Wealth in my chart?

Just wondering if there's any signs of wealth in my natal chart?

Attachments

• 2457594680948.gif
    2457594680948.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 26

AJ Astrology

Hi InterestingAstrology,

Potentially, yes, since your Lot of Fortune falls in Taurus H11 ruled by Venus in H1, and your Lot of Substance is in H12 ruled by Virgo Mercury in H3. The Lot of Substance is also sextiled by Sun in and ruling H2. The only issue is Capricorn retrograde Jupiter in H7 who might cause you to squander or lose whatever wealth you acquire.

JUPITERASC

HOUSES OF WEALTH :smile:
discussion thread
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=388859#post388859

The 2nd house is the first house that most people aware of it importance in term of possessions and attitude toward money.
2nd house also represents our personal values such as self-esteem etc.

The sign, ruler of the 2nd house' cusp, the ruler's location in the chart, for and against aspects from other planets are some basic cues.

2nd house represents how a native spends and save money and what kind of things this individual treasure the most.
For example, ruler of the 2nd house in 2nd house
the native has stronger than usual urge to acquire security in both material or/ and spiritual.

In positive way, ruler in his own house has the greatest power
in 2nd house will motivate this native to learn the skill to earn stable income and even motivate other people to do the same.

In a negative way, this native can become overindulgent
desire for possessions, luxury, money and a life of ease can also blind this person and therefore as an obstacle
this person may have difficulty to reach spiritual enlightenment.

However, what sorts of things this native really treasures about will depending on the planet/s in the house and sign
as well as the aspects with other planets and the native's overall personality.
After all, 2nd house is only 1/12 part of a person.
We should also remeber current attitude and trends are also depending on the planteary period at the time.

muchacho

Yup, there are: ruler of 2nd (wealth) in 2nd, Venus as ruler of 11th (gains) in 1st (self), 1st in Cancer, ruler of 1st in 4th (luxuries) and ruler of 4th in 1st, ruler of 10th (status) in 1st, ruler of 5th (prosperity) in 1st, ruler of 9th (luck) in 7th (business) - using whole sign houses. Lots of lucky combinations there, and that's just after a first quick look, hehe. :biggrin:

Last edited: