Will we get married? Please help/Heart burn

Phoenix Venus

Hmmm... its not a matter of telling him only what he wants to hear. it is a matter of giving GUIDANCE and assistance based off of what the chart says.

for instance, if the chart is suggesting that the person needs to proove something to the parents... how about offering assistance by saying what the parents might be looking for? Surely if the chart tells the former then it should tell the latter as well.

but i don't think the chart is saying that. i think the chart is saying to have an optomistic vision regardless of what the parents have to say. i compared the horary to both natals (gasp!) and i am seeing quite a lot of positive indications.

if the op allows, i will share my findings based on what i see in comparison to his natal.

Arena

Hello to all
There seems to be a difference of opinions in here and the longing for marriage on both halfs seems to be strong as described by Dr. Time.

While reading the thread I thought "why not cast the chart in sidereal zodiac (the indian way of using astrology) and see if it tells us a different story.

Here is the sidereal chart for the same time asked.
And indeed it does tell a different story.
You are Mercury and she is Jupiter (I always consider Neptune as well for Pisces). If we look at Mercury and Jupiters placement, they are actually in the 10th house and Mercury (you) is flowing towards her. So action of your part needs to be taken. The 10th house might be an indication of marriage (represented to the outside world) and it is also the house of her parents. Her parents are signified by Mercury as well, so maybe you will be received more openly than you think - I don't know.

But this chart still shows some troubles in paradise as Mars is in the 1st house disturbing you and Uranus is in her house (7th) and I am not sure what that means, but I smell a bit of trouble because of that - but it might just suggest that there are obstacles to overcome.

The Moon in this chart is not VOC as it has just entered the 11th house of hopes and dreams and it is in it's own house - I think that is a good sign. I do see a bad sign coming up for the Moon soon as it will go forward into a square with Venus.

But I do think that Zarathu might be right that you will need to behave in the manner that her parents want you to - but it might somehow surprise you that it will not be difficult for you since you and parents are both Mercury in this chart.

However I'd like to say - do not let horary control what you do. Just follow your dreams and do what you can for the love you have with this lady.

Attachments

• Marriage sidereal.jpg
    Marriage sidereal.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

dr. farr

Using sidereal, by the "Ankara" method (not in accordance with standard horary doctrines and using whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Virgo = Mercury
-quesited (prospective bride; possible marriage) = 7th house = Pisces = Jupiter
-Mercury flows toward Jupiter = +
-Mercury in domicile = +
-Jupiter in detriment = -
-both significators angular (whole sign) in the 10th house of success = +
-both significators flow toward the Part of Fortune = +
-Jupiter conjunct MC and is most elevated planet in the chart
Net = +3 testimonies = yes answer to question; only problem is Jupiter being in detriment, probably reflecting the problems with the prospective bride's parents; clearly this chart indicates that querent (Mercury), in domicile, will need to move ahead with vigor and confidence, to make this marriage happen.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Hmmm... its not a matter of telling him only what he wants to hear. it is a matter of giving GUIDANCE and assistance based off of what the chart says.

Perhaps there is a language problem.

The comment was facetious based on the FACT that he clearly wanted a positive answer, when several of us have told him that the astrology is not positive.

Sometimes a facetious comment brings a client back to reality. HGTV has a show where the people want the realtor to find them this giant house with everything and ready to go(Property Brothers), but such a house is way way beyond their price range. So the Property Brother shows them the house they really want, and then asks the price, and they are astounded to find that its not even near their price range.

In this case, Dr Time needs to know that the astrology says that the marriage is currently out of his price range unless he does something to make the parents care. But in addition to the parents, we have a girlfriend who claims marriage, but doesn't seem to "be there for him" and this is also part of the "Out of his price range" scenario.

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Dr. Time said:
As far as I am concerned, the trip would not be successful if it doesn't lead to marriage with her.

I think that's a bit harsh, clearly the trip is about getting permission from her parents to marry her and this is the success the chart speaks of, however, I will repeat myself for clarity.

You will journey to see her and you will do fine with her parents. There will not be a big issue about it, just be calm, patient, and polite and they will like you quite fine. Your question is "Will we marry" and there are strong indications that you can. However, I am more concerned about the fitness of the bride and do not think you should marry her. The heart wants what the heart wants, though, so just be careful.

astr0quest

Isn't Jupiter on the mc a good sign?

I can't explain in horary terms but I'll share what i see. I hope it helps you.

