SR chart - first attempt at interpretation

Flowergirl

Hi all, this is my first attempt at an SR interpretation.

I am curious about the year ahead and it's highlights. So far I've learnt:

SR Asc in Natal 11th house - possibly a lot of growth in the area of friendships?
There are no SR planets conjunct to any of their natal planet positions, except the sun off course :tongue:
Pluto seem to be a the receiving end of a lot of pressure at the apex of t-squares - a lot of transformation or power plays perhaps? :surprised:
Emotionally this year doesn't look like it's going to be a walk in the park - with the Moon receiving hard aspects and conjucnt Saturn.
Neptune at a 29 critical degrees - some difficulties around fear and coming to terms with reality perhaps?

I've calculated the chart using my relocated city as my reference place. I hope that's ok.

Anyone care to attempt an interpretation?

Attachments

• SR chart for 2011.jpg
    SR chart for 2011.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

bittermoon

Please post a Solar Return + Natal + Houses chart as well as most people interpret the SR chart against the backdrop of a natal chart.

bittermoon

Your natal 11th house (Aqua) is brought to the solar return ascendant. This means that your outlook on the year will be Aquarian. You may have a strong need for independence and freedom. It could be an unusual year for you, with sudden changes. Perhaps lots of networking and other social interaction.

This complements your SR Sun in the 3rd house: focus on communication, learning, writing, making/renewing contacts and also short trips. Ruler of Aquarius is also found in this house. Plus your SR Venus is in the first. This will help you be sociable, friendly and appealing to others.

Seems like you're in for a busy and social year, mentally and socially. Great for taking courses and working on social skills.

Might be a bit of a restless year, also emphasized by having SR Moon in the 9th.

Flowergirl

Thank you bittermoon, yes it's been an unusual year with much changes so far and I've had it from other sources that it will be good for me to be more social too. I love taking courses in my areas of interest. Thanks for the interpretation.