If Saturn gives good bone structure, why do I have scoliosis

clip11

My sun is ruled by Saturn and my Ascendant is squared by Saturn and if Saturn rules bone structure, why do I have scoliosis?
astro_w2gw_frank.65425.110088 (1).png

Zora

Account Closed
My sun is ruled by Saturn and my Ascendant is squared by Saturn and if Saturn rules bone structure, why do I have scoliosis?

attachment.php

Hello clip,

because your saturn doesn't rule your physical body houses 1st to 3rd but your 5th house self-identification, self-independency, house of male sexuality and own father as first male model role.

Your sag-saturn is in square with your jupiter in 6th house - health house.

Unsolved subconsious issues (pluto rules your 3rd house -musculoskeletal system) with your father can show itself as a health issue- if activated by a transit. Mostly vitamin d3 - sun vitamin is missing in body system and doing sport also helps a lot - strong muscels deliver strong bones and sun in natural zodiac rules 5th house.

Genetic inheritance and predisposition for health issues is under mars - who rules muscels and mars is in exact square with uranus as health house ruler in your 4th house- emotions and feeling yourself home in the place you are take influence on your health as well - and childhood experience, too. With uranus semisextile scorpio venus in 3rd house and moon/uranus conj.

When was scoliosis diagnosed ?

The personal "spine" in every chart is the axis IC/MC - ruled in your chart by jupiter in 6th house and by your mercury in 4th house as your AC ruler as well- being on sensitive zero degree between two signs - sag and cap and two worlds and between your both parents (mother = jupiter 4th and father = saturn 5th) - influencing your life and life path.

Every meaningful transit planet entering zero degree - such as uranus did and now jupiter and next saturn will do - get your zero degree mercury in vibe and activated again. To stand up on and for your own.

Attachments

• Clip - Frank.png
    Clip - Frank.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 270

PlutoLibScoAsc

View attachment 83940

I would guess it is coming from the Jupiter Pisces 6th house. Jupiter is lucky, expansion, excessive, big etc. People call it good but not always when it makes a person too much in something I guess. As in pisces ruled by Neptune, is escapism, asylum, isolation, hospitals. Being in 6th house is about health, daily life etc. So I am guessing u are getting the negative part of it squaring your personal planets and/or by just having that in the 6th house.

Last edited:

katydid

View attachment 83940

I think the Saturn squaring your Ascendant and opposing Chiron, on the MC/IC axis, and the square toe Jupiter in the 6th of health has a lot to do with your scoliosis. That is essentially a Mutable Grand Cross.

But it can be improved with treatment.

wiki:
Because all the aspects in a Grand Cross are considered difficult aspects, the Grand Cross is seen as a source of extreme tension whereby various aspects of the personality (represented by the planets) are working at cross purposes that serve to nullify each other. This pulls the native in many directions, ultimately leading to indecisiveness and an inability to produce concrete achievements. It is said to take extraordinary effort to overcome the conflicts in a Grand Cross.

This is a mutable Grand Cross, which is said to be especially difficult with respect to the problem of maintaining focus in communication.

People with many squares in their horoscope, however, if they work hard enough at overcoming the conflicts thus involved, are said to be able to achieve remarkable personal growth and self-fulfillment.

clip11

attachment.php

Hello clip,

because your saturn doesn't rule your physical body houses 1st to 3rd but your 5th house self-identification, self-independency, house of male sexuality and own father as first male model role.

Your sag-saturn is in square with your jupiter in 6th house - health house.

Unsolved subconsious issues (pluto rules your 3rd house -musculoskeletal system) with your father can show itself as a health issue- if activated by a transit. Mostly vitamin d3 - sun vitamin is missing in body system and doing sport also helps a lot - strong muscels deliver strong bones and sun in natural zodiac rules 5th house.

Genetic inheritance and predisposition for health issues is under mars - who rules muscels and mars is in exact square with uranus as health house ruler in your 4th house- emotions and feeling yourself home in the place you are take influence on your health as well - and childhood experience, too. With uranus semisextile scorpio venus in 3rd house and moon/uranus conj.

When was scoliosis diagnosed ?

The personal "spine" in every chart is the axis IC/MC - ruled in your chart by jupiter in 6th house and by your mercury in 4th house as your AC ruler as well- being on sensitive zero degree between two signs - sag and cap and two worlds and between your both parents (mother = jupiter 4th and father = saturn 5th) - influencing your life and life path.

Every meaningful transit planet entering zero degree - such as uranus did and now jupiter and next saturn will do - get your zero degree mercury in vibe and activated again. To stand up on and for your own.
Thanks for the reply. My scoliosis was diagnosed in the spring of 2002 when I was 15. I remember that I got out of the shower and then I was brushing my teeth in the mirror and I realized that the left side of my ribs looked like they were caving in a little. Later when I went to the doctor, they said it was scoliosis.

AJ Astrology

Hi clip11,

First, Saturn is not square Ascendant. He is clearly several degrees away.

Second, even if Saturn would actually square Ascendant, squares do not imply "straight as an arrow."

Third, there are two celestial components to the human body: a celestial body that rules parts of the body and a sign that rules parts of the body.

What are the crooked signs? Yes, there are crooked signs.

Taurus and Capricorn significate hunchbacks.

Fifth, where is you Daimon?

Fortune is in Libra, ruled by Scorpio Venus about to left-trine a Pisces Mars.

Daimon is in H1 Virgo, ruled by Mercury who is in Capricorn.

I mention that only because Valens and about a dozen other authorities say that Fortune ruler impeded by a malefic, like Venus is, and Daimon or its ruler in Taurus or Capricorn and Saturn not bolstered by Venus, Jupiter or Sun produces hunchbacks.

Sixth, you misinterpreted Sun. What gender is Sun? Masculine. Where is Sun? Oh that would be a feminine H5 and in feminine Capricorn. Sun is below the horizon so you were born at night. Where is Moon? Uh-oh, Moon is below the horizon.

That means Sun is not in sect. Unless another person has their Sun in a feminine sign and house below the horizon along with Moon, your Sun is unlike any other person's Sun.

Seventh when Saturn is in Capricorn, he specifically rules the head and feet, but Sun in Capricorn specifically rules the back and abdomen.

And, as I mentioned, your Sun is not even cool.

Eighth, the luminary Sun is in a beastial sign Capricorn and the luminary Moon in the beastial part of Sagittarius.

That means Moon/Sun are inconjunct. When the lights are inconjunct, that is generally not good. Unless the H6 ruler is in contact with benefics, it indicates health issues. Your H6 ruler is Saturn, with Moon, but inconjunct Sun (and probably just as well), but gets no help from Venus or Jupiter.

[deleted attacking comments - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanti

Your profection year 2002 was sagittarius 4th house.
So your saturn was highlighted by profektion that 15th year.
Saturn is the ruler of your whole sign 6th house, and is indicator of illness.
Saturn ruling bones.

The lineup of transits that year was quite big on natal saturn 6L.

( a transiting saturn pluto And Ketu was on saturn 6L ).

Frisiangal

Haven't been around to read many posts recently and have only just seen this (probably because it is in R.M.C and not the medical section of the forum :wink:).

From your question, do you believe that astrological symbolism can provide answers to … or verify … that which are medical of nature?:smile:
From the medical astrology viewpoint, co-incidence of aspects never ceases to amaze me.

Taking Western astrology symbolism, the spinal column is specified by the Leo-Aquarius axis, which obviously brings in their rulers- the Sun and/or Saturn (bone structrute) and Uranus ( individual vertebrae). Using the Placidus house system, this coincides with the 6th-12th houses of the chart shown. The 6th house is associated with physical issues.

There is no direct aspect between Sun, Saturn, and Uranus. Orbs are too wide. Yet, what is interesting is that the degree difference between Sun and Uranus is approx. -15 degrees, which places natal Mercury (ruler Asc.) on their midpoint. Furthermore, Mercury rules Gemini, the sign that physiologically (amongst others) rules the ribs.

It is also interesting that the diagnosis occured at the age of +15 years old.
Taking progressed positions into account, solar arc Saturn would have reached natal Mercury, whilst solar arc Uranus would have conjoined natal Sun.
Saturn would have been transiting the 9th house (health issue rather than sickness) during the same period, 'confirming' a natal structure (no pun intended).

From a different astro. perspective I would agree with Zora that the scoliosis may have its roots in family genes. 4th and 12th houses have associations with ancestral heritage. Ruler 12th is in the 4th house, yet does not appear to have negative aspects. The natal Moon-Uranus conjunction is heavily aspected, which could suggest the influence of the maternal line.

MEAN Black Moon Lilith in Cancer opposes Mercury-Neptune-Sun in Capricorn (weakened bone structure?). There could be much that has never been openly shown, revealed, and/or spoken of, yet has a defining effect upon your own self-image.