First Meeting

astrobunny

Was wondering if there was anything interesting in this first meeting chart. It's the time & day me and a guy friend had our first conversation with one another. I added Kate for my name, and James Bond for him. (It's his surname and was literally the topic of our conversation lol)

I also attached my natal, his, and our composite.

EDIT: just realized i accidentally added harrison to the first meeting chart that i uploaded. it's his middle name. Varuna is at Cancer 29.51 in the first meeting chart if it matters at all.

Attachments

• firstmeeting.jpg
    firstmeeting.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 25
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 15
  • y.jpg
    y.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 21
  • us.jpg
    us.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
wow there is really good potential here as the south node is conjunct to mars and mars is sextile to juno , eros and the sun,and trine to Jupiter and james. this pattern is very favorable for a long term hookup and could even show marriage, though if eros peters out,so to speak, it would still be a excellent friendship.
on the other side of the ledger mercury conjunct to chiron opposed to Saturn and forming a tsquare with ixion could pose some problems.
mercury/chiron shows you are both very intelligent and analytical with incisive insights. Saturn square could show that you find yourself on opposites of the same coin, though it may not be a problem because you both can understand the pros and cons of any dialectic .
the square to ixion may be more problematic as it tends to show cultural or familial differences could get in the way.

mars SN implies you likely are a bit more smitten with that vice versa but the midpoint of the moon square venus(I don't mean the moon/venus midpoint ) is also on the node ,showing there is a very strong attraction between you, emotinally and physically.

the midpoint of kate and james could be a problem because it is square to the Uranus/Neptune conjunction which can be a confusing aspect in relationships. it does show similar creativity and similar defiant intellectual poses but this conjunction can also be confusing at times .mixed messages etc. this conjunction can also show a tenuous hold on fidelity , as the environment is varied and changeable. as eris is square to urnasu and Neptune, the physical desire are very strong , but again consistency could be a problem. eris can bring jealousy into a relationship so iti unclear if eris would be a good addition since you already have the excellent mars.node/venus/moon pattern going for you though the moon/Saturn midpoint is near Uranus and Neptune so this aspect of devotion may be alble to stabilize the volatile creative and confusing energies of Uranus and Neptune. it may play out that the relationship could flourish because of the "loose" creative energies and desires but I think with the Saturn/moon midpoint square to eris, the jealous may be a issue.
psyche conjunct to pluto is interesting. it could be included in the tsquare but alone this shows difficulty expressing deep emotional feelings.
with the vertex conjunct to pluto and psyche , there could be a past life connection here and it could signify that you both ate comfortable with a little tension or "pain" in emotional relationships. but over all the pluto/vertex conjunction tends to detracts from a relationship because so much may be left unsaid that a deep picture of the emotional feelings may be lacking. also the sun/Saturn midpoint is conjunct the anti vertex point so this bodes resistance and obstructions in addition to emotional uncertainty.

with the eros/psyche midpoint conjunct to Lilith, there is a very deep idealistic romanticism between you, a feeling that always will be there to cushion "the slings and arrows..." of the potential relationship.

it looks very favorable overall because the mercury/chirom conjunct implies you could both understand the eccentricities here and not be discouraged or put off.

it seems the real problem here is the james/Uranus ,james/Neptune,jupiter/Uranus and Jupiter/Neptune midpoints are on the descendant and square to venus. these are indicative of a broken romance or marriage in the cards.

rahu

astrobunny

it seems the real problem here is the james/Uranus ,james/Neptune,jupiter/Uranus and Jupiter/Neptune midpoints are on the descendant and square to venus. these are indicative of a broken romance or marriage in the cards.

rahu
I'm going to share some of your post with him (he's been very interested in my astrology interests surprisingly), but does this last bit indicate our relationship may be a broken romance or that it is being influenced by a previous, broken romance?

