UNITES STATES Corporation is now dissolved

Cary2

Banned
Wait....isn't Trump "drawn to power"?

I did not say everyone in power or seeking power is evil. I did not say everyone who is wealthy is evil. You saw it, and I saw it. It is so rare to have a politician discuss publicly and openly the concerns of real citizens, and that made Trump quickly popular. The fact that he dared to discuss what the people care about, was a very convincing sign. The last time it happened was Ronald Reagan. No one will be surprised when they are disappointed by a politician, but voters were willing to hope. Why not back Trump? There is no other hope. The only choices besides Trump are slimy hacks.

The only riddle is why most politicians in Washington won't discuss such things. They don't because the last thing they want is to do is what the People wish. They live in constant fear of the power of the people. Most Washington politicians are reptiles. They have been undermining "power to the people" forever.

blackbery

Italy: PM Conte comments as resignations by two ministers put cabinet at risk

The voting machines were connected to the internet and the vote tallies were carried to servers in Frankfurt, Germany. From there they passed down via a Leonardo mini satellite to the American Embassy in Rome where two data scientists from MI6, supervised by someone from the State Department, manipulated the vote tallies. When news of this activity broke in the Italian media, it caused a massive crisis for the Prime Minister there. The corrupt, fake media in the US, here and the rest of Europe, understandably, haven't touched it.

These two data scientists were also responsible for the unlikely, massive vote spikes for Biden in the early hours of the morning in the battleground states (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan and Georgia) when the vote counting was supposed to have stopped in the populous urban counties, and President Trump had been in the lead in each of them by hundreds of thousands of votes. Some frantic back-filling with fraudulent ballots was necessary to match the digital vote dumps.

President Trump actually won the election in a landslide with over 400 electoral votes.

david starling

I did not say everyone in power or seeking power is evil. I did not say everyone who is wealthy is evil. You saw it, and I saw it. It is so rare to have a politician discuss publicly and openly the concerns of real citizens, and that made Trump quickly popular. The fact that he dared to discuss what the people care about, was a very convincing sign. The last time it happened was Ronald Reagan. No one will be surprised when they are disappointed by a politician, but voters were willing to hope. Why not back Trump? There is no other hope. The only choices besides Trump are slimy hacks.

The only riddle is why most politicians in Washington won't discuss such things. They don't because the last thing they want is to do is what the People wish. They live in constant fear of the power of the people. Most Washington politicians are reptiles. They have been undermining "power to the people" forever.

Those executions
prove
Trump is a psychopath, drawn to power and authority.

JUPITERASC

Italy: PM Conte comments as resignations by two ministers put cabinet at risk

The voting machines were connected to the internet and the vote tallies were carried to servers in Frankfurt, Germany. From there they passed down via a Leonardo mini satellite to the American Embassy in Rome where two data scientists from MI6, supervised by someone from the State Department, manipulated the vote tallies. When news of this activity broke in the Italian media, it caused a massive crisis for the Prime Minister there. The corrupt, fake media in the US, here and the rest of Europe, understandably, haven't touched it.

These two data scientists were also responsible for the unlikely, massive vote spikes for Biden in the early hours of the morning in the battleground states (Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan and Georgia) when the vote counting was supposed to have stopped in the populous urban counties, and President Trump had been in the lead in each of them by hundreds of thousands of votes. Some frantic back-filling with fraudulent ballots was necessary to match the digital vote dumps.

President Trump actually won the election in a landslide with over 400 electoral votes.