Will I be married in 5 years?

cloxkinghere

This year took a very hard turn for me. I was diagnosed with something earlier this year and will affect how I now approach my relationships. The diagnosis hit me hard and it has affected me emotionally and mentally. It really challenged my perception of myself.

It’s been a few months and I’m slowly picking up the pieces. After much thinking, I had decided to put a pause on my life and not seriously date for a while. Maybe an occasional date here and there, but I have no intentions of it going anywhere after one date.

I figured, maybe a year or two before dating seriously again and maybe settling down in 5 years time?

I cast a chart asking, “Will I be married in 5 years?”

Nothing looks good. I’m guessing because the chart is actually expressing my current state right now? Maybe it’s too soon to tell?

1st house Taurus, which means I’m Venus. 7th house is in Scorpio, which means Mars. There are no aspects between the two. Also, both Venus and Mars are In detriment. Not good.

Moon is also in Fall. Not good too.

https://ibb.co/3zvqyZS

rafaella

I remember your diagnosis and I'm glad you are finally coming to terms with it and moving forward.

I don't know about marriage but it appears there will be a relationship in that time frame. Venus will conjunct with Mercury in the 7th, Mer is slowing down. Moon/Sun conjunction and both opposing Uranus, I think you are still dealing with the news you received and it will still be difficult, as your whole life is changing. Moon is severely combust.

I think too early for such a question but your natal chart should give more clues.

Wishing you all the best!