2011 cricket world cup-the horoscopes of the major cricket nations

cricastro

hi cricastro
ur signature words about pak team r very good & true. but u r missing many other qualities which pak team has. u must add -: i m king of match fixing, half o my players r out of team cause of drug addiction, i m master of ball tampering, my players quarrel & beat each other & above all i m murderer of my coach. Other teams also have some these qualities but u r inventor & master of these things.

:) Well let me just give you some information...

1- Ajay Jadeja was the very 1st person in the recent history of the Cricket who was actually bannd for Match Fixing and his carrer endded up due to this and he belongs to India, Later on Some South African and Some Australians Admited the Match fixing them self but the Pioneer's are Indian without any Doubt. and every one knows that the main center point of Match Fixing is South Africa, then its two main leads one in India and 2nd in UK.. more here

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2010%5C09%5C09%5Cstory_9-9-2010_pg7_7

you'll find the history of match fixing :)

2- As far as drug addiction is concerned, as far as my knowledge is concerned almost 90% of the cricketers use limited Hash, which somehow help them during the play. every one knows that missusing hash is extreemly dangrious for health while usage of hash in a proper manner is always healthy if taken with proper diet.

3- Ball Tempring, When you dont understand Reverse Swing you call it ball tempring..... ok their are few occaions when few bowlers tried to ruff the ball condition intentionally which is wrong.... but their are many examples for using same or a bit different techniques in the game almost from every one. but your concern is Pakistan so for your info Rahul Dravid was accused b4 any one else in 2004 for ball tempring... and your Cricket God Sachin Tendulker was the 1st person who was fined with ball tempring in 2001. As far as Pakistan is concerned, Imran Khan Sued Sir Ian Botham for his Alligation of ball tempring and won the Case as awwarded for £400,000 in 1996. even b4 that 1994 Mike Athertan was the 1st ever who was accused and proved for ball tempring.

4- fighting in dressing room between players is very common when their is a difference of openion and groups are made. but none of them were seriously reported ever.

5- Bob Woolmers death, what a great loss to Pakistan Cricket, All of the team players were not accused for his death, after taking all the DNA test and Finger prints they were not considerd as murderers, and all the alligations were gone towards the Match fixing Mafia, controled by SA, IN, UK.

Hope this will Satisfy your knowledge.

Last edited:

cricastro

me too agree but thats how india and pakistan is about each other... their are many many changes now due to media in Pakistan and they are looking for a nice relation with inida but the main thought which is their since the break up of 1947 that is not yet changed... we had a 4 war history to share.... we had millions of death to share at the time of freedom... we have a race towards weapons of mass distruction...

few indivisuals may be friend to each other as i do have many in india but as a nation i think their is a big gap to cover. specialy when their are extreemist at both sides. specialy till the curropt politicians are ruling both countries.

This world cup semifinal definatly reduce some of tensions..... but still when ever its India and Pakistan their will always be something which will give the heat...

bardevolved

Peace is what can run this world.....Being an Indian i believe that non-violence and peace are the two great hallmarks of our country, so lets keep them intact. Indeed we all love peace so we seek peace everywhere

bardevolved

Very interesting chart match between BNG vs aus on 9th April at 9.30

both the ascd and dec signi are combust, asc and l10 are same mercury and comust and ret while l7and l4 are same jupiter combust , by cloor method gem ascd bng being home team shd be ascd while sag dec so aus, intrestingly as we weigh up node falls in sag so des wins .. aus

clor method sometimes works,i m really confused where to use ascd by oods and ascd by color... if this problem is solved then we can predict all matches accurately...

Azhar, gocca and laura...pls chk this intresting chart

Last edited:

laurajohn

both the ascd and dec signi are combust, asc and l10 are same mercury and comust and ret while l7and l4 are same jupiter combust , by cloor method gem ascd bng being home team shd be ascd while sag dec so aus, intrestingly as we weigh up node falls in sag so des wins .. aus

clor method sometimes works,i m really confused where to use ascd by oods and ascd by color... if this problem is solved then we can predict all matches accurately...

Well ..this chart seems to be an interesting as well as confusing one....lets go in a sequential order. we will discuss this match chart after prediction of 1st IPL match in IPL thread:smile:

fensi88

In cases like this we work only with L1 and L7. ASC =Australia, Me is connected with yellow color also Moon on ASC (as in first house because it is less then 5 from cusp) is connected with yellow color
First thing we see Moon is VOC. Favorite win, i.e Australia.
That support Moon so close to ASC and Moon sextile POF.

bardevolved

Hi gocca,

still my moon voc concept is not clear, as per my understanding if moon does not make any ptolemic aspect befor it leaves the sign then its voc, and i read somewhere that moon between 27 degree to 3 degree is voc

Horary helper does not tell about voc moon

astrofonder

Peace is what can run this world.....Being an Indian i believe that non-violence and peace are the two great hallmarks of our country, so lets keep them intact. Indeed we all love peace so we seek peace everywhere

i m not against peace & non-violence. i know great words like "AHINSA PARMO DHARMA" , & "VASUDEV KUTUMKAMBH" which means "non-violece is great religion" & "consider whole world as ur family" given first to the world by India.
I was just pointing half truth by cricastro. I m sorry if i hurt anyone.

nandla

Dhoni was the best of all captains. Everything proved him a real legand of cricket whether astrology or numerology or peoplogo :)

fensi88

In cases like this we work only with L1 and L7. ASC =Australia, Me is connected with yellow color also Moon on ASC (as in first house because it is less then 5 from cusp) is connected with yellow color
First thing we see Moon is VOC. Favorite win, i.e Australia.
That support Moon so close to ASC and Moon sextile POF.

And so it was!
Finished Australia 270/7 ( 50 overs ) Bangladesh 210/5 ( 50 overs )

Amit89

I have attached the world cup final chart below.

India are ASC team since:

1) Home team
2) Favourites
3) Slightly lighter colour than Sri Lanka, which fits with leo

ASC ruler sun is exalted which is more powerful than retrograde exalted saturn, which is the ruler of the DSC team. I am a bit confused now, I'd like to know if the ASC team lose power since ruler sun is opposing saturn?

Anyway, moon is VOC and is trine POF, which benefits the favourites. Its a tight call but I'll go with India.

Looking back at the world cup final chart:

1) ASC team India: ruler of the 1st exalted and in accidental dignity. Ruler of the 10th also exalted and strengthened more by accidental dignity.

2) DSC team Sri Lanka: ruler of the 7th in dignity but retrograde, ruler of the 4th in dignity and strengthened by face.

The moon is also VOC, so winners wins. Moreover, the moon 'flow of events' is conjunct Uranus! meaning this game will be electric and full of nervous moments! India won from 32-2!

This could be applied to this summers FIFA World Cup, just one month away!