Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 10-04-2009, 06:34 AM

MoJo, minus the MoJo, here. ;)

Hello everyone!

Call me MoJo, it's actually what friends call me, but I doubt I really have any mojo at all.

Just wanted to introduce myself, as I am very new to the boards and to astrology in general. I've always been interested, mostly due perhaps to my Sun being in Scorpio, but I've never really investigated it much until now.

I've seen the Greenhorns Lounge, but I was wondering if there were some thread with all the general terms for astrology (trine, node, etc.) that I may have missed there, as I really have no clue what many of them mean.

It would be of great help! Thank you!

Also, here is my Natal Chart, if any of you would be kind to perhaps give me an brief analysis of it, I would greatly appreciate it. But, it is not necessary. Thanks again.

Also, just a curious question. I was wondering if there was some reason that when I find myself attracted to guys, they are usually a Leo or Gemini? I'm sure there must be an astrological reason, just curious as to why. =/

Last edited by MoJo; 10-04-2009 at 06:39 AM.
Unread 10-04-2009, 12:03 PM

Re: MoJo, minus the MoJo, here. ;)

Welcome Mojo!! I hope you will learn what you came to us for and I therefore give you this link which is situated in our Education Forum. If you go there, then you will also find another thread about aspects written by Tikana. Have a look. Hopefully you will find all the information in that specially created board for Greenhorns!

Sticky: Starting out with astrology-The Basics

Any questions you might have, you can ask us moderators for help.

Cheers, Starlink

Tags
minus, mojo