B'day messages

8thstellium

Will he receive the B'day messages fondly?

Will the messages I left on his Voicemail and e-card I sent him thru St.Jude reach him and will he receive then well with an open heart or will he delete them without listening and get irritated?

Than you in anticipation.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_horary_hr.8048.48276.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_horary_hr.8048.48276.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

You = Venus
He = Mars

There is no aspect between the two. If we look at both the 3rd house significators, Jup and Mer, they are in eachother's dignity, so I will say: yes, he should technically get your message. However, the Moon (driver of the chart) is going to 'oppose' Ven (your sig), plus neither your main sig, nor your 3rd house sig apply to Mars (him), so not sure he is going to take the trouble of reading it, or welcoming it, if you understand... I am sorry, but let him be.

Venus (you) is going to change signs soon, and enter its exaltation in Pisces. In about 2-3 weeks or months latest, you will feel much better and confident.

Best
:)AQ7

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent's messages = 3rd house from the first = Sagittarius = Jupiter
-quesited's reception of messages = 3rd house from the 7th (house of communications) = Gemini
-he did receive querent's messages, because Jupiter falls in his house of communications (Jupiter in Gemini)
-the messages were not welcomed, because Jupiter (querent's messages) is in detriment in Gemini
-he turned away from the messages, seen by Mercury (lord of quesited's house of communications) flowing away (by retrograde motion) from Jupiter (symbol of querent's messages)