Saturn is stupid

Rick

Banned
Yeah, Saturn is a bee......tch.
It's like emptiness incarnate, the representative of black holes within our solar system...the pressure it exerts is enormous, the transits thereof are a HUGE challenge, it's very difficult and there's nothing you can do to fight it.
On the positive side, it doesn't last forever and you walk away from it stronger... much stronger.
It's like being forced to bench press twice what you're used to.

And I'm afraid Isabel M. Hickey misunderstood Saturn a little...she is not the angel of eternal Dawn, more like angel of eternal dusk, or death...

jupiterianguru

Yeah, Saturn is a bee......tch.
It's like emptiness incarnate, the representative of black holes within our solar system...the pressure it exerts is enormous, the transits thereof are a HUGE challenge, it's very difficult and there's nothing you can do to fight it.
On the positive side, it doesn't last forever and you walk away from it stronger... much stronger.
It's like being forced to bench press twice what you're used to.

And I'm afraid Isabel M. Hickey misunderstood Saturn a little...she is not the angel of eternal Dawn, more like angel of eternal dusk, or death...

Saturn would be the grim reaper.

Lin

Saturn is not an emptiness.....that, and other metaphors Rick mentioned about black holes, etc, are really Neptunian characteristics.

Isabel Hickey certainly didn't get it wrong. If you read ALL she says about Saturn you will see that she got it just right. Saturn is the planet of necessity. It rules "foundations" and structure. Without it would be like attempting to build a house without first building the foundation....something no sane builder would do.

So, Jupiterianguru.....Saturn is well past your return now...looking back, and forward, how would you rate it now?
LIN
p.s. ALWAYS remember to look at other heavy planets before attributing all negative issues in one's chart during any particular time to Saturn...or whichever planet "seems" in control. And ALWAYS look at transits of Neptune at the same time.

jupiterianguru

Saturn is not an emptiness.....that, and other metaphors Rick mentioned about black holes, etc, are really Neptunian characteristics.

Isabel Hickey certainly didn't get it wrong. If you read ALL she says about Saturn you will see that she got it just right. Saturn is the planet of necessity. It rules "foundations" and structure. Without it would be like attempting to build a house without first building the foundation....something no sane builder would do.

So, Jupiterianguru.....Saturn is well past your return now...looking back, and forward, how would you rate it now?
LIN
p.s. ALWAYS remember to look at other heavy planets before attributing all negative issues in one's chart during any particular time to Saturn...or whichever planet "seems" in control. And ALWAYS look at transits of Neptune at the same time.

It did get me feeling depressed and some circumstances that were not to my liking but it also helped me in many ways too. I have my confidence now which the sun rules I am able to be more social and talk to people than I ever was. I am in a much better situation some long standing issues with family are worked out. I am actually happy now unlike before saturn came around.

I'd say overall I didnt like what Saturn did at the time but it helped me in a lot of ways improve myself.

I was totally confused about the direction of my life now I am more clear.

Lin

"I'd say overall I didnt like what Saturn did at the time but it helped me in a lot of ways improve myself. "

So: it did exactly what it was supposed to do. Restructure areas of your life.
LIN