A Day at the Ascot Races

fensi88

Thanks to all! Really glad that astrology works!
I did not see any connection between Ju and name "Valid Point" or its color that is why I did not pick up it.
In additional to winners name, punt, it is also fit, because that is transport(travell) object, mean, and we know that Ju is natural ruler of 9 house which is connected with travel.

att75

there is a good race tommorow newcastle 15:15

If I got the correct chart, ASC is at 03CP05, 5th cusp is at 23TA34.

The question is, should you use Neptune, Uranus and Pluto in this method, or only the "traditional" planets? Because the first aspect would be with Neptune, but if we don't use the planet, than the solution is Saturn in Virgo.

Antikythera Mechanism

I did not have too much time before the race but I would think the winner is Sabander Bleue.
Due to the dark colors of Saturn. Saturn: Indigo, gray, black, dark brown, sage green, dark mottled substances. Capricorn: black, dark shades...The Antiscia calculated of Neptune is 05Scorpio58. Scorpio is about Murky, angry shades, Reds, black, purples. Scorpionic colors are sociable and active, with an undercurrent of mystery.
Black!

5th House
Colours
Lilly says 'black and white, or Honey colour'. It's possible that by 'black and white', he means a colour that is neither too dark or too light.

Saturn governs fields and I am sure that "Sabander" is all about Sabana- fields.
Neptune rules "Wandering"

Antikythera Mechanism

Fixed Stars...

The Ascendant= Fixed Star KAUS MEDIUS 03CAP11 04CAP35

"But they whose lot it is to be born under the Centaur of double form delight in yoking a team, in bringing a fiery horse to obey the pliant reins, in following herds which graze all over the grasslands, and in imposing a master on every kind of quadruped and taming them"

fensi88

After the race we see that Ne was in noway conected with winner. So, Sa was, as in astrodictionary Boss= sa, ma, su, ju, pl. Next (thanks AT!) when it comes to forms Saturn= Cramped forms, straight short lines, sharp, clear-cut out-lines, fits with jockey kit for THE ONLY BOSS Also, Vi sign (in which Sa is) can mean crimson/white by Picatrix
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/colour.html

Last edited:

Replaycy

Attachments

• astro_2gw_14_newcastle_hc.65423.9459.jpg
    astro_2gw_14_newcastle_hc.65423.9459.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello Replaycy,
You have a different chart and race card. Your chart is marked for NewCastle and the card is for GoodWood.

For GoodWood; a little information about the facility and more;

"Low numbers best in sprints, though a fast start is equally important.
A right-handed track with severe undulations. Racing on the Flat only, and this course is totally unsuited to the big, long-striding horse. Small, handy types who can maintain their balance downhill have the advantage here. The course often suits front runners, and the five furlong straight course is one of the fastest in the country so speed from the gate is essential.
Glorious Goodwood, the five day meeting in midsummer, is one of the highlights of the flat season alongside Royal Ascot. There are few better places to be when the sun shines than this leafy, picturesque Sussex racecourse, watching great horses contest big prizes. Godolphin's trainer Saeed Bin Suroor has a quite superb record here with his two and three-year-olds, while others to note are Paul Cole, Marcus Tregoning and local trainer Gary Moore, who enjoys a tilt at one of the handicaps at the May meeting, in particular.

Directions:
By road
Six miles north of Chichester, on the same complex as the Motor Racing circuit.

I know that the chart's planetary aspects and planetay positions would change, all due respects.

You are right, it will be an interesting race!
Cheers:happy:

Antikythera Mechanism

Here I will post the Game Chart and more....It looks like the first planet to be aspected to the 5th House cusp is the MOON. The 5th House is 05GEM54 and the MOON is 07PISCES53.Jupiter is the planetary ruler of Picses and the Moon is in Pisces.
ACQUISITION is ruled by Jupiter.

Pisces: sea-green, red-violet also -pea-green, Moon's colors are white and light yellowish colors and gray Moon: also is, white, opalescent and iridescent hues, silvery gray.

On the jockey's silks I see a opaque color stripe indicating to me that it maybe silver in color.

ACQUISITION has the characteristics of the moon.therefore I choose
ACQUISITION as the race winner! Any insight anyone?

Attachments

• GoodWood Chart 1.jpg
    GoodWood Chart 1.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 25
  • GoodWood 1.jpg
    GoodWood 1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 25
  • The Race.jpg
    The Race.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 26

fensi88

I think Sweet Hollow will be winner according to colors, because Moon is connected with white and light blue...also Moon;s antiscion is in Li, also connected with white/blue.

att75

And there is the horse named "Hollow green", her colors are mostly white, with a bit of yellow and blue or violet. I'm unsure because that streak is dark blue on one website and violet on an other. Although pisces is good for red-violet.

As for "Sweet hollow", according to colors she is 100% OK, without any uncertainty about blues and violets.

Right now, the odds are (decimal) 11 for both "Hollow" horses. :) The favorite is "Acquisition" (AT's choice), odds 3. We will see! I'm waiting for this race, I believe we will learn from it.