Are Plutonians cool or what

jupiterianguru

Can they do really cool stuff like set stuff on fire with their mind move objects and levitate. I thought that was so cool if so. Some of them have powers only seen in the movies and have to be kept in Government laboratories for "the safety of the world" which to me is a lie as I don't like what the government does.

On a more mundane level what I look up to the most in Plutonians is the forcefulness with which they come across their desire to non conform to society their quietness and desire only to have a few friends (same with me on that) That they have such strong ability to change anything about themselves personality or life habit wise at will. Apparently some of them can just do things like Quit smoking and feel as if they never smoked just by remembering it.

Me I am always for people who are different extrodinary or interesting cause I find society boring. Pluto is not powerful to the point of some in my chart but I do have Scorpio Sun Conjunct Pluto and 3 8th house planets.

I always admire plutonians especially for non conforming ways now that is not a put down to me an Aquarius Ascendant I like it.

That is all. I may not be ever able to have the personality traits of a pure plutonian even if I try but I do like to hang around them.

Matrix1

I don't think they can't do cool stuff such as you stated above... Anyway, I think we're all plutonians it's just a matter how aware of that force are we.

Pluto is our unconscious animalistic power that "plutonians" are more aware.
And considering we're now living in "civilized" world, that power is somehow ignored by our consciousness.
I bet our ancestors had more unwavering pluto power then we do now.

Some examples of pluto - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hysterical_strength

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mUDknB2YWM

Blaze

Account Closed
I've got 5 Plutoian friends (All Scorpio-suns) and none of them are same. Each one has a different passion, different position on ideals or strange philosophies(You should have heard our conversation about Suicide...phew, Lesser signs beware lol) and I love them all (Even if some act all "mean" to others....I don't give a f@#$).

jupiterianguru

I've got 5 Plutoian friends (All Scorpio-suns) and none of them are same. Each one has a different passion, different position on ideals or strange philosophies(You should have heard our conversation about Suicide...phew, Lesser signs beware lol) and I love them all (Even if some act all "mean" to others....I don't give a f@#$).

I agree BTW I am curious since you know 5 of them do I come across as plutonian you have seen some of my posts or am I more Jupiterian I am still trying to figure this out myself.

Its almost like a requirement for someone to have some pluto/Scorpio in their chart to get me cause I scare people that dont quite often as I can come across very strong but nice in public at least. I also though like there to be some lighter signs like Sagittarius Aquarius Gemini etc in their chart too so at least you know what we can leave the house and do something and they can take a joke and be silly sometimes, but there is enough pluto in my chart to make me prefer a few friends I can be closer to than to many who I barley even know lol, and to like to sit around the house to much and focus on dark and wierd things as society puts it to the exclusion of boring mainstream culture. I take it a step further than you do the "meanness" aspect in a way is something I look up to cause to me for some reason it symbolizes strengh because of intensity in emotion I am the same way thinking about guys for example like I told you who cry openly and express their emotions or girls who are agressive and wear masculine clothes all of that seems like strength to me because its going beyond what society accepts and into the realm of the strange not in a bad way.

Does all this sound Plutonian or more Uranus like I am debating in my own head about that. Since you know a bunch of plutonians what do I sound like to you. I just made a post wondering if pluto or Jupiter is more powerful in my chart visit it if you want.

Blaze

Account Closed
I agree BTW I am curious since you know 5 of them do I come across as plutonian you have seen some of my posts or am I more Jupiterian I am still trying to figure this out myself.

Its almost like a requirement for someone to have some pluto/Scorpio in their chart to get me cause I scare people that dont quite often as I can come across very strong but nice in public at least. I also though like there to be some lighter signs like Sagittarius Aquarius Gemini etc in their chart too so at least you know what we can leave the house and do something and they can take a joke and be silly sometimes, but there is enough pluto in my chart to make me prefer a few friends I can be closer to than to many who I barley even know lol, and to like to sit around the house to much and focus on dark and wierd things as society puts it to the exclusion of boring mainstream culture. I take it a step further than you do the "meanness" aspect in a way is something I look up to cause to me for some reason it symbolizes strengh because of intensity in emotion I am the same way thinking about guys for example like I told you who cry openly and express their emotions or girls who are agressive and wear masculine clothes all of that seems like strength to me because its going beyond what society accepts and into the realm of the strange not in a bad way.

Does all this sound Plutonian or more Uranus like I am debating in my own head about that. Since you know a bunch of plutonians what do I sound like to you. I just made a post wondering if pluto or Jupiter is more powerful in my chart visit it if you want.

Huh, lots of that sounds like me..awesome, lol.

Okay, To me your energy sorta reminds me of my friend. I say "sorta" cause I know how Scorpios love their individuality and are-In fact-very different from each other. But your energy, this, cheerful-Scorpio feeling I get from you, reminds me of my friend. She's a Scorpio-sun/Venus with a Gem asc. She's very..upbeat (for a Scorpio haha) and most people would consider her a full on Gem-sun (Which is so wrong..so..so..wrong lol).

You feel like a Mix between Uranus, Jupiter and Pluto, to me. Though I am speaking from a lame newbie position. Have you checked your progression chart? I've noticed a lot of changes in myself from it. EX: Remember all the fuss I made over my Leo moon? well, now my moon is in Cancer..which might explain why I "feel" more than I used to. Perhaps your chart progression has something to do with how you feel now? Might be good to check.

