Which home will have a better tenant?

Hello all astrology members:

Since this is a new chart I decided a new post is probably better. Thanks to all ahead of time to those who has some time to take a look! :biggrin:

Ruler of 7th is Saturn. A stricture against judgment. This would seem appropriate since I'm unsure how to read this chart to begin with being still new to interpreting, I wouldn't be surprised my judgment will be impaired to some degree.

Do I count 6 houses down from the 4th (to represent tenant for current home I'm residing in) and count 6 houses down from the 7th for the tenant of other home?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-12.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 25
  • Screen Shot 2017-13.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-13.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Screen Shot 2017-11.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-11.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 20

Inquisag

According to Karen Hamaker-Zondag at page 71 of Handbook of Horary Astrology, “When we have to choose between two objects, we set to work as follows. We look at the house in which the object of first choice falls…and then we to the house that is as far removed from the object house as the object house is removed from the 1st house.” In your chart this would be the 11th house. This means that the 6th house of the chart represents tenants for where you live now and the 11th house for your parents’ home.

To cover all bases I think the 9th house should be considered as representative of your parents’ house too as it “shows money that comes from an estate or settlement as well as the caretaking and any legal situations surrounding property.” (Financial Astrology for the 1990s, The Real Estate Process.)

Saturn rules your 6th house and is dignified by face at 25° Sagittarius….. Before I go any further, I am really wondering about this chart. You wrote that Saturn was in the 7th house and the Moon Aspectarian is showing aspects for an earlier time. The Moon in this chart is void of course. This chart is entitled “Strictures, Warnings, Etc.”

Inquisag: Are you using modern astrology for the representation of the planets? If so then Uranus would be the 7th house ruler, but I am using traditional so I was analyzing the ruler of 6th and 7th house cusps are Saturn. Is this what you were referring to? Sorry, I'm still learning.

Is the moon void of course because the moon is in a later degree? Can the chart still be read correctly?

I took screenshots of the whole calculations of the charts for each section and just double checked them to make sure it was correct.

Inquisag

My apologies PeaceCorps888, I did not read what you wrote correctly. Saturn has to be in the 7th house of a chart you are reading for someone to be a stricture against reading the chart. It is a stricture against reading your own chart when Saturn is in the 1st house.

I use modern and traditional rulers.

In this chart, Saturn trines Uranus. I think this means the person who would rent the house you are in now is likely to be older or serious minded. Uranus is retrograde and I can't say how that would affect the trine because I have not paid much attention to that in my work.

The 5th house indicates income from real estate and Saturn is in this house along with Pluto. My experience with seeing Pluto in the 5th house is that it is connected to a substantial amount of money. Pluto is making a close sextile to the Sun in the 4th house (your present home and your ruler). Pluto makes a square to the ruler of the 9th house (money from your parents house).

A debilitated Mercury rules your 11th house. It is dignified a bit by face. It makes a sextile to Mars (debilitated ruler of the 9th house).

The Moon is void of course, but it makes an aspect within 3° of entry into the next sign. That means the chart is okay to read. I often consider a chart to be safe to read if the Moon makes an aspect within 10°, but most of what I have seen from other Astrologers is 3°.

I think this chart is pretty clear about which house to rent.

It's been awhile. Sorry for the late reply. Thanks Inquisag for your response to this.

After some long and hard nights of anxiety, it's funny, I've decided to make the decision today to move forward with renting my parents home. Despite this chart showing a less positive response, I feel it would be best to move forward. I have a feeling if I did move back, I would never want to leave and would become even more attached to the property, which I'm sure my parents would want me to move forward.

I hope things will still turn alright for me despite what the chart has indicated. :pouty: