Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-13-2019, 10:40 PM
besitos besitos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 569
How will i do on exams?

asked question about 17 minutes before this chart but it was more clearly formed at the time of this chart. I think 10th house is exam - but what about more than one exam?
me (Mars) is exalted in the 10th. Does this mean exaggerated success (good) or misbelieved success (bad)?

Exams are continuous over the next month - I'm looking at Mars' sign change in 3-4 degrees.

Also, jupiter - ruler of 9th of higher ed - is in its home sign and just sextiled me mars - i did notice a change for the better in focus about a week ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grade.jpg (111.7 KB, 47 views)


Last edited by besitos; 11-14-2019 at 12:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-14-2019, 03:59 AM
besitos besitos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 569
Re: How will i do on exams?

I'm feeling good about studying - but my first exam is pretty soon - please let me know your thoughts! can PM me too.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 11-17-2019, 03:27 AM
besitos besitos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 569
Re: How will i do on exams?

First real exam went ok but then i kept thinking of things that could have made it better - i could use more feedback than my own thoughts b/c the ratio is skewed toward me right now - please!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-19-2019, 05:58 PM
Amit89 Amit89 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 746
Re: How will i do on exams?

Saturn for success is in its own sign and conjuct the midheaven, a very positive sign.

The 9th house of higher education, is in it's dignity in its own house too, a very good sign.

Also you will trine the moon and mars is sextile the 9th lord.

So positive signs here.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amit89 For This Useful Post:
besitos (11-20-2019)
  #5  
Unread 11-26-2019, 03:44 AM
besitos besitos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 569
Re: How will i do on exams?

Got results back for an earlier midterm - i did well. I was thinking about my finals when I made this chart, but it gives me some hope I will do ok on the final.

I didn't know Saturn signified success? maybe in this particular context of hard work?

I was excited about the sextile between me and the 9th lord but it's a separating aspect - perhaps this means the start of a good thing? Also, when a significator is not your significator, but is still placed well and dignified then how does that speak well for the querent if there is no aspect (this case, there is a past aspect). I know in relationship charts, the other's significator, if dignified, can show he has no ill intention, deception, etc.

Last edited by besitos; 11-26-2019 at 09:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-26-2019, 10:13 AM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 499
Re: How will i do on exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by besitos View Post
Got results back for an earlier midterm - i did well. I was thinking about my finals when I made this chart, but it gives me some hope I will do ok on the final.

I didn't know Saturn signified success? maybe in this particular context of hard work?

I was excited about the sextile between me and the 9th lord but it's a separating aspect - perhaps this means the start of a good thing? Also, when a significator is not your significator, but is still placed well and dignified then how does that speak well for the querent if there is no aspect (this case, there is a past aspect). I know in relationship charts, the other's significator, if dignified, can show he has no ill intention, ddeception, etc.
"I didn't know Saturn signified success? maybe in this particular context of hard work?" saturn as a planet no..as an accidental significator of l10 yes.....still is all about reception between l1(querent) and l10(exams)...that's all
try to be specific when you ask something..you asked about whole exams or this particular exam?there is difference..so be always specific and clear...

Last edited by Aria Venue; 11-26-2019 at 08:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aria Venue For This Useful Post:
besitos (11-26-2019)
  #7  
Unread 11-26-2019, 09:17 PM
besitos besitos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 569
Re: How will i do on exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
"I didn't know Saturn signified success? maybe in this particular context of hard work?" saturn as a planet no..as an accidental significator of l10 yes.....still is all about reception between l1(querent) and l10(exams)...that's all
try to be specific when you ask something..you asked about whole exams or this particular exam?there is difference..so be always specific and clear...
Yes I stated I am asking about all exams for this semester - so does 10th only refer to a speciifc exam?

Last edited by besitos; 11-26-2019 at 09:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 11-26-2019, 09:43 PM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 499
Re: How will i do on exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by besitos View Post
Yes I stated I am asking about all exams for this semester - so does 10th only refer to a speciifc exams?
no you haven's stated clearly at the beginning..
so if you asked: will i be successful during my exams ? then yes you will
if you asked specifically for one...then the chart is not obligated to tell us about the rest
so simple as that

Last edited by Aria Venue; 11-27-2019 at 07:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aria Venue For This Useful Post:
besitos (11-26-2019)
  #9  
Unread 11-26-2019, 09:59 PM
besitos besitos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 569
Re: How will i do on exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
no you haven's stated clearly at the beginning..
so if you asked: will i be successful during my exams ? then yes you will
if you asked specifically for one...then the chart is not obligated to tell us about the rest
so simple as that
my question is in the subject line, how will i do on exams - then its more implied i guess in the text of the post - 10th is about one exam i thought but, will this apply to all exams since that is what i'm asking about, etc. But point taken that it was not clearest.

So i'm gathering we can still use 10th for all the exams - which relation is good because of the reception? I was still wondering because exaltation seems to be stated as exaggerated - i.e. not exactly factual or likely to be lasting (which when applied to relationship charts is helpful to know, but I want to know how I will do on these particular exams which it's not as important to know if the success is likely to be lasting, or if that even applies to this type of question).

Thanks! I always appreciate your lengthy analysis for people on this forum.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to besitos For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (11-27-2019)
  #10  
Unread 11-27-2019, 07:50 AM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 499
Re: How will i do on exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by besitos View Post
my question is in the subject line, how will i do on exams - then its more implied i guess in the text of the post - 10th is about one exam i thought but, will this apply to all exams since that is what i'm asking about, etc. But point taken that it was not clearest.

So i'm gathering we can still use 10th for all the exams - which relation is good because of the reception? I was still wondering because exaltation seems to be stated as exaggerated - i.e. not exactly factual or likely to be lasting (which when applied to relationship charts is helpful to know, but I want to know how I will do on these particular exams which it's not as important to know if the success is likely to be lasting, or if that even applies to this type of question).

Thanks! I always appreciate your lengthy analysis for people on this forum.
this is not a love question as you said...so this meaning of exaggeration is irrelevant...the exams won't love you and then hate you...it's not a person.Moroever saturn won't change sign any time soon...so this exaltation lasts.The change you noticed as you said has to do with mars entering his domicile in Scorpio, so he gains in essential dignity..while previously from libra was in his detriment, and in his term..so he was essentially debilitated, since detriment is stronger than term.However in this chart accidentally is strengthened being angular and in a position to act and express his knowledge to the outer world...your knowledge is signified by a strong dignified jupiter though accidentally weak since cadent and you as moon seem not to have enough confidence, moon in Jupiter's detriment

So regardless of the aforementioned... be prepared the best way you can and everything will turn out well
i wish you all the best
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 12-18-2019, 07:43 AM
besitos besitos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 569
Re: How will i do on exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
this is not a love question as you said...so this meaning of exaggeration is irrelevant...the exams won't love you and then hate you...it's not a person.Moroever saturn won't change sign any time soon...so this exaltation lasts.The change you noticed as you said has to do with mars entering his domicile in Scorpio, so he gains in essential dignity..while previously from libra was in his detriment, and in his term..so he was essentially debilitated, since detriment is stronger than term.However in this chart accidentally is strengthened being angular and in a position to act and express his knowledge to the outer world...your knowledge is signified by a strong dignified jupiter though accidentally weak since cadent and you as moon seem not to have enough confidence, moon in Jupiter's detriment

So regardless of the aforementioned... be prepared the best way you can and everything will turn out well
i wish you all the best
this makes sense to me the way you explained it, and i guess i thought the exaggeration to be from querent's perspective, but then the reception would have been the other way around, and in a love chart, i think, but the current question and your explanation makes sense, thank you - exam season is done now and i am waiting for my grades - i feel so apprehensive whenever i check the page for grades where they are to be posted, i hold my breath and feel like my heart is pounding.

I feel I did poorly on 2 and ok/above average on 3, so it will be interesting if the chart predicted all or the average of them... i hope any result is good! I want to keep my scholarship, which requires a certain GPA.

Last edited by besitos; 12-18-2019 at 07:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 01-03-2020, 08:07 AM
besitos besitos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 569
Re: How will i do on exams?

ok i got results back for one of five of my exams - not great. really hoping the others will be raising the GPA. Since we established that the chart is for the exams as a whole. Not great, but not completely terrible, but not what I need it to be as an average.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 01-03-2020, 08:38 AM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 499
Re: How will i do on exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by besitos View Post
ok i got results back for one of five of my exams - not great. really hoping the others will be raising the GPA. Since we established that the chart is for the exams as a whole. Not great, but not completely terrible, but not what I need it to be as an average.
thanks for the update besitos ..so you have to wait for the rest ..still remember your questions wasnt will i keep my scholarship? but "How will i do on exams?"meaning also will i pass? however the fact that l10 is in your exaltation is very promising ..is just that in this chart we have mars in his detriment and term..so i guess this wasnt the best start as you confirmed also
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aria Venue For This Useful Post:
besitos (01-05-2020)
  #14  
Unread 01-05-2020, 01:03 AM
besitos besitos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 569
Re: How will i do on exams?

thank you aria..

mars in term - being in the last degrees of libra - that is good, even though being in libra is a detriment? 3-4 degrees later it will be good? results were available for first exam about a week and a half ago - so maybe after another week and a half i will get some good results (when mars would have been signified out of libra, if a degree is a week).

holding breath and my bearings.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 01-05-2020, 02:37 PM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 499
Re: How will i do on exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by besitos View Post
thank you aria..

mars in term - being in the last degrees of libra - that is good, even though being in libra is a detriment? 3-4 degrees later it will be good? results were available for first exam about a week and a half ago - so maybe after another week and a half i will get some good results (when mars would have been signified out of libra, if a degree is a week).

holding breath and my bearings.
timing is not calculated like this in horary and this wasnt a question about time
detriment is stronger of cource than term..its just that mars being in his term is not completely debilitated..it has some power and also by being angular as i explained previously
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 01-06-2020, 02:32 AM
besitos besitos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 569
Re: How will i do on exams?

well i was kind of seeing it as a good sign that mars would move out of its sign of detriment, whether or not the question was about timing.

But, if we can just see that it's in its exaltation in cap - hoping this will pan out. Probably need to wait another week or so to find out. thanks!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to besitos For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (01-06-2020)
  #17  
Unread 01-15-2020, 05:54 AM
besitos besitos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 569
Re: How will i do on exams? edited - another chart for a particular exam

So I'm still waiting for grades. I got a breakdown of the grades given that I got for one of my classes, and I asked if I would get the lowest grade. Reading the chart, i'd say it's a no:

1) Neptune on midheaven opposite me moon in Virgo - reading this as me fretting and seeing the exam unrealistically or not how it is in reality - negatively - stressful aspect. Because I was initially thinking I had a low grade, being unrealistic about it means I did not realistically get that grade.

2) North node on the ascendant - seems positive to have NN with a significant point related to querent.

3)Jupiter - ruler of exam - has past a trine with me (moon), and moon will trine Saturn, strong in Cap. Because both signs ruled by Saturn begin (cusps) in the 7th house and I'm in trine with Saturn, I'm thinking I could receive a break because of the particular people involved - this particular professor has a style of speaking more complimentary with my own - so perhaps my exam answers made sense to him.

4) I am not sure if this chart is to be considered a day or night chart - if night, moon is not completely weak in Capricorn - sign of exam - but is received by triplicity.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg singlegrade.jpg (104.5 KB, 6 views)
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 01-15-2020, 06:11 AM
besitos besitos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 569
Re: How will i do on exams?

Also - I'm wondering if the initial, comparatively weak position of mars in the first chart could explain that the first grade I received back didn't make sense to me because I felt I did well on a significant portion (even though I knew I didn't do enough on another portion). There are cases where a professor will mess up the grading because the student IDs are mixed up, or some other error. I'm wondering if I will later be exonerated by this reason or something coming later (when mars would have moved into the next sign).
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 01-15-2020, 07:07 AM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 499
Re: How will i do on exams? edited - another chart for a particular exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by besitos View Post
So I'm still waiting for grades. I got a breakdown of the grades given that I got for one of my classes, and I asked if I would get the lowest grade. Reading the chart, i'd say it's a no:

1) Neptune on midheaven opposite me moon in Virgo - reading this as me fretting and seeing the exam unrealistically or not how it is in reality - negatively - stressful aspect. Because I was initially thinking I had a low grade, being unrealistic about it means I did not realistically get that grade.

2) North node on the ascendant - seems positive to have NN with a significant point related to querent.

3)Jupiter - ruler of exam - has past a trine with me (moon), and moon will trine Saturn, strong in Cap. Because both signs ruled by Saturn begin (cusps) in the 7th house and I'm in trine with Saturn, I'm thinking I could receive a break because of the particular people involved - this particular professor has a style of speaking more complimentary with my own - so perhaps my exam answers made sense to him.

