Is she the one for me does she like me

jupiterianguru

http://i57.tinypic.com/1jor55.jpg
I cant edit post title but is she the one for me is not the best way to ask this cause im not sure about that but it certainly does let me sound like an internet dramatist lol what What im saying is does this chart say about this person and her thoughts about me as an individual.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
http://i57.tinypic.com/1jor55.jpg
I cant edit post title but is she the one for me is not the best way to ask this cause im not sure about that but it certainly does let me sound like an internet dramatist lol what What im saying is does this chart say about this person and her thoughts about me as an individual.

The chart shows that she/Sun is in the sign of its fall and positioned in the unfavorable 8th house. This is a combination of attributes that points to her not being very strong in this matter of your concern.

I can't say what she thinks about you as an individual, but the reception between your significators does provide some information about her. It shows that you have great willingness towards her, even exaggerated willingness, since she/Sun is in the sign of your exaltation. But it is not reciprocated by her/Saturn to you, as there is no reception from Saturn to Sun. So that indicates in a sense that there is no invitation from her.

jupiterianguru

The chart shows that she/Sun is in the sign of its fall and positioned in the unfavorable 8th house. This is a combination of attributes that points to her not being very strong in this matter of your concern.

I can't say what she thinks about you as an individual, but the reception between your significators does provide some information about her. It shows that you have great willingness towards her, even exaggerated willingness, since she/Sun is in the sign of your exaltation. But it is not reciprocated by her/Saturn to you, as there is no reception from Saturn to Sun. So that indicates in a sense that there is no invitation from her.

Ok that is fine it doesn't break my heart or anything i wasn't thinking it would turn into a relationship I just was thinking hmm does she feel it should so I just asked. I have a friend I can talk to anyways about stuff she is a psychic and medium and interested in the spiritual. I believe in the supernatural but I am not as open as she is however I am getting there with meditation that is why I was open to her I'm kind of attracted to her energy that's all but she's a Christian I believe in the pagan gods still I think she's cool as she naturally sensed stuff and I had to work at it to open up to energy.

I can be her friend

I don't know as we share hobbies or have a lot in common personality wise though but then again she loves fantasy like I do as in dreaming stuff but she encourages me to find myself that's good

I was just wondering that's all

IleneK

Premium Member
Well, the fact that she may not invite you or initiate something does not mean you cannot cultivate a friendship. I like your plan.