There is a psychopath using black magic on me...

Cold Fusion

I just noticed, the original chart I posted is wrong (It is supposed to be 11:32 A.M., the question was asked before I posted the topic), the correct chart is:

astro_2gw_328_will_the_psycho_be_brought_to_justice.72541.30904_zpsleluo19s.gif

He has also turned many people against me, they follow him and help him do his evil deeds, I can't get a job, I don't have the funds to move or I would.

This is a horary question.

AriesSun100

By justice, I think she means use the same method that he is using on her to attack him. Also by justice, I think she means return the suffering. She has no other choice, she feels as he stole her life and still continues to harm her. Her anger and hurt won't calm down until she gets justice. She can't go to law enforcement. FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE.

Last edited:

tikana

You need to see a psychiatrist pronto. Please see a psychiatrist. You are delusional, paranoid and psychotic. You need help. I'm not trying to attack you. This is the truth. Please take care of yourself. Get help.

this is normal .. i had seen worse at my old uni.. total nutcases!

Cold Fusion

You need to see a psychiatrist pronto. Please see a psychiatrist. You are delusional, paranoid and psychotic. You need help. I'm not trying to attack you. This is the truth. Please take care of yourself. Get help.

Ironic he is the one that thinks he is "God" and has the cult following, has a Venus/Saturn/Lilith conjunction over Unukalhai in conjunction with The Church of Satans Neptune. And you think I'm psychotic?

Unukalhai
Success followed by fall, suicide, insanity, accidents, success in war, politics, writing, problems in love, forgery, shipwreck, loss, earthquake

It's also ironic, going through your threads I see that you are having problems with your marriage.

------------------------

His composite with the movie End of Days, notice the Sun conjunct the fixed star Sabik, According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Saturn and Venus; and, to Alvidas, of Jupiter and Venus. It causes wastefulness, lost energy, perverted morals, and success in evil deeds:
picture.php

I can also pull up the composite of the woman (she is a Virgo, not a Leo) and myself.

You would think it is Science fiction, well it isn't, not quite.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

His composite with the satanic book Satan Speaks, notice the Mars/Jupiter conjunction directly conjunct the 9th house cusp of religion over the fixed star Algol.

Primitive female sexuality; strangulation, beheading, danger to throat and neck, murder, violence, mass catastrophe; the "Evil One", the Demon Star; passionate; intense; hysterical. A pulsating, eclipsing double-star also associated with extreme creativity; an expression of the Dark Side...

With Mars: or if Mars be elevated above the luminaries when Algol is angular, the native will be a murderer
who will come to an untimely end. The same is caused by Algol angular or with the hyleg. [Robson*, p.124.]

John 8:44
For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
picture.php

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

How did he come to target you? You say there's a "cult" ?

I'm a dog
CVn2.jpg

As I said, he thinks he is god, and has tried shoving this verse down my throat:

Matthew 5:39
But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.

He wants me to fear him as "God" so he can try calling me a cowardly dog.

Satanic verses of hating dogs:

Love your enemies and do good to them that hate and use you - is this not the despicable philosophy of the spaniel that rolls upon its back when kicked?

He who turns the other cheek is a cowardly dog

Double dealing, insanity and wickedness at an unparalleled level.

There is at least 9 others I know who are directly involved. All satanists.

One of them, a married man, with AID's, gave it to my sister, has fathered children with many women while he was married, I know he is still sleeping around, making babies with other men's women and spreading AID's. He even has a clown tattoo. Like he is funny.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

So...
· Has this person come out and said to you straight out that they're a satanist?

· has this person told you in plain language he practices black magic?

· has this person told you they intend to harm you?

Are they a jealous person?

How about seeing the satanic bible (or idols), in their houses. Once I figured out what they were, I unfriended them.

Yes, and he already has.

Yes, he is very jealous.

Please quit being a martyr for the black magic isn't real party (Or worse yet, satanists, or the worst, him).

I assure you, you aren't going to win brownie points from Satan for being a martyr.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

I believe you're attacking yourself, dear. I believe you've let this paranoia snowball and its affecting your physical and psychological health. I feel bad for you. I deal with paranoia myself, so I understand, but I've never had it snowball this far. I hope you find some healing somehow, I really do. I'll send you all the light I can muster and I hope you find some protection in it.

Ps. I really think you could benefit from some type of psychiatric help. If money is a problem, most communities have free counseling services. Check with a social worker at your local dhs or police department. I was also wondering if you may be taking something. Are you on any stimulants? If so, please get help for that, too. I'm sorry if I come across as making assumptions, but I do know drugs like meth and the like can exacerbate paranoia. So just covering bases. Also get away from any and all negative people.

Ironic he is the one that thinks he is "God" and has the cult following, has a Venus/Saturn/Lilith conjunction over Unukalhai in conjunction with The Church of Satans Neptune. And you think I'm psychotic?

Unukalhai
Success followed by fall, suicide, insanity, accidents, success in war, politics, writing, problems in love, forgery, shipwreck, loss, earthquake

It's also ironic, going through your threads I see that you are having problems with your marriage.

I know exactly what you are doing, I am reading between the lines, and cross checking your posts through astrology (And verified). I insulted your faith, now you are using magical thinking and projection, it is the life-bread of those with religion (Especially Satanists). You aren't the first, and won't be last.

B.T.W., I don't drink, I don't use meth (tried it once in 1998, eighteen years ago), I don't even take prescription pills.

The amount of suffering I have endured is tremendous, both physical and emotional. Life is not about suffering unto a malignant narcissistic madman. The composite's I have posted should be more than plenty of evidence of who he is.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

You're keeping the psychic ties open by thinking about him and making all these charts and obsessing about evil. You've made this your reality. All ties with him and his cult or followers need to be entirely severed, INCLUDING in your mind.

If he's a narcissist, then he's feeding off your attention in some way. Starve him. Turn the other cheek by walking away, no contact of any kind whatsoever.

By drawing other people into your dilemma, it's possible that you're also putting us into contact with him, with you as the feeding portal.

Letting go of people that are no good for us means reaching complete indifference, not hate. Hate keeps the portal open. Indifference, neutrality, shoulder-shrugging, lack of interest ..... all those allow the psychic ties to dissipate.

Thanks for the evil, destructive advice, he is the one who will not let it go. Narcissists never let things go, he thinks he is "God" and it is his job to punish me for not worshiping him.

As I said, he thinks he is god, and has tried shoving this verse down my throat:

Matthew 5:39
But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.

He wants me to fear him as "God" so he can try calling me a cowardly dog.

Satanic verses of hating dogs:

Love your enemies and do good to them that hate and use you - is this not the despicable philosophy of the spaniel that rolls upon its back when kicked?

He who turns the other cheek is a cowardly dog

----------

The guy belongs in a straight jacket in a mental ward.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90182

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

This will be my last attempt to help you. After this I'm just going to assume you're either entirely crazy or you're trolling.

In what way has this person threatened you? What have they specifically said to you to cause you to believe they can hurt you?

If this person is indeed harming you, what is it you think you can do about it? You say you aren't religious, but you are almost fanatically anti-religious...they are 2 sides to the same coin. Now if you truly BELIEVE this type of torment inflicted on you by another is possible, who's to say you cannot counteract it? Why do you feel so powerless?

Try reading my replies throughout this topic.

This is my topic! You're not trying to help, you're trying to discredit everything I say. I think you're the one trolling. I wonder if you have planets on or near Unukalhai and that is why you are trying to project (I know that is what he is doing).

Most of your replies have Makemake prominent in them:

Negative: Cunning and verbally manipulative. Double talk. Diversion of facts. Declaring false findings (laying an egg, so to speak). Taking flight to avoid consequence. Hiding as a coping skill. Reckless. Disregard for safety of the home. Self-serving.

It's ironic how composites of your posts with him, the houses line up perfectly with the planets. I think you are a sycophantic martyr for him.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

Nope, pointing out why he hates the way he does, a mindset akin to Warren Jeffs (Sun is conjunct Antares, just like Jesus, just like The Satanic Bible):

Philippians 3:2
Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those mutilators of the flesh.

A quote from a news article:

Some of the 10,000 or so FLDS members who follow Jeffs' lead are scattered around the U.S. and Canada, but most live in two small towns on the Utah-Arizona border: Hilldale and Colorado City.

Wherever they are, members accept on total faith whatever the prophet tells them. "He came in one day and decided that dogs were evil," Shurtleff explains. "And every single dog in town was eliminated."

Mind you, I live about 70 miles or so from those cities, crazy **** like that happens where I live too.

Some Islamic dog slaughtering:

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...h-burning-acid-has-incited-worldwide-outrage/

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2796/muslims-ban-dogs-europe

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/10/islam_and_dogs.html

It's bad enough the dog's getting killed, wait until they figure it out on an astrological level (Some have).

Misocynist
A hatred for dogs.

Last edited:

tikana

i dont thinks there are meds for what you have.. you can try enrolling into my old uni... you will fit right in...