Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-03-2016, 04:56 PM

Smile CAn I become a Songwriter

I've always had ambitions to enter the music industry; I don't know much about interpreting my zodiac chart, but I will give you my background,

I played guitar since the age of eight, and I started writing songs at the age of 11 years old, I've shifted from being a guitar player-piano-bass, and now I'm involved in music production, singing, and songwriting.

I think because of my mercury in 10th could help
my sun is in Cancer
Moon in Virgo
Ascendant in Libra.
I need advice or insight if I can be singer-songwriter
Everybody's input is welcomed whether it is a possible singing career
or songwriting.

MY chart
http://astrotheme.com/chart/ZF4jZmbl...QNkBQD2ZmN.png

Thank you so much :-)
Attached Images
File Type: png Astrotheme_gzDuE97Btv9P.png (127.0 KB, 9 views)

Unread 11-04-2016, 08:55 PM

Re: CAn I become a Songwriter

I don't see why not.

Cancer MC/Mercury/Sun conjunct MC - ambition, communication intertwined with a career in emotive works

TN/Moon in Virgo - 11th house - diligent emotions, life destiny in diligence and fine-work

I think with Mercury in 10th, and with many planets above the horizon, you are an open person, and this can help in gaining insights/experiences to be a songwriter. For this you need at least curiosity, so it figures.
Unread 11-05-2016, 03:14 PM

Re: CAn I become a Songwriter

Well, first off, it sounds like you have a huge amount of drive to be a songwriter, so trying to tell you "no" would be ridiculous. But, based off of your chart...

Your Jupiter in Pisces (through the 6th) stood out to me. Someone who is talented with art, music being a big thing. The 6th is the house of work. So work related to art. Secondly, you have your Midheaven in Cancer and Mercury sits there. Writing in any form will be in your career, but since the MC is specifically in Cancer, I think of emotional, sometimes artistic careers, which can indicate music. Ascendant in Libra can contribute a bit, the Moon in 11th means your emotions are tied to your goals, dreams, wishes, and the success thereof, which means that you will work toward your dreams.

Overall, I think it's very likely. You have the skills and the desire which is half the battle. Good luck with being a songwriter!

Tags
astrology advice blog, career advice, career or destiny, music, songwriter