A Pisces looking for love

Hi everyone I'm I don't really know how to read charts but I am really interested in the whole meaning of astrology. I would like some help in knowing if I would find someone special in the near future. See I'm 22 and I find it too hard to find someone to build a relationship with. It's starting to worry the people around me, which doesn't concern me but they are beginning to set me up with people. It's uncomfortable and it makes me feel self conscious and wonder if I'll be an old lady with tons of dogs because I love dogs lol. Help!!!

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/page?&index=8213645&lang=en
I put a link because I'm on my phone and I. Any figure out how to summit a picture.

david starling

Hi everyone I'm I don't really know how to read charts but I am really interested in the whole meaning of astrology. I would like some help in knowing if I would find someone special in the near future. See I'm 22 and I find it too hard to find someone to build a relationship with. It's starting to worry the people around me, which doesn't concern me but they are beginning to set me up with people. It's uncomfortable and it makes me feel self conscious and wonder if I'll be an old lady with tons of dogs because I love dogs lol. Help!!!

I put a link because I'm on my phone and I. Any figure out how to summit a picture.

How do the people around you feel about Astrology?

How do the people around you feel about Astrology?

Does it matter, well I'm the one that is interested. Most of my friend do read their daily horoscopes but it's not a big deal for them. I think charts are different than horoscopes because I'm assuming the natal chart is more defined, and no I have not introduced them to charts either.
Is there something you see that's interfering in my love life due to. On believers??

david starling

Does it matter, well I'm the one that is interested. Most of my friend do read their daily horoscopes but it's not a big deal for them. I think charts are different than horoscopes because I'm assuming the natal chart is more defined, and no I have not introduced them to charts either.
Is there something you see that's interfering in my love life due to. On believers??
As long as no one close to you is hostile or derisive about Astrology, no problem.
Analyzing your Chart, a decidedly emotional makeup and intuitive ability are causing you to dismiss anyone who isn't "for real". No superficial relationship would work for you. Your compatible Sign-combination is a mix of Aquarius/Cancer, including Sun, Moon and Asc. You need your private space, so whoever it is would have to respect that. With Gemini Asc, you have to work your mind more than you feel like doing, and a college environment is where you're most likely to meet someone special. Hope this helps. Not a complete Chart though--maybe you could post a better one, that shows the Lunar Node :)northnode:). It would provide more information. Or, you could just look it up and post what Sign and degree it's in.

Last edited:
As long as no one close to you is hostile or derisive about Astrology, no problem.
Analyzing your Chart, a decidedly emotional makeup and intuitive ability are causing you to dismiss anyone who isn't "for real". No superficial relationship would work for you. Your compatible Sign-combination is a mix of Aquarius/Cancer, including Sun, Moon and Asc. You need your private space, so whoever it is would have to respect that. With Gemini Asc, you have to work your mind more than you feel like doing, and a college environment is where you're most likely to meet someone special. Hope this helps. Not a complete Chart though--maybe you could post a better one, that shows the Lunar Node :)northnode:). It would provide more information. Or, you could just look it up and post what Sign and degree it's in.

Thanks so much for the reply😄
I think it's Scorpio but I'm not sure what the angle it is, is lunar node called the true node?? I'll put the link in the bottom so you can Check. Thanks again for the help I really appreciate it.
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw&;

Also what do you I will have to work my mind more? Does it mean I have to be more creative?? And also by emotional makeup do you mean I'm really sensitive like Pisces usually are?? Thanks for the feedback

david starling

Also what do you I will have to work my mind more? Does it mean I have to be more creative?? And also by emotional makeup do you mean I'm really sensitive like Pisces usually are?? Thanks for the feedback

Sensitive and introspective, so your creativity doesn't have to be about how YOU feel--that might be too uncomfortable for you. You're insightful, so you could write about the world in general--things others don't notice about it. What's your educational experience?

Last edited:
Sensitive and introspective, so your creativity doesn't have to be about how YOU feel--that might be too uncomfortable for you. You're insightful, so you could write about the world in general--things others don't notice about it. What's your educational experience?

You are right I doubt myself way too much, maybe that's why my love life ***** lol. I'm currently attending college. I'm trying to get into nursing school and like you said I doubt myself a lot and it puts me in in such state where I fear I might be wasting time in something I'm might not even be good at, but nursing has caught my interest since the beginning so we'll see how that goes.

sibylline

22 is not old enough to think, "I'll never find anyone". Most of the time the person you're dating at that age won't be the person you end with more long-term anyway.

I do agree it may be that you're too self-conscious with putting yourself forward as shown with the Mercury-Saturn-Mars on the MC, and of course sensitive to the impressions of others with the Pisces Sun and 1st hse Cancer Moon.

How often do you meet new people at college? It's usually a good place to make connections. Even if you don't meet a special someone directly, you could meet through a mutual friend.