now i´m needing help...

Drisha

Hi people,
let me tell you what´s happening:
I´ve travelled to Florianópolis, a beatiful place, and in my last day there I met a guy and we liked very more each other...he asked me to stay, but i couldn´t...and now I´m back to my birth place, São Paulo.
But i was already thinking in be there back to stay, to begin a new life...because this place is wonderful, a lot of beautiful beaches...
So i made a horary question, if i´ll be there back, if the guy will receive me well, because it seems we like each other...but there´s something umconfortable here: Saturn in in seventh, ruling the eleventh ( fifth from seventh ), and now I´m wondering if there´s something wrong with the guy...
I know I´m Jupiter in Capricorn, and he´s Mercury in Sagitarius, that receives me well...but now i´m worried about this Saturn...
Could you help please to interpret what it means???
Since now i Thank you!!!!!
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...5&va=&cid=c4ofileJfdYO1-u1021834734_253002941

Last edited:

Drisha

And oh, a detail:
This Venus that conjucted Jupiter ( me ) was another (capricorn )guy whom i had an affair before met this new guy, and... the new guy I met in a restaurant where he works.
Well, sorry my bad wnglish, thanks

starlink

Hi Drisha! No problem your English, we understand that coming from a non-English speaking country, this is to be expected:) I understand your question so that is all we need.

On question though. You have not given a specific question, it is a bit all over the place, like
1. will I be back there?
2. will the guy receive me well?

So I need to know the exact question that was in your mind. Sometimes we ask a question, but what we really want to know we do not say. So tell me, what do you REALLY want to know? Maybe: "will we become a couple?" or " will we fall in love?" or something else.

Waiting for the real question behind the question:)

Starlink

Drisha

Well Starlink...thanks for your attention!!!:)
Well,in fact, i´m planning to move to Floripa to stay, to work, to live, because i really falled in love to that place...
And about this guy, (let´s call him C. ) , well, we had good moments together...special moments...now i´m wondering if could we stay together...if i really move, will we stay together?
Or it was just a feeling by the hit of the moment...?
I liked him, we talked too well and more...
When i was there, he tried to persuade me to stay there in his house, but i had to come back to put some papers(documents) right.
Now i want to know: is it still valid for me, coming back there? What´his intentions about me?
I really liked this guy, he seems to be a little crazy, but i like it!!!
Well, once, i thank you !!!!
Thank you thank you!!!!:eek:

starlink

Hello Drisha, I dont think there is anything going to happen between you both. You wrote:
know I´m Jupiter in Capricorn, and he´s Mercury in Sagitarius, that receives me well
Yes, it looks like that because he is in your sign, but it is a day chart and the Sun rules it, not Jupiter. Besides, Mercury is combust (too near to the Sun) which makes him very weak and unable to act. He is a bit shady, maybe not even very honest. A combust planet is a planet who hides something or cannot be seen by others (because he is hiding sometimes).

Your planet Jupiter is in term of Jupiter and your Moon is also in term of Jupiter and this means that you are only thinking about your own wellbeing.
Jupiter is in the 11th house of hope and the ruler Saturn in the 7th, this shows that you have hopes for a relationship. Saturn in the 1st house of C. could work as his co-significator and could show that he is maybe a bit silent and not very outgoing. Saturn is also in term of Saturn, so this is extra strong in his personality. He does not show much of himself, introvert. And he loves himself (Saturn rules his 5th house and is placed in his 1st!!).

We must see if there is a connection between you and him and there is nothing between Jupiter and Mercury, not even mutual reception and also no translation of light.
Mercury is in face of the Moon, so he likes you, but not in a special way, more like a person he knows, not even as a personal friend.

So I really would not let your move to Florida depend on this man. It is not going to happen between you.

The end of the matter house, the 4th, is ruled by a combusted Mercury so that is also a sign that everything will "burn out" or go up in flames.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am afraid that you saw a bit too much in this short time with him.

Cheers, Starlink

Drisha

ok starlink,
thank you very much again!!!:)
It cleared up much about the situation...
And i´m not disapointed, because there was not time enough to feel something more deeper for him- i was looking just for an explanation on this situation...and you helped me a lot - thanks again!
My concern now is about moving to Floripa, to begin a new life...but i think it´s another history, because when i asked this horary question about C. it was about being well reveived for him, not exactly about "begin a new life in another place".
Well, now i know that i´ll be on my own...that´s ok for an aquarian woman!
I need to study more about horary....now!
thank you again!

Last edited:

Drisha

Hi people,
i´m writing to tell you what happened...
Me and the guy talked a lot in msn, so i decided to travel back to Floripa to stay with him for 5 days, in his house.
So, i get back and we had a lot of good and romantic times, but...he was too romantic and i was sufocating, because i´d like just to enjoy the moment, and he was looking for a commitment...so i get sick of him, and i´m still thinking about to move to Floripa, but keeping him in distance...
I´m sorry, but he is not what i´m wanting for a relationship...but we had good moments and i´ll keep it in my mind.
So,Uranus in first house was me being unforeseeable! The Moon ( my emotions ) squaring him (Mercury; Saturn ) was another indication of my emotional distance.
I think now Saturn in his first coming from his 5 means he was wanting romance ...
Whatever, I want to thank you all for the help, and sorry my english!;)

starlink

Re: Feedback: what happened in this situation

OK Drisha, I deleted the second chart you put up because it had also expired. thank you for the feed-back and I am glad you dont mind so much being without this young man.

good luck in Florida!

Starlink