Newbie Needing Help with Interpreting Chart

Hi all! I'm new to this forum...although I have been reading the threads here for a while and just procrastinated signing up.

I've only ever dabbled in computerized reports so I'd love to get some insight from a real human being for a change.

I'm interested in the influences my chart may have on my career - I've always been interested in acting from a young age, however I'm 21 now and I've only just started to take it seriously due to being so doubtful about my abilities and also sheer laziness (Taurus rising). I also love writing, specifically screenwriting and journalism and basically anything related to travel. But formal education (college, drama school) has always seemed too rigid for me and I absolutely detested high school.

I have a stellium in Capricorn in the 9th house involving Merc, Venus, Uranus, Neptune. This is an area I've been told is important but I haven't been able to really decipher it's influence on my chart or career. I'm a Sag sun + moon but I can REALLY relate to certain Capricorn traits (need for success, late blooming). I have Jupiter in Leo in the 4th house, opposite my MC in Aqua (my only air placement) - which I had the impression isn't a good thing? Also, I have a Mars in Taurus placement that sort of bothers me - in whole signs it's in the 1st house but in Placidus it's placed in the 2nd. Very confusing to me. I also have Pluto in Scorpio in the 7th. Suffice to say I've never had smooth relationships with people. I also have my PoF in Aries in the 12th house trine my Jupiter.

Anyway, I hope someone can shed some light on this! My chart is attached. Thanks :smile:

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_nina_hp.17148.24548.gif
    astro_w2at_01_nina_hp.17148.24548.gif
    54.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited: