should I pursue love interest?

spiritwoman

I met an interesting men yesterday, and we kind of clicked immediately. The whole first meeting was a bit strange. I was looking for a long time to find a feng shiu shop and I saw the store unexpectedly. He is the owner of the store, so we immediately started talking. I stayed there for two hours, and even sold some of his products. He proposed to meet again, also saying I could visit him whenever I want, and offering his help to feng shui my apartment for free.
We exchanged contact details and talked on the internet.

I was wondering should I give it a try with this men. I like him, the chemistry was obvious, but at the same time I have this strange feeling that he is using the shop (and charms) to hook up with random women.
In the chart, I see there is no mutual reception, the Sun is void, I don't like seeing Venus conjunct Jupiter, Neptune in his first house and the last aspect of moon is squaring Saturn. But I am not an expert in horary.....
Do you see anything promising?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_horary_love.80841.6286.png
    astro_w2gw_horary_love.80841.6286.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 41

spiritwoman

We met the other day, so it turned out he is in a long term relationship, but not happy, so trying to sort out his private life. He likes me and wants to give it a try. I am not sure I want to risk and get involved.

Anyone willing to help me? Is he telling the truth?

waybread

I don't see a romantic relationship here, but if you keep the relationship at the level of a friendship that's probably best.

I think men have been using the line for centuries to the "other woman," that "I'm married/living with someone now, but she doesn't understand me/we're ready to separate," and so on. And on. Often the man has no interest in leaving his wife/GF but is a player.

If he's legitimately interested in you and is a man of integrity, you can afford to keep things on a friendship level. You might tell him you don't know him very well (true) yet.

spiritwoman

He made it clear. He is interested only in having sex....
How can men throw away connections with someone just like that - and how can they cheat on their partners just lie that...it's horrible

tikana

He made it clear. He is interested only in having sex....
How can men throw away connections with someone just like that - and how can they cheat on their partners just lie that...it's horrible

because they can. women should do the same.
IMO