indigo children in my natal chart

cosmicowl

chart indigo children

indigo childrens are for some a "title" but i think it is in this term that i have most recognized, in terms of the will to change the world and fight against injustices, to have very strong values, a very pronounced anti-conformist. it's like i knew i could not leave without completing a mission on this earth. i do not know if it's related, and if i'm an indigo child, but i'm reassured to have some things that defines me, even if it's still strange to me, i do not really know who i am even if i am looking daily for my own paths, i still try to discover it through this notion of indigo child and opening of personal consciousness but also universal i would very much like to know what defines an indigo child in a natal chart. what are the particular aspects? planets and houses? i am curious to know and i will leave my map as a model to compare.

chart.cgi

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Mary English did a study on the charts of persons whom she classified as being indigos and one of the patterns she has noticed was a "bundle", all planets within 120 degrees of the chart or the equivalent of the space within a trine aspect.

I have my own thoughts on indigos, largely irrelevant to your thread. While you sort out posting up a chart, you can check for her criteria online to see how your chart measures up.