Will Trump try for a second Presidential term in 2024?

david starling

For some reason, Trump has ordered the destruction of perfectly good U.S. aircraft that were being used to monitor Russian military activity. They cost a fortune to manufacture, and now they won't be able to be re-deployed if necessary.

What's up with that?

blackbery

Hmmmmmmmmm, the corrupt Dems wouldn't be trying to conjure up more 'Russia, Russia, Russia' conspiracy theories because the Dems have been caught red-handed colluding with Communist China? One honest media just posted the story today about Chinese spies infiltrating the Democrat Party.:sick::sick::sick:

China is the #1 enemy of the world including the U.S.A. & Biden & the Dems have been corrupted by the Communists. Many of them will not be able to get national security clearance.:sideways:

As for the posting, the military has been built up drastically under the Trump WH, brand new equipment, incl these planes.
President Trump opted out of the 'Open Skies' in May 2020. He doesn't want to waste billions playing 'world police' to the world. Finally, a POTUS who puts American interests FIRST.:happy::happy::happy:

The Trump administration formally shut the door on the Open Skies treaty Sunday, exiting the agreement while moving to get rid of the U.S. Air Force planes that have been used to carry out the nearly three-decade-old accord.

A senior U.S. official said the planes are being designated as “excess defense articles,” which means they can be given to foreign partners at reduced or no cost.

“We’ve started liquidating the equipment,” the official said. “Other countries can come purchase or just take the airframes. They are really old and cost-prohibitive for us to maintain. We don’t have a use for them anymore.”

he moves follow a July decision by then-Defense Secretary Mark Esper to cancel the program to buy newer planes to replace the OC-135Bs, eliminating the option of replacing the aircraft with more-modern variants as well.

LIVE: Pompeo delivers remarks on China and US national security at Georgia Institute of Technology

https://youtu.be/veucMIIEVFs

For some reason, Trump has ordered the destruction of perfectly good U.S. aircraft that were being used to monitor Russian military activity. They cost a fortune to manufacture, and now they won't be able to be re-deployed if necessary.

What's up with that?

david starling

If these surveillance planes are outdated, it would make sense to replace them.with newer models BEFORE getting rid of the old ones.

It's not "policing the world" to have the means to know what might be happening in other countries that could adversely affect us, here in our country. Sounds like this should be called "Operation Ostrich"!

blackbery

As has been pointed out by moi & others, whatever the Dems are accusing Trump of, the Dems are guilty of doing themselves!:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Couple of breaking news reports to confirm this observation:

Congressman Democrat Eric Swalwell went on tv for 4 yrs claiming (with no evidence) that Trump was a Russian spy. Meanwhile, it was H Clinton that colluded with a real Russian spy to concoct the debunked & phony Steele Dossier! AND now this:

Swalwell had a torrid sexual affair with a real Chinese spy & she worked in his office doing 'fundraising'. Apparently, the FBI discovered what she had been doing in the U.S. for a few years & she apparently fled back to China.

Wow! Now we know why he was so adamant about creating conspiracy theories about Trump with no proof...just lies lies & more lies which is what every Democrat does every day. They are the Party of liars, thieves & crooks.\

Democratic congressman says he did not share sensitive information with suspected Chinese spy

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/09/politics/swalwell-targeted-china-spy/index.html

Swalwell's dad, brother no longer Facebook friends with Chinese spy after reports on continued ties
Christine Fang, also known as Fang Fang, arrived in California as a college student in 2011

Among the most significant targets of Fang's efforts was Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.).

Fang took part in fundraising activity for Swalwell’s 2014 re-election campaign, according to a Bay Area political operative and a current U.S. intelligence official. Swalwell’s office was directly aware of these activities on its behalf, the political operative said. That same political operative, who witnessed Fang fundraising on Swalwell's behalf, found no evidence of illegal contributions.
Federal Election Commission records don’t indicate Fang herself made donations, which are prohibited from foreign nationals.
Fang helped place at least one intern in Swalwell's office, according to those same two people, and interacted with Swalwell at multiple events over the course of several years.

If these surveillance planes are outdated, it would make sense to replace them.with newer models BEFORE getting rid of the old ones.

It's not "policing the world" to have the means to know what might be happening in other countries that could adversely affect us, here in our country. Sounds like this should be called "Operation Ostrich"!

CapAquaPis

Trump's never going to run for president again, he was highly unpopular and displayed an inability to lead the country in a crisis (the covid-19 pandemic). We're in good hands under Biden, who received the new covid-19 vaccine and showed the American people this is safe. He still advised us to continue with the CDC guidelines to stop the spread, unlike Trump who downplayed covid-19 and said it'll go away in May, was either a cold coronavirus or a Chinese hoax.

Thirdteenth

Trump's already organizing a 2024 campaign, ostensibly to regain the Presidency 4 years from now, and asking for donations from his devoted followers.

Whether or not he actually WILL run again, is debatable. He'll be four years older. He'll be facing lawsuits once he steps down from Office next January. And, there's even the possibility that he might relocate to another country.

What's your prediction?

No memes or way-oversized font please. Text only, with links provided when relevant.

I heard Mike Pence is going to take a leave out the country too.

david starling

I heard Mike Pence is going to take a leave out the country too.

Pence wants to escape the verbal abuse and the wave of anger and hatred from Trump and his supporters for having faithfully executed his duty according to the Constitution, when he certifies Joe Biden as the next President of the United States, on January 6th.

leomoon

I don't think Trump will be in for reelection in 4 years.
He is no youngster now. And he will have to see transiting neptune squaring his most important points in the chart...the natal eclipse with sun and moon. My guess is that some scandal will eventually bring him down or general weakness due to physical issues.
Maybe his children will do something in the race ?

Isn't Trump affected by the May 26th 2021 Lunar Eclipse?

In NY at 7:11 A.M. he would have felt the effect of this Lunar Eclipse - which would be affecting his Uranus & NN (fate)

Last night at 8PM it was announced to the world, that he and his organization (employees), are being investigated by the NY Special Grand Jury for criminality. I think he is going to be a busy man.

It took him only 1/2 hour to scream "Witch Hunt" to himself and die-hard fans:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk/desk-jnarjsqufr/

Last edited:

david starling

Isn't Trump affected by the May 26th 2021 Lunar Eclipse?

In NY at 7:11 A.M. he would have felt the effect of this Lunar Eclipse - which would be affecting his Uranus & NN (fate)

Last night at 8PM it was announced to the world, that he and his organization (employees), are being investigated by the NY Special Grand Jury for criminality. I think he is going to be a busy man.

It took him only 1/2 hour to scream "Witch Hunt" to himself and die-hard fans:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk/desk-jnarjsqufr/

Trump's slippery as an eel. Is there a loophole he can't slither through using an obscure technicality and spending a small fortune on lawyers?

Oddity

You're assuming that the Democrats won't push through DC and Puerto Rico as states, thus insuring that nobody Republican will ever hold major office again.

Also assuming there will still be elections. Your country is falling apart. As a rule, people vote for whoever promises to give them more money. The dollar is tanking badly, inflation is going to spin out of control and no matter what the Fed thinks, they can't control it. What happens when the free money runs out/is worthless?

Not to mention the skyrocketing of violent crime.

I am really scared for America.

david starling

You're assuming that the Democrats won't push through DC and Puerto Rico as states, thus insuring that nobody Republican will ever hold major office again.

Also assuming there will still be elections. Your country is falling apart. As a rule, people vote for whoever promises to give them more money. The dollar is tanking badly, inflation is going to spin out of control and no matter what the Fed thinks, they can't control it. What happens when the free money runs out/is worthless?

Not to mention the skyrocketing of violent crime.

I am really scared for America.

It's REALLY too bad that the GOP has been destroyed by a weirdo billionaire.

The two major parties used to balance each other out.

Oddity

Trump was fine. He did a lot of good for your country. The problem with the Republicans is that they're spineless. And they seem to think that if they keep being spineless the New York Times will like them. Or something like that. There are a few who are okay, but not nearly enough to balance things out.

While most of the Dems are pure evil/crazy.

This won't end well, David. Not for anyone or any political party - except possibly the CCP.

david starling

Trump was fine. He did a lot of good for your country. The problem with the Republicans is that they're spineless. And they seem to think that if they keep being spineless the New York Times will like them. Or something like that. There are a few who are okay, but not nearly enough to balance things out.

While most of the Dems are pure evil/crazy.

This won't end well, David. Not for anyone or any political party - except possibly the CCP.

He talks weird, acts weird, thinks weird. He was for things before he was against them, mostly for political reasons.

The Dems are as greedy as he is, but not as crazy or evil. Most (not all) Dems are against the death penalty, for example, which is essential to Trump's psychological make up.

The real problem is, he was able to create a powerful cult based on his own peculiar personality.

That's NOT what this country is about!

leomoon

I've come to the conclusion that is exactly what this country is all about.
At least the current generation or two.

Many of the trump fans who prop him up tell you gladly, "He thinks just like I do" "He talks like me" ...

He IS a reflection of them. IF he wasn't they'd not have voted for him twice.They tell you this, that they love him as they love themselves. A direct reflective mirror. Didn't the same thing happen in Germany and Italy in the 30s? Millions and Millions dutifully followed suit.

I agree, there isn't much hope for this country.

leomoon

Many of the trump fans who prop him up tell you gladly, "He thinks just like I do" "He talks like me" ...

He IS a reflection of them. IF he wasn't they'd not have voted for him twice.They tell you this, that they love him as they love themselves. A direct reflective mirror. Didn't the thing happen in Germany and Italy in the 30s? Millions and Millions dutifully followed suit.

leomoon

When trump refused to go away as is the norm, off into the sunset of Presidential retirement -visiting his Presidential Library, etc :surprised: he was seen by the people world-wide, some of whom will follow in the same manner.
Over the weekend just past, the island country of Samoa had an election in their fledgling democracy held by a Parliament The party in power held that power over 40 years now. The Prime Minister of Samoa an elderly man managed to hold onto power for 22 years of that time. It was a very close election, but he lost.

The new P.M. was to be sworn in over the weekend, and the wig-wearing Supreme Court of Samoa chief Justice went with her to the Parliament to swear her in, as the new Prime Minister of this small island but the doors were LOCKED (by the old PM who lost)

He refuses to go.

She was sworn in as the Prime Minister of Samoa anyway, in a large tent created just in case this happened as the man is trump-like in personality.

Don't we think he saw the POTUS almost do the same? Carry out a coup? Well, he did this and got away with it. So far anyway - :annoyed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Minister_of_Samoa

david starling

He IS a reflection of them. IF he wasn't they'd not have voted for him twice.They tell you this, that they love him as they love themselves. A direct reflective mirror. Didn't the same thing happen in Germany and Italy in the 30s? Millions and Millions dutifully followed suit.

Too much doomsday pessimism for me, including Oddity's predictions.

We'll muddle through somehow.

Btw, Trump's captured only 2/3 of the Republicans, and about 1/2 of independents. He hasn't run the table.

Also, I read that the "youth vote" favors Biden.

Last edited:

leomoon

cont'd: Coup attempt in Samoa - Wikipedia background :

The "past" trump-like Prime Minister refuses to turn over the keys to the Parliament or give her recognition as the new P.M. saying, "she was sworn in at the Tent outside the Parliament, not IN the Parliament" ...

https://granthshala.com/she-was-sup...ter-instead-she-was-locked-out-of-parliament/

:tongue:

Since 24 May 2021, her position as prime minister is disputed by Tuilaepa Aiono Sailele Malielegaoi who refused to concede power and locked her out along with her party's MPs from entering the legislative building, despite the ruling of the Supreme Court of Samoa. Her party denounced the move as a "coup".
In a tent in parliament's gardens, Mata’afa was sworn into office as Samoa's first female prime minister.[38] The Federated States of Micronesia became the first country to recognize her as the legitimate Prime Minister of Samoa.[36] Tuilaepa accused Mata'afa of treason

How many more will dare to follow in trump's footsteps?

Last edited:

leomoon

Too much doomsday pessimism for me, including Oddity's predictions.

We'll muddle through somehow.

Btw, Trump's captured only 2/3 of the Republicans, and about 1/2 of independents. He hasn't run the table.
Also, I read that the "youth vote" favors Biden.

I haven't lost ALL hope. As long as there is faith there is hope. I have loads of faith in the eventual goodness of my fellow man. :kissing:

leomoon