Horary Newbie here - will he contact me question

AtlanticPacific

Hello All!

Learning to read horary here and wondering if this person will contact me again today as a practice question.

No contact between L1 + L7 but other person's ruler (Merc) is in the 3rd approaching conjunction with ruler of the 3rd (Sun). I notice orb is 1 deg - so timing would either be in 1 hour or 1 day for contact?

What does it mean when co-signifiers of me (Moon/Jup) are opposing?

Also, does it help that my 5th + 7th rulers are trine as it relates to the person in question (even though L1 and L7 do not aspect)?

Thanks for the advice, this is all very interesting!

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 66

Chrysalis

What's the situation between you and this guy?
I'm not seeing contact (the day you did the chart) as him mercury is currently opposing the Saturn/Neptune midpoint, Saturn being your L3. I'd see this as him purposefully holding himself back from contacting you.

Is this romantic related and is he someone new-ish? The Asc is opposing the merc/Neptune midpoint so it looks like things are ambiguous at present with this guy.

Mercury conjunct Sun will be him contacting you. Im saying 18th August evening when Tr moon will conjunct mercury.

AtlanticPacific

Thank you for the reply! Yes, this is re: a romantic relationship that is new. He calls me regularly, but then cancelled our first date last minute with no apology. So I waited a couple days before responding. And he has not replied to my response to set a new date. Not sure if this will go anywhere, and I'm already not impressed! :unsure:

Thanks again for taking the time to give an interpretation!

Chrysalis

There will be contact again. And there will be a meet up as venus is conjoining with your L5 mars and MC midpoint. This could lead to something sexual on the date.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, AP.

Please see my comments in blue below.

Hello All!

Learning to read horary here and wondering if this person will contact me again today as a practice question.

No contact between L1 + L7 but other person's ruler (Merc) is in the 3rd approaching conjunction with ruler of the 3rd (Sun). I notice orb is 1 deg - so timing would either be in 1 hour or 1 day for contact?

Other person's significator is in their own house of communication. I don't see this pointing to communication with querent.

What does it mean when co-signifiers of me (Moon/Jup) are opposing?

Moon separates from opposition from Jup by five degrees, so it is no longer considered in opposition to Jup. If they were opposing it might point to coming together but not necessarily staying together. The opposition aspect generally does not bode well in the longer term for relationship.

Also, does it help that my 5th + 7th rulers are trine as it relates to the person in question (even though L1 and L7 do not aspect)?

In this instance I do not see it as relevant. I don't see this person contacting you.

Thanks for the advice, this is all very interesting!

Ouranos

Hello AtlanticPacific,

You are Sag ruled by Jupiter R in Fall in 2nd House of self-esteem. Not the best position in terms of confidence to pursue the matter. And Jupiter being in the Fall of the Moon, whatever changes you make will go the wrong way.

Newbie is Gemini ruled by Mercury 3rd House Leo with creativity and projects always running high but also as per Lilly "oft removing from one place to another" ([CA], p.52). And this Mercury is under the sunbeams, he is hiding something.
And no contact between ruler of his 3rd Mercury to your JupiterL1 or Moon (co-ruler)

Moon (co-ruler) in secretive 8th in Cancer, you are a very private person but you have the power to initiate changes (own sign). But it is a question of 'being in the dark damned if you do, damned if you don’t” situation.
Moon next to Mars and opposition SaturnR forecast a separation or an agreement to separate.
At the same time, the Moon decreasing in light, this separation would be less important and you will go over it.
Adding Moon last over JupiterR, you give up before completion and South Node in 1st House somehow you bury it

Moon last over Venus ruling his 12th - His previous relationship. Is it really over?

Kind regards,
Ouranos