4) I am not sure if this chart is to be considered a day or night chart - if night, moon is not completely weak in Capricorn - sign of exam - but is received by triplicity.
this is a day chart...sun above the axis
neptune has nothing to do with the context
n.n on asc is not related to this context..it just means that you have a positive influence related to the affairs of the 1st house
jupiter l10 in moon's detriment and moon in jupiter's detriment..so you are both in a negative reception
moon on denebola
overall this chart is not positive..still i dont know why you asked again since you made this question already
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 01-15-2020, 09:23 AM
besitos besitos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 569
Re: How will i do on exams?

hey aria! second chart is for one of the exams - original chart is for all of my exams. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for the results for each of five exams to come in.

So, I saw the grade for the second chart - it was better than the first grade I mentioned a few posts up. But still not great.

Overall - I would say your original interpretation could very well be correct - that I will pass, but not necessary do excellently.

I wish mars in exaltation would have turned out better - I was only asking about this term's exams - not next term's, so I'm guessing - and that you'd say - that I can't see an answer about next term. So I may create a new thread for that.

I am still confused about timing not being shown in the chart.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 01-15-2020, 11:23 AM
Aria Venue Aria Venue is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 499
Re: How will i do on exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by besitos View Post
hey aria! second chart is for one of the exams - original chart is for all of my exams. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for the results for each of five exams to come in.

So, I saw the grade for the second chart - it was better than the first grade I mentioned a few posts up. But still not great.

Overall - I would say your original interpretation could very well be correct - that I will pass, but not necessary do excellently.

I wish mars in exaltation would have turned out better - I was only asking about this term's exams - not next term's, so I'm guessing - and that you'd say - that I can't see an answer about next term. So I may create a new thread for that.

I am still confused about timing not being shown in the chart.
i am sorry i don't understand
in your first chart you asked about your exams this semester..in whole as you clarified
then in the second chart you say you asked about a particular exam unrelated to the previous?

Also mars is not exalted in the first chart.Mars in his detriment and term as i explained.its saturn l10 =the exams that are in mars exaltation

regarding time: when we ask a question which has nothing to do with time...for example "will i see x"? "when i will see x"? in the first case the chart is not obligated to tell us also "when".I don't know if this is what you mean by referring to time.

so when someone asks" will i pass my forthcoming exams"? why is the time relevant? i mean the querent knows the date of the exams and simply asks if things will turn out in his favor.But if someone asks "when i will give my exams ?", that could mean that the date of the exams is not yet arranged and the querent wants to know approximately the date that the exams will take place... etc...just an example

what do you mean :So, I saw the grade for the second chart - it was better than the first grade I mentioned a few posts up. But still not great. "? what grade ?

Last edited by Aria Venue; 01-15-2020 at 11:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aria Venue For This Useful Post:
besitos (01-15-2020)
  #22  
Unread 01-15-2020, 09:36 PM
besitos besitos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 569
Re: How will i do on exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Venue View Post
i am sorry i don't understand
in your first chart you asked about your exams this semester..in whole as you clarified
then in the second chart you say you asked about a particular exam unrelated to the previous?

Also mars is not exalted in the first chart.Mars in his detriment and term as i explained.its saturn l10 =the exams that are in mars exaltation

regarding time: when we ask a question which has nothing to do with time...for example "will i see x"? "when i will see x"? in the first case the chart is not obligated to tell us also "when".I don't know if this is what you mean by referring to time.

so when someone asks" will i pass my forthcoming exams"? why is the time relevant? i mean the querent knows the date of the exams and simply asks if things will turn out in his favor.But if someone asks "when i will give my exams ?", that could mean that the date of the exams is not yet arranged and the querent wants to know approximately the date that the exams will take place... etc...just an example

what do you mean :So, I saw the grade for the second chart - it was better than the first grade I mentioned a few posts up. But still not great. "? what grade ?
Yes I meant Saturn is in Mars' exaltation, but that Mars is exalted in Saturn's sign, and that posters here thought it was a positive sign.

Ok (about the timing explanation) - but I feel that I have seen many such interpretations on this forum showing that the later movements and aspects of planets explained later events. I understand what you are saying that questions should not be interpreted (and maybe cannot be) for time when the question didn't ask for it. But since answers to questions asked in horary can change (askers are advised to not ask in a similar time frame or when circumstances have not changed), one could say that there is always a time element - things that happen on earth are affected by time and cannot be removed at the level that impacts us - at the level of the concerns of the question.