rahu

Banned
I'm going to share some of your post with him (he's been very interested in my astrology interests surprisingly), but does this last bit indicate our relationship may be a broken romance or that it is being influenced by a previous, broken romance?
I would think it implies the relationship/marriage would not be forever .but then what lasts forever in today's world?
rahu

astrobunny

I would think it implies the relationship/marriage would not be forever .but then what lasts forever in today's world?
rahu
Hm. Some marriages do go the distance and are life long though. What would you look for in a composite for that type of relationship?

katydid

The Event chart for first meeting shows a lot of relationship potential. The Moon, ruler of the 7th, is in the first, in an applying trine to Venus in Libra in the 9th. That is very beneficial and emotionally supportive and romantic and you have each others best interests at heart.

But the Moon is also in an exact square with Lilith in Scorpio, conjunct Juno and the MC. So that makes things a little more complicated and tense. Are there barriers coming from others around you? Are your friends supportive of the relationship? That square means that there is some emotional baggage that gets in the way of things going along smoothly?

Last edited:

astrobunny

The Event chart for first meeting shows a lot of relationship potential. The Moon, ruler of the 7th, is in the first, in an applying trine to Venus in Libra in the 9th. That is very beneficial and emotionally supportive and romantic and you have each others best interests at heart.

But the Moon is also in an exact square with Lilith in Scorpio, conjunct Juno and the MC. So that makes things a little more complicated and tense. Are there barriers coming from others around you? Are your friends supportive of the relationship? That square means that there is some emotional baggage that gets in the way of things going along smoothly?
We get along great and our friends are supportive I think, but there's conflict in I want a committed relationship and he doesn't. So based on some of the stuff rahu said, I don't think the relationship we have going will last very long due to that tension.

rahu

Banned
Hm. Some marriages do go the distance and are life long though. What would you look for in a composite for that type of relationship?

what signifies a longterm marriage are varied, but you don't what jupiter square to the unconscious planets. no satrun/pluto/orcus squares

you need aspects of spontaneous love and aspects of sensitivity and respect for a marriage to endure generally.... and no unconscious squares.
sextieles and trines should be dominant but squares with the conscious planet are also necessary to keep the spark alive.
I remember one chart with satrun trine to the sun whih one would expect is a good relationship aspect. it wqs.... for a awhile then "she" got bored and the realtinship changed. so it can't just be all harmony and good times, there must be challenges for a continual renewal.

then there are cultural fators.
generally I have found that extreme patriarchal societies show marriage charts with many hard Saturn/pluto squares, aspects that usually doom "western" relationships. so marriage charts will reflect to a degree the culture they are part of.
rahu

astrobunny

what signifies a longterm marriage are varied, but you don't what jupiter square to the unconscious planets. no satrun/pluto/orcus squares

you need aspects of spontaneous love and aspects of sensitivity and respect for a marriage to endure generally.... and no unconscious squares.
sextieles and trines should be dominant but squares with the conscious planet are also necessary to keep the spark alive.
I remember one chart with satrun trine to the sun whih one would expect is a good relationship aspect. it wqs.... for a awhile then "she" got bored and the realtinship changed. so it can't just be all harmony and good times, there must be challenges for a continual renewal.

then there are cultural fators.
generally I have found that extreme patriarchal societies show marriage charts with many hard Saturn/pluto squares, aspects that usually doom "western" relationships. so marriage charts will reflect to a degree the culture they are part of.
rahu
Thank you rahu. Do you consider Neptune/Uranus to be unconscious planets or just Saturn/Pluto/orcus?

rahu

Banned
Thank you rahu. Do you consider Neptune/Uranus to be unconscious planets or just Saturn/Pluto/orcus?
Definitely unconscious planets. I think of any planet passed Saturn as unconscious .again there are various
patterns in marriage icharts and hard unconscious squares can occur in successful marriages, but in general, too much unconscious intrusion is destructive because the personalities may be making decisions based not on the conscious interaction with the mate, but rather to unconscious and hidden influences that don't reflect the reality between the partners.
rahu