WHAT is the attraction/glue in this relationship, riddled with DEALBREAKERS?

EVERY relationship my friend has ever experienced (about six relationships) has had Moon Oppisite Uranus in composite (So weird ?!) and they've all lasted from about 1 - 5 years, all girlfriends born different years and different birth dates but have this aspect in common - Why? The longest actually had Sun and Merc square Uranus in Composite.

Anyway, I'm posting this chart with his permission and also because I'm really really interested, particulary by the Saturn in the 5th... As I've read so many descriptions of this being all 'doom and gloom' and they certainly don't seem that way, and they have a child... I wonder if could it be interpretted as being extremely comitted to parenting? Or maybe the Neptune, Mars, Uranus also occupying the 5th helps? Or the Venus conjunct pluto or Moon trine Jupiter?

What are your opinions of the Synastry/Composite?

Attachments

• SYNASTRY.jpg
    SYNASTRY.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 54
  • COMPOSITE.jpg
    COMPOSITE.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 44

rahu

Banned
EVERY relationship my friend has ever experienced (about six relationships) has had Moon Oppisite Uranus in composite (So weird ?!) and they've all lasted from about 1 - 5 years, all girlfriends born different years and different birth dates but have this aspect in common - Why? The longest actually had Sun and Merc square Uranus in Composite.

Anyway, I'm posting this chart with his permission and also because I'm really really interested, particulary by the Saturn in the 5th... As I've read so many descriptions of this being all 'doom and gloom' and they certainly don't seem that way, and they have a child... I wonder if could it be interpretted as being extremely comitted to parenting? Or maybe the Neptune, Mars, Uranus also occupying the 5th helps? Or the Venus conjunct pluto or Moon trine Jupiter?

Uranus

What are your opinions of the Synastry/Composite?

moon Uranus oppositions are not as difficult moon/Uranus square. the opposition shows that there may be differences but a middle ground can be achieved to allow for a sustained relationship. squares though rarely give the impetus fro compromise and hence the relationship is usually unstable
in this chart the juno/Jupiter conjunction shows a commitment by both partners .the trine to the moon and sextile to Saturn brings the necessary devotion and stability for a long term relationship. with the venus/mars midpoint conjunct the sun/mercury conjunction, the spontaneous affection and joy in each others company insures a successful relationship.
this chart also has Saturn conjunct to Uranus which shows the ability to build on every disagreement. Though Uranus and Saturn are polar opposites, when conjunct they can give the power of the phoenix to rise from the ashes of problems.
overall there aren't really bad aspects as the trine/sextile/opposition pattern is not inherently a divisive aspect
I do wonder about the node square to neptune. this can show a spiritual sensitivity to the relationship or a multi culture chemistry between them.but suspiciously, this aspect can imply insincerity but with the strong devotional aspects the negative potential doesn't seem to be operative.
rahu

Last edited:
What confuses me is as to what in their synastry triggered a sense of being extremely keen right away to start a family because usually I thought those were Moon/Mars aspects? I thought maybe her stellium in his 4th and his stellium in the 5th could contribute to this?

HoldOrFold

I don't pay attention to composite charts, it's all about the synastry chart imo. And this is a descent synastry chart.

The Venus/Pluto conjunction is enough to create powerful attraction on it's own. Usually it means the Venus person is highly infatuated by the Pluto person, the Pluto person holds a kind of power over them.

Mars square Venus is also a powerful attractant, in this case it's the man's Mars and the woman's Venus which is nice and traditional but it also works the other way around.

The Woman's north node conjuncts his Venus which adds a fateful quality to the relationship. Sun sextile Venus is another good aspect.

Moon opposite Sun isn't a bad aspect either, in relationships the Moon usually needs to be stimulated by something. Moon to Moon aspects are the best, even squares and oppositions but next is lunar aspects to the Sun imo. I'd say the worst feature in this chart is the man's unaspected Moon.

Sometimes I wonder if at that beginning Venus is besotted by Pluto and Pluto is enthralled by Venus' devotion, BUT If they ever split Venus would be openly hurting and would move on faster than Pluto, whilst Pluto is probably hiding their pain, reeling over the split indenial??? I've never experienced this personally though just a thought.

The Gemini Moon conjuncts the Gemini South Node (within 3degree orb) , does that not count because it isn't a planet?

I've also been recently learning about house systems and aspecting planet rulers etc. so I'm still quite rusty -

But Sag's 7th house ruler (Uranus) is in his 4th house, where Scorpio's stellium of Sun, Merc, Mars, Pluto and North Node fall and

Scorpios ruler (Also Uranus) falls in her 5th house, where Sag's Sun, Merc, Neptune fall

Could this also be significant in their getting togther? and also what is the technical term for this? The fact that their Stelliums fall in houses where there 7th house rulers resides ( not necessiarly aspecting )