So in hopes of explaining my charts in this thread - 1st chart we agreed is about my exams this term as a whole - there are 5 in total. I am still waiting for all of these grades. The second chart is about one of those 5 in particular that I was waiting on, but had received some information (only) about. That information revealed the grades actually given in the class, example, X, Y. That means it's impossible that any one student received a grade lower than Y because a grade lower than Y was not given in my class, but I still did not know if I was the student who received Y grade. So I asked if I received the lowest grade given in my class. I interpreted the chart as a no. I recently saw my actual grade after i made the chart, and I did not get the lowest grade. Then I told you that your interpretation of the first chart concerning my exams as a whole, could be correct in the end, because after having seem some, but not all my grades, they are good enough to pass but could be better.

Last edited by besitos; 01-15-2020 at 09:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 01-15-2020, 10:04 PM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,592
Re: How will i do on exams?

Just passing through ...

I don't want to interpret this chart for you. Not yet. I do, however, want to ask you a couple of questions.

When you cast this chart, was it while your were taking your exams or after you had taken your exams? Because it seems that this chart was cast right after you took your exams or, at the very least, when there really was no time to further prepare for them.

My other question is whether these were proctored exams?

If you let me know the answer to these questions, I can probably give you an answer regarding the chart you cast.
__________________
"The mind suitable for foreknowledge obtains the truth more than the one practicing the art the most."
Ptolemy (Centiloquy)
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 01-16-2020, 01:27 AM
besitos besitos is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 569
Re: How will i do on exams?

First chart was cast right before I took my first exam, but the exams are continuous over 4 subsequent weeks. It's kind of hard to answer because the first exam was a two-parter, with a large gap between the two in terms of time, but is technically still considered part of the final. In my mind, I think it would count in this set of exams because I meant finals comprising our grades. final counts for most of our grade.

Second chart is after I took all exams, but only concerned one of the exams, rather than all of them as the first chart did.

Proctored - like someone is there telling you when to start and stop and make sure you aren't cheating? yes they were proctored.

I already have a laundry list of things I want to do differently this present term..

Last edited by besitos; 01-16-2020 at 01:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to besitos For This Useful Post:
Cypocryphy (01-16-2020)
  #25  
Unread 01-16-2020, 03:37 AM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,592
Re: How will i do on exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by besitos View Post
First chart was cast right before I took my first exam, but the exams are continuous over 4 subsequent weeks. It's kind of hard to answer because the first exam was a two-parter, with a large gap between the two in terms of time, but is technically still considered part of the final. In my mind, I think it would count in this set of exams because I meant finals comprising our grades. final counts for most of our grade.

Second chart is after I took all exams, but only concerned one of the exams, rather than all of them as the first chart did.

Proctored - like someone is there telling you when to start and stop and make sure you aren't cheating? yes they were proctored.

I already have a laundry list of things I want to do differently this present term..
Okay. Cool. That's what the chart showed. So ... I'm not going to interpret your chart. I have a good reason for this. I'll tell you a little anecdote. I was trying to clairvoyantly determine whether I entered in this University that was #1 in the country for what I wanted to study. Of course this will resonate if you believe in such things, otherwise you may think I'm delusional. Anyway, I had a vision. It was of a computer. Like an old school computer, with green courier type. Like a freakin OLD computer. And it started typing out a message. That message said: "Access has been determined." (These images are usually symbolic.) But there was a greater meaning to this. So I'm not going to answer this horary question—because you will already have the most accurate answer you can possibly get very soon here. I will let you think about that.

The point is to enjoy this time you have now and not stress about your grades. If you did badly by your standards, know that you can always do better in future exams with focus and hard work (as you suggested, I think).

So I can just say, "Your grades have already been determined."

There's nothing you can do about those grades now. So enjoy yourself and plan for the future, about changes you'll make because we can always improve, no matter what our "grade" is.

I hope this helps even though I'm sure you'll think it's a lame horary reading, but I have my reason.

All the best,

C.
__________________
"The mind suitable for foreknowledge obtains the truth more than the one practicing the art the most."
Ptolemy (Centiloquy)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
exams

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.