Is my marriage meant to be saved?

scorpio81

Please see the attached chart/link...I'm not very familiar with horary, but I was advised to do it this way. Hopefully I did it right! :)

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=1rofileJC4ktl-u1389870357&lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=1&nho2=1&btyp=2&mth=gw&sday=17&smon=1&syr=2014&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

Cap

Well, this is really a chart with many contradictions.

I used following significators:

You - Venus (retrograde) in Capricorn in 9th

Your husband - Mars in Libra in 6th

Part of marriage (Asc+7th-Venus) - falls at 28 PIS, dispositor Jupiter (retrograde) in Cancer in 3rd

Part of divorce (ASC+Venus-7th) - falls at 17 CAN, dispositor Moon in Leo in 4th

Dispositor of part of marriage is Jupiter. Jupiter in Cancer is in his exaltation, on elevated degree, meaning that your marriage was really good prior to this incident. Jupiter retrograde is showing the setback, problem is on communication level now (3rd). Receptions between Venus and Mars show that you still care a lot for each other (Venus in Mars' exaltation, Mars in Venus' domicile). But both of you are not in "good place" right now. Mars (your husband) is in his detriment, showing that he is hurt. Venus (you) is retrograde, peregrine and out of sect, meaning you don't know what to do and how to handle the situation.

That was a good part, now the bad part.

Moon, dispositor of part of divorce is in applying sextile with Mars. So, your husband will certainly gravitate around this idea. Sun (ruler of 4th, end of the matter) is on the pitted degree and about to change the sign entering his detriment - change of circumstances for the worse. Part of Fortune falls at fixed star Antares, in horary connected with endings.

In conclusion, I would describe this situation as difficult. According to the chart, everything depends on your husband's decision. Your marriage is certainly worth saving but I am doubtful that this will prove to be the course of the events.

scorpio81

Change of circumstance for the worse? Can you elaborate a little more? Is that only pertaining to divorce or something else?
Thank you for your response...I really appreciate your feedback. We both still care for one another very much so. I still have my hopes, but I know anything is possible at this point.

Cap

First of all, this is just my interpretation and I could easily be wrong (Saturn in 7th).

I have nothing significant to add except few minor things.

Part of Fortune, which usually represents favorable circumstances, is aspected by Mercury (sextile). In this chart Mercury is ruler of 2nd and can represent advisors or counselors. So maybe it is a good idea to take professional marriage counseling.

Jupiter, dispositor of part of marriage, is about to turn direct within 3 degrees. Since Jupiter is in cardinal sign and cadent house that could mean change for the better in 3 weeks (counting from the moment when question was asked). But also, Sun (end of the matter) is about to change sign in 3 degrees. Sun is also in cardinal sign and cadent house, change for the worse, also in 3 weeks. So there is a contradiction between these two. Maybe this means that the period of 3 weeks after the question was asked is some kind of turning point in this matter, and then you'll know which option will prevail.

I'll insert the horary chart so it can be seen instantly. Maybe this way you'll have more opinions from other astrologers.

marriage_question.jpg

Last edited:

scorpio81

Thank you so much for the chart & the clarification. I'm hoping its change for the better! I really can't take anymore "worse." We do attend counseling (when its feasible, because she's very expensive!)...and I agree we should definitely continue going.