Your girl is in the 12th house, she's hiding something from you and there is a level of uncertainty. I also think there's another guy in the picture, could be the ex you were talking about or just a male friend she wasn't clear about. I don't want you to be over-negative here.

What's happening now is you need to make the trip to really learn what's going on and also convince her parents. She isn't going to tell you over the phone, she wants you to go over before she decides. If you really want things to work between you two, you cannot lose focus and be confused like her. North node in 1st is telling you to work on yourself and be confident. If you are calling her again, find out from her how to please her parents (show initiative that you want to work to please them and your girl will feel better) instead of making your girl worry that things are not going to work.

The sabian 28 cancer seems positive to me too. I suppose you are either a different race from her.

I think the trip will be fruitful for you to find out things. But I don't see an immediate marriage. In fact, I think it's better if you think step by step. Work on the parents first. Then decide. You may find out things that make you wonder if you really want to marry her.

Be positive. Good luck.

Dr.Time

I think that's a bit harsh, clearly the trip is about getting permission from her parents to marry her and this is the success the chart speaks of, however, I will repeat myself for clarity.

You will journey to see her and you will do fine with her parents. There will not be a big issue about it, just be calm, patient, and polite and they will like you quite fine. Your question is "Will we marry" and there are strong indications that you can. However, I am more concerned about the fitness of the bride and do not think you should marry her. The heart wants what the heart wants, though, so just be careful.

Hey Kai I appreciate your detailed responses very much.
Actually, on this trip I will not be seeing her parents - it is a clandestine meeting. I'll be with her alone. Well this is the plan.
She has kind of met my parents I've not met hers. So anyway, my parents have to send in a request for marriage to her parents. After getting an initial approval, than we can "spend time'' together without hiding anything.

We're working on how we can do this proposal together. My girl told me today that she's fully committed to me.
You know that thing about the fitness, she's manglik as am I. So there's going to be some mental issues etc until her marriage. They say upon marriage then that's cancelled out.

I will keep everyone posted. Maybe boot up this thread after some months.

Dr.Time

for instance, if the chart is suggesting that the person needs to proove something to the parents... how about offering assistance by saying what the parents might be looking for? Surely if the chart tells the former then it should tell the latter as well.

but i don't think the chart is saying that. i think the chart is saying to have an optomistic vision regardless of what the parents have to say. i compared the horary to both natals (gasp!) and i am seeing quite a lot of positive indications.

if the op allows, i will share my findings based on what i see in comparison to his natal.

Hey Phoenix, sure if you like, feel free to share your findings. :rightful:

Dr.Time

Hi Astr0Quest
Good to hear from you, thanks for your input - much appreciated.

Your girl is in the 12th house, she's hiding something from you and there is a level of uncertainty. I also think there's another guy in the picture, could be the ex you were talking about or just a male friend she wasn't clear about. I don't want you to be over-negative here.

The uncertainty - a lot of this is in my head. In my life I've met with a lot of dissapointments so my heart has hardened and I tend to really be worrisome a lot. Yes, there is 1 male ex from 4+ years ago, I don't need to worry though. I have to trust her, she's told me about him. How she is with me, I just have to trust her.
She is a little naive due to her having mangal dosha. Men do find her attractive, they do try and discredit me, they talk to her as old friends but I can see their intentions and I quickly tell her and she realizes. This one particular ex from 4 years ago she's going to ex communicate soon, but because she says he's so depressed she doesn't want to cut him off abruptly. I am worried because I know men don't really work so well platonically with girls younger than themselves. But anyway I have to trust her. She's not doing anything anyway, just in my head. I also have mangal dosha - that's also my issue.

What's happening now is you need to make the trip to really learn what's going on and also convince her parents. She isn't going to tell you over the phone, she wants you to go over before she decides. If you really want things to work between you two, you cannot lose focus and be confused like her. North node in 1st is telling you to work on yourself and be confident. If you are calling her again, find out from her how to please her parents (show initiative that you want to work to please them and your girl will feel better) instead of making your girl worry that things are not going to work.

You're dead right here. I am not meeting her parents this trip, rather we're just going to bond for awhile. My visit is secret. My parents are meant to introduce me to her parents. That's the way we're planning. But you're right, I am working on things that her parents would like. Also, I always tell her to have full faith and trust and love. And that whatever obstacles we're faced with we can get through.

I think the trip will be fruitful for you to find out things. But I don't see an immediate marriage. In fact, I think it's better if you think step by step. Work on the parents first. Then decide. You may find out things that make you wonder if you really want to marry her.

