Help me fix my broken nose (boxer)

Should I go through with the surgery on this date?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RockyIV

Hi there,

I am having a little difficulty choosing a date for my nasal surgery.
I was an ex pro boxer and took many years to decide to finally fix my broken nose. Now keep in mind this surgery involves two components, one is medical to open up my airways and the other is cosmetic to fix its athsthetic.

I have picked august 12th. Reason being as these had the best transits with the lowest amount of negative impacts.

To answer the quick questions to help you guys speed up the process of helping me.

Mercury, Mars & Venus are not retrograde.
Moon is not void of course.
Moon is not in the sign that rules the face.

transits all seem very beneficial minus two transits that slightly worry me which is why I am posting this. One is;

Venus opposite Neptune & the other is Neptune square Uranus.

What are you guys thoughts on this?

Thank you!

P.S. I have posted a poll up top to vote yes or no on this date, but would appreciate reasoning and input very much here as well.

Last edited:

RockyIV

Charts for the surgery date attached.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 4.48.06 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 4.48.06 PM.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 4.48.43 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 4.48.43 PM.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 22

aquarius7000

Hi Rocky,

Raise an election chart - of the day you are thinking to elect for the surgery. Use that date, time and place.

Please use astro.com to pull the charts. THanks

RockyIV

Hi Rocky,

Raise an election chart - of the day you are thinking to elect for the surgery. Use that date, time and place.

Hi fellow Aquarian,

forgive me for my confusion but what with an Election chart? Are you talking about location astrology. I chose the location and time of the surgery as well as the city on the charts i posted? everything is on those two pictures of the charts I posted. What is missing that you need?

I do not see a "election chart" on astro.com

Thanks again for you help

Last edited:

RockyIV

Hi Rocky,

Ok I can see it was a messy chart as it had the birth details in it as well. Here is the same chart based on location and time and date. This one is just the transits alone.

Thanks again.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 2.22.20 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 2.22.20 AM.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 26

aquarius7000

You just have to use the date, time and place of the potential surgery.
Raise it like you would a reg birth chart.
Hi fellow Aquarian,

forgive me for my confusion but what with an Election chart? Are you talking about location astrology. I chose the location and time of the surgery as well as the city on the charts i posted? everything is on those two pictures of the charts I posted. What is missing that you need?

I do not see a "election chart" on astro.com

Thanks again for you help

RockyIV

You just have to use the date, time and place of the potential surgery.
Raise it like you would a reg birth chart.

Oh ok I undertand now. Simply pull it up as its own date and time of the surgery. Not in conjunction to my own birthday.

I have done that in this chart. This chart is simply the transits for the day based of the day time and location of the surgery. My birthday was not involved this time.

Thanks again.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 9.55.52 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 9.55.52 AM.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 26

aquarius7000

Thanks.

What I worry about is that Mars (surgery, blood...) is square Saturn (reconstruction of the bone). Then there is the VOC Moon. Also, your own Asc. (appearance) ruler Jup. is rx and in its fall in Capricorn. This could mean that you might not be pleased with the results. Is there any way you can wait until Jup is in Aqua? Esp. like late Dec, when Jup is on your Sun?

What you need to watch for is that Mars and Merc should not be retrograde, and Mars should not be in detriment/fall. Your own natal Asc. ruler should not be in detriment/fall. Electional Moon should not be in detriment/fall, avoid full Moon - as that could mean lot of blood loss, and if possible, avoid VOC MOON.

RockyIV

https://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2020.pdf

This is very helpful to look at the main planets I pointed out to see how they are doing on a particular day.

Besides the Moon (receptiveness and adaptation to transformation) and Mars (surgery), in your particular case, Jup - ruler of your own Asc in your birth chart - is important.

Thanks million for your detailed response. I can't believe I missed the moon VOC I looked up june 12th by accident instead of August. I blame that on one mercury retro LOL.

Here is my confusion. Why do you feel the transits of the day are more important than my personal transits of the day based on my birthday and location and time?

This is a bit confusing to me, because the chart where I enter my birthday and then choose the day of my surgery shows me more specific transits to myself that very day as opposed to the transits of the day "on its own". Why did you leave out those transits out from the chart with my birthday in connection to the day of surgery? Is pulling a personal transits chart for the day based one someones birthday not valid in this case? Ive been following the transits for years this way with pretty high accuracy. So I like to learn if there are other more or less proficient ways.

I would also assume Venus would potentially play a role in the cosmetic area?

Another option is to do with surgery in NYC with a different doc who I was organically going to go with as opposed to the Dr. in Los Angeles which is the chart I have shown you currently. Based on the the way you did it not much of a change surely.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

The transits of 'the' day (of surgery) taken alone in a chart or in the outer circle to your birth chart - are the same.
When you posted initially your birth chart with the transits, somehow I did not register you had the transits for the day. I must have been accessing it from my phone.

RockyIV

The transits of 'the' day (of surgery) taken alone in a chart or in the outer circle to your birth chart - are the same.
When you posted initially your birth chart with the transits, somehow I did not register you had the transits for the day. I must have been accessing it from my phone.

Its ok i think mercury has us both missing over looking details here ha..
So do you see the transits posted here for LA on august 12th in connection to my birthday?

They are all very positive mostly. Even has venus trining at almost 0 degrees the north and south nodes which does signify karmic things.

So I don't see mars squaring Saturn in relation to my own transits for that day, in fact one of the reasons I chose this day for the Mars sextile Jupiter as well as Mars trine Uranus. Pluto is sextile mars and my sun is in the 8th house of transformation ironically. Saturn is conduct mercury which mercury rules Dr.s. I know Mars is the knife of the surgeon but they are both in great dignity in my personal transits chart for that day. So now I am a bit confused.

Also and this is a big one. My Asc is in Virgo that day according to the breakdown of the transits. The sign of Perfectionism.

I don't want to bug you like crazy I do thank you so much for your help. But I am confused now which transits will matter most? The ones I provided or the ones you gave me based on the day alone.

If I can understand this then I will have my answers.

Thank you again

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 4.48.43 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 4.48.43 PM.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 21

aquarius7000

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1051560&postcount=7

That is the chart I went by and the aspects in there.

Moon has just entered Gemini in that chart. Mars is at 22 Aries whilst Saturn is at 27 Cap. That is the square (building up) that I mentioned.

When you look at potential dates - of the surgery - go by the what I said in a previous post as to which planets to mainly look at.

Also, I would certainly take in to consideration your natal Asc. - Jup - and look at its condition on the day of the surgery.

RockyIV

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1051560&postcount=7

That is the chart I went by and the aspects in there.

Moon has just entered Gemini in that chart. Mars is at 22 Aries whilst Saturn is at 27 Cap. That is the square (building up) that I mentioned.

When you look at potential dates - of the surgery - go by the what I said in a previous post as to which planets to mainly look at.

Also, I would certainly take in to consideration your natal Asc. - Jup - and look at its condition on the day of the surgery.

Oh that chart is just the general chart of the day. I posted that because you asked me for just the day it self. That chart has no relationship to my personal chart at all. Its just the birthday as the surgery day. I think we are confused haha.

So are you saying I should go by the chart I organically posted with my personal transits of that day in relationship to my personal chart/?

The chart you based it off was a general transit chart of the day for everyone. Not me specifically

aquarius7000

That chart is the right chart to look at - IF you created it using the date, time and place of the surgery. That is how electional Astrology works. That chart IS or rather becomes specific to you because your potential surgery would happen on that day and time.
The purpose of Electional Astro is to look at potential dates and see which is best suited to your objective (here surgery). Then you elect that date, so you are in a way controlling the situation and possibly also the outcome.

Also, your own birth chart is being taken into account - that is why I keep stressing on Jup - which is your birth chart Asc

Oh that chart is just the general chart of the day. I posted that because you asked me for just the day it self. That chart has no relationship to my personal chart at all. Its just the birthday as the surgery day. I think we are confused haha.

So are you saying I should go by the chart I organically posted with my personal transits of that day in relationship to my personal chart/?

The chart you based it off was a general transit chart of the day for everyone. Not me specifically

Last edited:

RockyIV

That chart is the right chart to look at - IF you created it using the date, time and place of the surgery. That is how electional Astrology works.

Also, your own birth chart is being taken into account - that is why I keep stressing on Jup - which is your birth chart Asc

Ok I totally understand now. So the progressions and personal transits are secondary to the factors of Electional Astrology. I can see how my Asc Jup would feel off in Capricorn forsure.

Now that I know this takes presence over my personal transits for the day of surgery I have a better understanding. I am learning, thank you kindly for your help. I see you are also in NY. Hope this period has been a breeze for you! I ended up stuck in thailand just before the storm and stayed. Talk about timing. Heading back soon though.

aquarius7000

When you look at the planetary positions on a certain day, they are no different from the outer circle with transits on your birth chart.

Ok I totally understand now. So the progressions and personal transits are secondary to the factors of Electional Astrology. I can see how my Asc Jup would feel off in Capricorn forsure.

Now that I know this takes presence over my personal transits for the day of surgery I have a better understanding. I am learning, thank you kindly for your help. I see you are also in NY. Hope this period has been a breeze for you! I ended up stuck in thailand just before the storm and stayed. Talk about timing. Heading back soon though.