often.

I have come across a strange coincidence with my and a coworker's charts: my progressed chart exactly matches his natal one (excluding his ascendant sign, which I cannot know, as i have no idea of his birth time, though i think that he might have also my progressed asc. as his natal one)!
What do you think it might mean??
I have big romantic interest in him, i think he too...
Is it something special??
We have quite many strong synastry aspects, like moon conjunct mars (his), mercury conjuct venus and asc, venus-mars and sun-mars contacts, etc.; nodal, lilith and asteroid contacts (eros, psyche, etc.) and so on.

What can you say about it?

ASTROSEEK FREE SYNASTRY CHART CALCULATOR

at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-online-calculator

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART :smile:
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way

Anna550

ASTROSEEK FREE SYNASTRY CHART CALCULATOR

at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-online-calculator

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART :smile:
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way

thank you) i have edited my post and added the charts.

I am looking forward to any kind of feedback!