Will I meet him again?

astrobunny

Hi horary experts! Last night, I got unexpectedly dragged along to a party by my cousins. Mostly hung out with my family and the party's hostess, but right before I left I ended up talking to a guy I'd never met before who was really cute. (It turned out he was the hostess's cousin and got dragged along as well lol.) I was wondering if I'll meet him again.

When I first looked at it, I noticed the moon trining Saturn and Mars, and thought that might indicate a yes. What do you think?

Attachments

• meet_again.jpg
    meet_again.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 45

LovelyMissAries

Hi horary experts! Last night, I got unexpectedly dragged along to a party by my cousins. Mostly hung out with my family and the party's hostess, but right before I left I ended up talking to a guy I'd never met before who was really cute. (It turned out he was the hostess's cousin and got dragged along as well lol.) I was wondering if I'll meet him again.

When I first looked at it, I noticed the moon trining Saturn and Mars, and thought that might indicate a yes. What do you think?

I would think Moon / Mars is yes

and Moon / Saturn is a good thing both indicating he liked you too

But Moon square ASC and Moon / Saturn may mean it may be awhile before you do.

He's in Sagittarius with Saturn so is it possible he has to travel for work and that's why?

Sunrise

dear I Do not think you Will see him again
The moon is in the fall of Saturn
you might have some information about him, but I do not think you LL stay satisfied. His interesting is somewhere else
Hope the bwst

astrobunny

Partial update: he liked me! I told my cousin I was into him and she talked to her coworker/the hostess and she talked to him. He actually mentioned my name and gave his cousin his phone number to give to me.

I will update again if we meet!

Edit: I noticed Mars is the Ruler of the house of friends. Could that have indicated friends would help us get back in contact? Our cousins are friends with one another/were the connection we used to get in contact.

Last edited:

astrobunny

I forgot to post this follow up!

Okay, so the answer to my question was in fact negative. I haven't met him again and I don't think I will, but here's what happened. Basically, he gave me his phone number through our cousins who are friends & we talked for a little while/there was interest but it did fade fast and we stopped texting.

Also, Aries was right about him being very busy with work. He worked lots of construction jobs.

LovelyMissAries

I didn't like Moon / Saturn as it's been previously mentioned to me indicating a negative answer, even if it is applying, but there's so MANY negative answers here I didn't want to say it!