The most fun and playful sign in your opinion?

wan

Hello. I would like to find out people's opinions on which sign (not necessary the Sun. Can be any of the person planet) is the most fun-loving and playful.

I think it's probably a combination of Gemini and Aries or Leo. What do you think?

P.s. I have Sun in Leo and Mars in Gemini so I might be biased ;D

sibylline

why, saturn in virgo, of course! those spontaneous, crazy, fun-loving, devil-may-care kids... :whistling:

I think you meant Saturn in Capricorn...

@OP,

Leo + Pisces or Cancer is fun. 5th house personal planets can be fun. Gemini and Mars or Aries prominent in the same person is fun...in a mean way. :pouty:

arya ishtar

I think you meant Saturn in Capricorn...

@OP,

Leo + Pisces or Cancer is fun. 5th house personal planets can be fun. Gemini and Mars or Aries prominent in the same person is fun...in a mean way. :pouty:

"sarchasm: the distance between the person making the joke and the one's who don't get it." <--- i fall in here all the time... :whistling: but the acoustics down here are aMAZing!

sibylline

Believe it or not, no!

The only thing remotely pluto is an 8 orb conjunction of sun and pluto. I inherited that very wide conjunction from him. His Saturn is unaspected.

An astro anomaly?

No such thing as an astro anomaly! :)

The Sun and Moon have wide orbs. 8 degrees is not too much at all. I used to give much smaller orbs but the large ones seem to work too, albeit not as strongly. Unaspected planet can = very strong planet IME. Others that can make for seriosity (yes, I know that is not a word)... Virgo or Cap strong, fixed signs strong, Pluto or Saturn on an angle, planets in the 8th.