P.S. The whole Scorpio "meanness" is freaking adorable...well..to me it is. :biggrin:

Bunraku

Pluto conjuncts my Sun. If you use the whole houses, then Pluto will be in my first (which really doesn't make any sense so whatever).

Hi, am I welcome in this thread? :lol: Am I 'Plutonian' enough? :p

Blaze

Account Closed
Pluto conjuncts my Sun. If you use the whole houses, then Pluto will be in my first (which really doesn't make any sense so whatever).

Hi, am I welcome in this thread? :lol: Am I 'Plutonian' enough? :p

The force is strong with you, Bunraku, Welcome.

Bunraku was an awesome movie

Bunraku

My ex friend's a Sun conjunct Pluto lady. She was so clingy,sensitive and obsessive & consistently tried to cage me in. Perhaps it was her 4th house planet emphasis in Cap and her retrograde (and Fall) Saturn squared her Cap Moon makes her have issues and insecurities, clinging onto their friends and family. Focused but nothing on petty little things everyday, that's how insecure she was.
The Sun+Pluto in her chart just added the icing to the cake. :unsure:
The Virgo asc was the cherry on top :innocent: Just kidding, I love virgos :lol:

At least she was hard working. Always concerned about grades and getting top marks. Pluto and Sun in her 3rd house of Sag. Waiting for Pluto to do his magic on her so she can let go of her anal tendencies (that she inherited from her evil Scorpio sister :sick:)

Last edited:

jupiterianguru

Huh, lots of that sounds like me..awesome, lol.

Okay, To me your energy sorta reminds me of my friend. I say "sorta" cause I know how Scorpios love their individuality and are-In fact-very different from each other. But your energy, this, cheerful-Scorpio feeling I get from you, reminds me of my friend. She's a Scorpio-sun/Venus with a Gem asc. She's very..upbeat (for a Scorpio haha) and most people would consider her a full on Gem-sun (Which is so wrong..so..so..wrong lol).

You feel like a Mix between Uranus, Jupiter and Pluto, to me. Though I am speaking from a lame newbie position. Have you checked your progression chart? I've noticed a lot of changes in myself from it. EX: Remember all the fuss I made over my Leo moon? well, now my moon is in Cancer..which might explain why I "feel" more than I used to. Perhaps your chart progression has something to do with how you feel now? Might be good to check.

P.S. The whole Scorpio "meanness" is freaking adorable...well..to me it is. :biggrin:

My progressed chart: progressed.jpg
Your friend sounds cool lol. Anyways yes Scorpios love their individuality as do Sagittarius people I am probably different than a lot of other Scorpios in some way, but someone has to be similar to me. I guess you know what I will just have to do the visualization trick where I think in real time that I am friends with some interesting people who actually understand me and I can actually have fun with hopefully soon I have more stuff to do than sit at home too much lol maybe it will work I do get some stuff through doing that. I am sure if I vibrate "AUM" or "OHM" while doing that it will help me manifest stuff lol.

, you know the meanness part about Scorpio isn't even that "mean" it is kind of attractive but I guess I am just a psychopath with "creepy dark tendencies" LMAO IDK why more people didn't criticize Scorpio on here I am surprised and Actually happy.

Wonder whats going to happen when Mars Conjuncts pluto exact (both progressed and natal or progressed Mercury Crosses Venus in my natal chart that should be interesting.

Last edited:

Matrix1

Blaze, being scorpio sun doesn't mean you're plutonian... There's a difference between plutonian person and scorpio dominant person.

Bunraku, you've only got one aspect between pluto or?

My aspects between pluto are:

Moon square pluto

Sun inconjuction pluto

Mercury inconjuction pluto

Mars sextile pluto

Pluto opossite MC

Pluto sextile asc

Neptune sextile pluto

Uranus sextile pluto

Venus trine pluto

Saturn sesqui-quadrate pluto (very tight orb.)

Last edited:

jupiterianguru

Blaze, being scorpio sun doesn't mean you're plutonian... There's a difference between plutonian person and scorpio dominant person.

Bunraku, you've only got one aspect between pluto or?

My aspects between pluto are:

Moon square pluto

Sun inconjuction pluto

Mercury inconjuction pluto

Mars sextile pluto

Pluto opossite MC

Pluto sextile asc

Neptune sextile pluto

Uranus sextile pluto

Venus trine pluto

Saturn sesqui-quadrate pluto (very tight orb.)

I am Scorpio sun Conjunct pluto
also pluto
trine moon sextile Neptune.

I have Mars Pluto and Mercury 8th house.

I am very comfortable with pluto and like plutonians like I said above but I seem to be lighter than some of them. But delve into any pluto area for me and its like I am at home with it cause that is where my interests are well that and the 5th house and Sagittarius stuff and philosophies.

That is it looks like you beat me lol you are more plutonian.

Matrix1

I am Scorpio sun Conjunct pluto
also pluto
trine moon sextile Neptune.

I have Mars Pluto and Mercury 8th house.

I am very comfortable with pluto and like plutonians like I said above but I seem to be lighter than some of them. But delve into any pluto area for me and its like I am at home with it cause that is where my interests are well that and the 5th house and Sagittarius stuff and philosophies.

That is it looks like you beat me lol you are more plutonian.

It seems... I can definitely feel it's energy.

Yes, the conjunction being the major aspect. And a semi sextile from Mars.
Guess I'm not Plutonian enough

At least you've got conjuction between sun and pluto which is powerful.

Last edited: