hello!

Hello, everyone, I'm new to astrology I've always had an interest in this stuff. I would like to know more of myself. Currently, I'm attending school to try and get into nursing school but I often doubt myself a lot and I hate it. I wish I could be more confident in myself. Also, I would like to know if I am capable of finding love. I'm single and have found no one because I get so nervous and feel stupid IDK I'm weird. will I ever be successful in love and life IDK it jus seems like it struggling a lot and it worries me. Anyways anything you see in chart that seems worth knowing will be greatly appreciated if you can tell me. thanks a lot:)

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).jpg
    Screenshot (2).jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 23

AppLeo

Hello, everyone, I'm new to astrology I've always had an interest in this stuff. I would like to know more of myself. Currently, I'm attending school to try and get into nursing school but I often doubt myself a lot and I hate it. I wish I could be more confident in myself. Also, I would like to know if I am capable of finding love. I'm single and have found no one because I get so nervous and feel stupid IDK I'm weird. will I ever be successful in love and life IDK it jus seems like it struggling a lot and it worries me. Anyways anything you see in chart that seems worth knowing will be greatly appreciated if you can tell me. thanks a lot:)

Hiii :w00t:

I think you'd do really well as a nurse. You have Chiron conjunct your 10th House in Pisces and that's a good indication for a healing profession.

Don't lose confidence in yourself. A good way to establish confidence is to conquer a small thing, which builds a small amount of confidence. But then you can conquer something a little harder, and you kind of build your self-esteem like a snowball rolling down a hill. It's hard to get ball rolling at first, but once you do it's pretty easy. Don't worry about struggling in life; everyone is struggling.

The 7th House rules marriage and relationships and you Saturn there as well as Mars. These are both malefic, which can indicate difficulty finding the perfect person and all. Saturn is restricting you, but it's only doing that so you can have a lovely relationship built on a foundation. In time you will find the love you are looking for; it will just take a little longer than most people.