Hi :) needing help and clarification for a "will I meet him again/make up?" question

obscuredemerald

Hi :) needing help and clarification for a "will I meet him again/make up?" question

Hello everyone :)

I have been thinking about someone who I know was a soulmate... We had a falling out and I have missed him greatly, even in terms of friendship. For that reason, I thought to cast a chart asking if I would meet him again/make up.

From what I see in the chart, my planet is signified by the moon which is in the 12th house in Cancer. As this is a relationship rooted question, my co-significant is Venus, which is in the 7th house. The 7th house ruler is Saturn which lay in the 5th house. Both the moon and saturn make a trine aspect to each other.

Additionally:

Planetary Day : Mercury (mercury currently remains via combusta)
Planetary Hour : Venus

Mutual Receptors:

by sign/exaltation:
Moon/Jupiter
Venus/Mars
Mars/Saturn

Saturn/-Pluto : by sign

Saturn trine moon, jupiter and asc
Pluto opp moon and squ mars

Venus makes no aspect to any thing else

I'm trying to figure out what this means, but from what I gather is that things are aspected favorably for him and I meeting again and making amends. However, I also think the chart suggests that making amends is all that it will be. That our paths will not run parallel to each other any longer but go in separate paths.

the moon trine saturn app sin
his co-significant planet..the sun is in conj merc and burning up merc

Sun is in 6th house..saggitarius. sag ruled by jupiter which is in cancer in conjunction to my significator, the moon, in the 12th house.

merc rules gemini ....12th house is ruled by gemini although the moon and jupiter are in 12th, in cancer ..... lots of emotions involved perhaps, leading for me to remain in isolation from the matter..away from him, currently?

also..perhaps my remaining interest in him is without better judgement, lol, with mercury via combusta in 5th house

mercury is also quincux the asc.

In any case, would someone be able to check that over or see if there is more to it? I'm still learning horary and I feel like I'm only confusing myself a bit..perhaps i'm including planetary positions that make no real effect...

Thank you :)

Attachments

• will i meet him again.jpg
    will i meet him again.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited: