Will they get married?

Hi rahu,

Thank you for your chart reading! Interestingly this relationship started in January only. Also the guy is serious about this and is talking to his parents about her. Could you tell about the grand trine? Also I do not see grand cross in composite. Is it in synastry?

rahu

Banned
Hi rahu,

Thank you for your chart reading! Interestingly this relationship started in January only. Also the guy is serious about this and is talking to his parents about her. Could you tell about the grand trine? Also I do not see grand cross in composite. Is it in synastry?

the Jupiter/Neptune midpoint is at 15 scorp20 ,the Saturn/Neptune midpoint is at 15 scorp42 and chiron is at 14taur12 and the nodal axis is at 12leo11-12aquar11. I realize most would not include the midpoints as defining a grand cross .I don't usually point out a grand cross as this one but I did here for emphasis on the difficult pattern currently occurring.

it is very interesting that he being so insistent on a marriage when the transits are so opposite. Saturn/Neptune would imply he has hidden motives. what are the financial status of these two?

rahu

the Jupiter/Neptune midpoint is at 15 scorp20 ,the Saturn/Neptune midpoint is at 15 scorp42 and chiron is at 14taur12 and the nodal axis is at 12leo11-12aquar11. I realize most would not include the midpoints as defining a grand cross .I don't usually point out a grand cross as this one but I did here for emphasis on the difficult pattern currently occurring.

it is very interesting that he being so insistent on a marriage when the transits are so opposite. Saturn/Neptune would imply he has hidden motives. what are the financial status of these two?

rahu

Hi rahu,

I now understand the grand cross you mentioned. I had read in an article that only physical objects should be considered for forming aspect patterns and that why I was asking if grand trine using midheaven is relevant. If mathematical points like nodes, mc, vertex and all can be considered, not only do I see a grand trine, I also see mystic rectangle formed by Neptune, Pluto, Vertex and moon! Don’t these play a role?

Regarding the guy, he was looking for a life partner, found her and would like to proceed to next step in getting married. He is better off in financial and social status and comes from a well settled family. I am wondering what kind of hidden motive he should have. Don’t you see any future for this couple together?

Thanks,
Nebula1111

Osamenor

Staff member
Nebula1111,

Please provide birth details of both, if you want explanation.

astroinfinite

Can you interpret your chart with a birth time? Can you post the birth-data here?

All,

Posting other people's birth information without their informed consent is not allowed. Since the OP has not said if this is their own birth information, and has not said if they have the permission of the other person(s) to post it in this forum, do not ask for it without first determining if they have permission. And if you are asked to post someone else's birth information, don't post it if you don't have permission. If you do have permission, you need to make that clear.

Assuming the OP cast the charts with correct birth information for each person, you don't need the birth information to interpret the chart. All you need is the chart. The OP can just tell you which partner is which: for example, that's me on the inside and my love interest on the outside.

I have deleted the birth details post because it's not clear if consent has been given.

About consent,
Osamenor

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Regarding the guy, he was looking for a life partner, found her and would like to proceed to next step in getting married. He is better off in financial and social status and comes from a well settled family. I am wondering what kind of hidden motive he should have. Don’t you see any future for this couple together?

Thanks,
Nebula1111

What's your relationship to these people? Is one of them you? If not, how would their getting married, or not, affect you?

It's not ethical to ask astrological questions about someone else's personal life unless that particular part of their personal life affects you.