This is true, there most likely will not be an immediate marriage. I think we are committed to one another, but our marital union will take at least a year to fructify.

Things are so out of perspective at the moment, we really need each other.

Thanks heaps for your comment mate. You know the interesting thing is, I think a lot of these negatives are due to myself not her.

Take care!

Isn't Jupiter on the mc a good sign?

I can't explain in horary terms but I'll share what i see. I hope it helps you.

The sabian 28 cancer seems positive to me too. I suppose you are either a different race from her.

Be positive. Good luck.

Dr.Time

Hello to all
There seems to be a difference of opinions in here and the longing for marriage on both halfs seems to be strong as described by Dr. Time.

While reading the thread I thought "why not cast the chart in sidereal zodiac (the indian way of using astrology) and see if it tells us a different story.

Here is the sidereal chart for the same time asked.
And indeed it does tell a different story.
You are Mercury and she is Jupiter (I always consider Neptune as well for Pisces). If we look at Mercury and Jupiters placement, they are actually in the 10th house and Mercury (you) is flowing towards her. So action of your part needs to be taken. The 10th house might be an indication of marriage (represented to the outside world) and it is also the house of her parents. Her parents are signified by Mercury as well, so maybe you will be received more openly than you think - I don't know.

But this chart still shows some troubles in paradise as Mars is in the 1st house disturbing you and Uranus is in her house (7th) and I am not sure what that means, but I smell a bit of trouble because of that - but it might just suggest that there are obstacles to overcome.

The Moon in this chart is not VOC as it has just entered the 11th house of hopes and dreams and it is in it's own house - I think that is a good sign. I do see a bad sign coming up for the Moon soon as it will go forward into a square with Venus.

But I do think that Zarathu might be right that you will need to behave in the manner that her parents want you to - but it might somehow surprise you that it will not be difficult for you since you and parents are both Mercury in this chart.

However I'd like to say - do not let horary control what you do. Just follow your dreams and do what you can for the love you have with this lady.

Thanks Arena! For your response.
I think this Uranus has something to do with mangal dosha. We both have this, it can cause mental disturbance. But upon marriage it cancels out. I don't know. It's something in vedic astrology.

Thanks for your advice!

Dr.Time

will need to move ahead with vigor and confidence, to make this marriage happen.

Definitely - I think we both know this. Thanks Dr. Farr!

Using sidereal, by the "Ankara" method (not in accordance with standard horary doctrines and using whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Virgo = Mercury
-quesited (prospective bride; possible marriage) = 7th house = Pisces = Jupiter
-Mercury flows toward Jupiter = +
-Mercury in domicile = +
-Jupiter in detriment = -
-both significators angular (whole sign) in the 10th house of success = +
-both significators flow toward the Part of Fortune = +
-Jupiter conjunct MC and is most elevated planet in the chart
Net = +3 testimonies = yes answer to question; only problem is Jupiter being in detriment, probably reflecting the problems with the prospective bride's parents; clearly this chart indicates that querent (Mercury), in domicile, will need to move ahead with vigor and confidence, to make this marriage happen.

Phoenix Venus

Here are some of the conjunctions that Dr.Times natal chart makes to the horary chart... (I'm going to refrain from posting about the chart of the partner aside from saying that it speaks to a similar tune.)

Dr.times natal jupiter is conjunct the horary dc @ 21 aries. a good sign that the relationship can be prosperous. jupiter is often an indication of longevoty in relationships.

His natal sun and part of hope & association is conjunct the horary part of destiny. another great sign and another suggestion that a positive & light demeanor is the best attitude towards approaching this situation.

his part of sudden luck is conjunct the charts mc @ 24 cancer. a WONDERFUL sign and an indication that things will go well.

his juno (which is said to rule domestic relations and has been called the marriage asterpid) is just over a degree from conjuncting the charts part of spirit @ 3 and 4 virgo, respectively.

His part of destiny is about a degree from the horary part of fortune @ 6 and 5 sag...

All of this shows a very favorable outcome.

none of his "fatal" parts... (catastrophe, treachery, false love, imprisonment, trickery, etc...) are coming into play here.

The horary charts part of trickery is opposing the horary charts mercury.... i will leave my comments regarding that to myself....

but i will say that things are looking very favorable for Dr.Time.

I wish you the best of luck with everything Dr.Time. its been a pleasure looking into this chart and i do hope you keep in contact and let me know how things go. :smile: