Crisis - Seeking Perspective

CMJ

My chart: https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/146064238@N02/31063837760/

Hi, I'm 30...and upon retrospect, I haven't exactly had the easiest life. It wasn't horrible by any means, but I've just recently realized that I've suffered most of it. My 20's were miserable and glad they're over. Although childhood circumstances were not my fault, I'm pretty sure I've further complicated the rest of my life all on my own. Let's just say I usually learn the hard way, in my 20's at least.

But now things have changed. This past year in particular has been slow and brutal. And that's coming from someone who's spent that last, I'd say 12 years, very uncomfortably. So pain and stress was somewhat of a daily reality for me. But this is different.

I'm pretty sure, without being dramatic, that I'm in somewhat of mental and emotional breakdown. I've literally NEVER been in this state before, despite struggling my entire life. I'm resilient, I push through and get myself out of things.

This is different. This is bad. I've read all I can about charts and still can't wrap my head around it. I'm really just looking for some perspective on my current mental state. I feel like I'm going through something tremendously spiritual and honestly feel like I no longer want to continue.

Something I've never felt before. I'm in some sort of state that has allowed me to view an escape as my only method of relief. One that is permenant does not scare me as I feel no place or purpose here.

Rawiri

Honestly, there isn't even much need to look at your chart.

You've been experiencing your Saturn return this year. Congrats...